Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

lmao, nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
That time Spain missed all their penalties in the round of 16

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Zoran posted:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Zoran posted:

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Zoran posted:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Zoran posted:

Quoting this so I can look at my posts itt a year from now and remember this and lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Zoran posted:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Zoran posted:

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Zoran posted:

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Missed technically means you didn’t get it on target. It undersells how legendary Morocco’s keeper was.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Vegetable posted:

Missed technically means you didn’t get it on target. It undersells how legendary Morocco’s keeper was.

Ok, that time Spain was eliminated in a third consecutive international tournament on penalties after their manager told them that they have to practice their penalties during the club season specifically to avoid this situation.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Ok, that time Spain was eliminated in a third consecutive international tournament on penalties after their manager told them that they have to practice their penalties during the club season specifically to avoid this situation.

It's a little wordy but I'll allow it because the extrapolation also extrapolates the lols

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

Gigi Galli posted:

I totally missed that hahah

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Alctel posted:

I totally missed that hahah

You're Spanish?

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

Not just practice... but set them a quota '1000'
https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/lu...-world-cup-2022

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Shroud posted:

You're Spanish?

stab
Feb 12, 2003

When abuse culture went hog wild on all the eliminated teams threads to drop rival.com puns for everyone but Japan

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:

Shroud posted:

You're Spanish?

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Shroud posted:

You're Spanish?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

stab posted:

When abuse culture went hog wild on all the eliminated teams threads to drop rival.com puns for everyone but Japan

It was an impressive performance

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Kevin Lasagna

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Baldo di Gregorio

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Red Star Bald Greg

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

stab posted:

Something a syrup-licker would say

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCm0atbQDdw

Packed with 17g of plant-based protein, it’s the perfect winter warmer and works brilliantly in hearty and wholesome dishes such as bangers and mash, toad in the hole, or it can simply be chopped and added to pasta or used as a pizza topping.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Nicolas Anelka's big return to the Premier League

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjsL3Z7HzI0

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Le Sulk

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre
Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia exactly 3 weeks ago.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
When Bielsa got accused of spying on Derby training so attempted to prove that it’s not a big deal by giving a lengthy presentation to journalists that comprehensively picked apart Frank Lampard’s tactics.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Stop Crying Your Heart Out re-charting off the back of Leeds fans singing it to Frank Lampard

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
bielsa being hired as marseille manager and quitting a day later because of transfer fuckery he wasn't told about

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Jose posted:

bielsa being hired as marseille manager and quitting a day later because of transfer fuckery he wasn't told about

The fact he also did this at Lazio.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

The 'ITV is loving poo poo' chant that's always clearly audible every match on ITV

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Still lol'ing about Morocco vs Spain

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Jose posted:

he was there an entire year and quit the first day into the second season

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

he was there an entire year and quit the first day into the second season

Well lol at this and the Lazio one which is apparently what I remembered

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

graham poll showing josip simunic two yellow card but forgetting to give him a red, before giving him a third yellow card later on.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Alain goma phoning the Fulham player liaison officer for help because his goldfish were swimming round the wrong way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The English media discussing naturalizing Manuel Almunia as a solution for England's lack of decent goalkeepers