Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
Remember when Kanye started hos own cult elementary school? It was like a month ago lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

FirstnameLastname posted:

Kanye dropped a new song on infowars and now like half his fans are looking past the rampant antisemitism again simply because the beat is good

:/
If Louis Ferdinand Céline taught me anything, it's that even after your spent the whole WWII vomiting the dumbest anti-Semitic prose for the occupying Nazi forces, even after the defeat, even after you get national opprobrium for a decade, if you are that good talented of an artist, you will still have fans and some of them may even be Jewish.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Dec 8, 2022

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
A MAN named CELINE????

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Saints Row 3 uses his song Power to good use ingame, sucks now its tainted.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcAJoCwA6p8

A totally not crazy thing

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

lmao

and also

what the gently caress

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
this new song suck a dick

ye can eat my entire butt and hole

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

happyhippy posted:

Saints Row 3 uses his song Power to good use ingame, sucks now its tainted.

Tbh tho isn't Ye being in Saints Row 3 pretty good commentary on his commitment to being as over the top as possible? Makes u think....

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Toplowtech posted:

If Louis Ferdinand Céline taught me anything, it's that even after your spent the whole WWII vomiting the dumbest anti-Semitic prose for the occupying Nazi forces, even after the defeat, even after you get national opprobrium for a decade, if you are that good talented of an artist, you will still have fans and some of them may even be Jewish.

Ah, is that what he did? I just heard he was a fascist, never looked it up. Probably because I liked Death on Credit and Journey to the End of the Night.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
my favorite jewish conspiracy theory is the one that the jews do something to make successful black men go crazy, eg michael, prince, ye, etc

as if rich white people aren't even worse lmao. GOOP

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

precision posted:

ye can eat my entire butt and hole

Yeah, the song sucks and he can eat whole butts. His little online cultsters have already started to forgive him, though talking about how much the new track "slaps" or "bops" or whatever.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

busalover posted:

Ah, is that what he did? I just heard he was a fascist, never looked it up. Probably because I liked Death on Credit and Journey to the End of the Night.
Oh, he was a fascist too (friendly with both Vichy AND the nazi Sicherheitsdienst. Also he did help the Gestapo actually find people) but a really cowardly one, so he mostly stayed in Brittany and spent the war near the sea, writing the dumbest antisemitic puns one man can write in really really large and hateful quantity. He dodged the execution period phase of the Liberation of France by going into exile in Germany (in Sigmarigen), only coming back in 1951, after staying in Danemark a few years.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Dec 9, 2022

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

“Mr. Ye are you sure the Donda Academy basketball team name should be called The Boys From Brazil? No that can’t be what the mascot is.”

Edit: wait the Donda academy still exists!?

TheMightyBoops fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Dec 9, 2022

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
donda deez nutz

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Donda esta estupido

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

precision posted:

my favorite jewish conspiracy theory is the one that the jews do something to make successful black men go crazy, eg michael, prince, ye, etc

This one was already mostly figured out.

It's their Jewish space lasers.

The exact motive of this isn't clear, but it's the space lasers causing it for sure.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
THEY'RE BUILDING LANDING STRIPS FOR GAY MARTIANS

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

BUT BILL JR, HE WAS A DAAAAAAAREDEVIL

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

precision posted:

Donda esta estupido

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

just read on tmz ye said sorry and is at the holocaust museum with his therapist and everything's fine now.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

New song is deec. Definitely not bad.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

The Kingfish posted:

New song is deec. Definitely not bad.

No, it's bad.

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1600924276726452224?t=oDadzjC3bsYTRxIpWVgauw&s=19

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Nah, it’s fine.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

HOOOOO MY GOD.

Kanyitler is coming to fruiting a little too much for me, next your going to tell me the guy who decides to yoink the degree was French

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RMdwA8GWB8

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Butcher posted:

This one was already mostly figured out.

It's their Jewish space lasers.

The exact motive of this isn't clear, but it's the space lasers causing it for sure.

that explains the death star of david at least

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ror posted:

Yee
Woo
Wee

The musical genius everyone

Holy poo poo Kid Rock could actually do better

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Yedolph

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Yeig Hiel

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

The Kingfish posted:

Nah, it’s fine.

Yeah, it's not nails on a chalkboard or anything but it sounds like every other song he makes. Just a big meh with a hint of frantic.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Kanye has opened up a new pork market in Danzig

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

The Kingfish posted:

Nah, it’s fine.

It sucks dogshit through a straw.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

This is a precursor to a UFO cult mass suicide

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Jelly posted:

It sucks dogshit through a straw.

Yeah, all the clear references to his “oppression” and anti-semitism aside, the song is just poorly made. It sound like some poo poo a teenager made in his basement with bandcamp. The levels are completely off on the sample, Kanye is mumbling more than usual, and it’s just a really basic beat. He threw it together in 3 days for attention and it’s complete trash. Him sampling himself on Alex Jones at the end is just the icing on the poo poo sandwich.

Anyone who thinks it’s anything but complete garbage is trolling.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Saltpowered posted:

the song is just poorly made. It sound like some poo poo a teenager made in his basement with bandcamp.

But that's how it's been for years? Go back to that "Bound" song from 10 years ago (100 million views, by the way) and it loving sucks, the world's most annoying sample, random cuts and edits. It's just random poo poo thrown together and the fans rationalise random DAW tweaking as brilliant production decisions.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Bound loving owns

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Bound is good. New Slaves is good. Hold my Liquor is good. Waves is good. Jail is good.

Kanye has put out solid tracks even after he went insane. He’s a talented Nazi, no reason to pretend otherwise.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
boomer comedianishly: *pops head in, cigar in hand* "If he were any less talented he'd be the real hitler"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Kingfish posted:

Bound is good. New Slaves is good. Hold my Liquor is good. Waves is good. Jail is good.

Kanye has put out solid tracks even after he went insane. He’s a talented Nazi, no reason to pretend otherwise.

https://i.imgur.com/PhJLibH.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

its a good av