Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Grinches are Glowing posted:

I'm no longer in remission and officially sick again but I got my old flat back and that means I'm gonna go home tomorrow and get traaaaaaaaashed! :toot:

:sympathy: well gently caress mate. gently caress cancer and gently caress this goddamn year already!

if there's anything we can do to help please don't hesitate to let us know, even if it's just listening. ilu friend <3 please be kind to yourself and take care, know that we're here for you and sending you good thoughts and much love and positive vibes of extreme and illegal magnitude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

GaG, the amount and force of mental hugs being sent from byob in your direction will lift you bodily into the air

Goons Are Gifts

I can feel it already, I can feel it I'm making the Genkidama from that dragon's balls anime!! SHARE YOUE ENERGY WITH ME

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

no worries pals I'm not going anywhere I'm here and posting and who knows what will happen! Currently we're out of treatments to test around since even my baby boy body has its limits BUT who knows what magic posting can bring!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm no longer in remission and officially sick again but I got my old flat back and that means I'm gonna go home tomorrow and get traaaaaaaaashed! :toot:

:glomp: I'm so sorry. Please, let us hug you and kick cancer's rear end like for real. Love you.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

no worries pals I'm not going anywhere I'm here and posting and who knows what will happen! Currently we're out of treatments to test around since even my baby boy body has its limits BUT who knows what magic posting can bring!

I heard that posting increases dopamine which is an essential chemical to make life suck significantly less so please, join us, in this post.

Ass-penny

posting in solidarity :banjo:

xcheopis

The culprit

https://twitter.com/TheoShantonas/status/1600855438949777409

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Prof. Crocodile

i just back from costa rica, and let me tell you those people are absolutely crazy for stoner sloth down there:

Prof. Crocodile

always good vibes to you, but of course german customs is notoriously stringent so i'm not sure if they will get through. possibly you will have to go to a customs depot and sign for the vibes personally.

Stoner Sloth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i just back from costa rica, and let me tell you those people are absolutely crazy for stoner sloth down there:

:blush:

Prof. Crocodile

i feel that possibly you are owed some royalties

sb hermit

Heather Papps posted:

this is terrible news, but you are strong and powerful and, what is frequently discounted as being important to healing, cheerful. we love you and are all pulling for you and hopefully we can make you laugh once in a while.

this era of byob will be known as the dark times. lots of folk suffering unduly these days. things will get better, for all of us.

Heather Papps

hello friend

some excellent sig fodder in there

xcheopis

The mouse for my laptop isn't working and I am very upset about it.

Heather Papps

hello friend

xcheopis posted:

The mouse for my laptop isn't working and I am very upset about it.

trackpad or like external usb mouse?

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

trackpad or like external usb mouse?

External. (Track pads are also difficult for me to use, which is making this worse.) And the laptop isn't recognizing it, either.
I'm going to bring home the mouse from work, which is the same make and model, to see if it's the laptop or the mouse that is at fault.

B33rChiller

Hello friends. I mus post my crimes. Pizza crimes. My daughter and I both have celiac disease,
so this is our go to pizza, from costco
I use that as a base, and add toppings. Today, the selection of available toppings were grimly experimental
Shallot, spam, frozen peas, old cheddar.
Tastes great though.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

where are you gonna be?

Definitely Seattle and Santa Fe. More than likely Portland as well. Still considering other locations.

Escape From Noise

I also found out my grandfather who I've never met (he abandoned my dad and aunt after years of being there and disappearing) is in hospice. To me he's more of a semi-malicious abstract concept than anything. Honestly, I don't care much except I know he hurt my dad a lot so kind of gently caress him. He's burnt bridges with everyone in his life. He's reaching out which surprised my dad. He said he'll call and listen but not say what he wants to. I know this is really hard for my dad. Hopefully he gets some kind of closure or something. As for me? At the risk of being very un-BYOB, gently caress him. And not in the BYOB way.

Heather Papps

hello friend

my mom's dad was trash. i respect family and blood but it doesn't change the past. we can forgive if we can but

we reap what we sew

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

my mom's dad was trash. i respect family and blood but it doesn't change the past. we can forgive if we can but

we reap what we sew

I also have never met the guy in my entire life. Not even as a fetus. He hurt my dad though so I don't like him.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Escape From Noise posted:

I also have never met the guy in my entire life. Not even as a fetus. He hurt my dad though so I don't like him.

nothing i could find out about grandpa colynuck could make up for how badly he hosed up my mom. nothing like direct abuse, but the amount of neglect is not something i can even begin to understand.

i see children in my family or out and about and i think "wow that's cute"

it makes no sense to me that someone could create life and be like "gently caress poo poo how do i get out of this"

Heather Papps

hello friend

roll a blunt with pops.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

roll a blunt with pops.

That'll happen in April.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Escape From Noise posted:

That'll happen in April.

:hai:

Finger Prince

When in Rome... Get pizza I guess. When in Tokyo station, get tacos!

Goons Are Gifts

Those look like some excellent foods imo

Goons Are Gifts

Good morning pals it's 6.30am and I'm already up and running and now I definitely need a lot of coffee

Goons Are Gifts

:sludgepal:

Stoner Sloth

goon morbnin friend! hope your day is good

Goons Are Gifts

So far it is! Going to party hard today

sb hermit

Stoner Sloth posted:

goon morbnin friend! hope your day is good

it's morbin' time

Stoner Sloth

happy :trashed: - make sure you keep up with water and remember to have some food! and hoping you have lotsa fun!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

In the words of Andrew WK,

Party Hard

Goons Are Gifts

So byob how's the situation give me a rundown from the warfront, what's for lunch today, how are you going to make this Friday fresh and colorful and special llk, what's the party plan tell me

Quadramind

Well, I hate to pile more misery on to the pile, but I was so, so close to calling an ambulance for myself yesterday. Been sick since February, and getting sicker.

I moved back in with my amazing gf and her nana, because I have to concede that I can't take care of myself any more.

This is a good move. I should be in a better position to recover now. Then slap my rear end and put me back in, coach.

My dog lives here :D

Robot Made of Meat

Dogs are good.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

Yeah, little Ben is the best. It's been a couple of months since we last hung out, so I got the warmest welcome. Lot more piss than you get with most friends, but he's only little, he can't help it.