Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I was from Kirkland once upon a time. I am proud to see bulk products.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Kharnifex posted:

Yeah Rat and mouse testes are huge.

I remember in biology our professor cut open rat testes and put sperm on a slide under a microscope hooked up to a projector, and I saw him absentmindedly wipe his glove on his moustache after smearing the semen on the slide.

Jeez, telling him would be like 50/50 on automatic a or f.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

This actually rules.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

owns, love it

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It should open the other way.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

fluff + angst is just Millennial tsundere don't @ me.

Work in something about how the filter also purifies the sound and you can charge audiophiles 10x that.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

the author's barely disguised fetish

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Squirting acid from my eyes at "D&D style shenanigans" and "snarky narrator"

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Not sure how I feel about original work being advertised with fan fiction trope labels. On one hand, it's kinda cringey, but on the other, it's useful information that you don't get from those little blurbs on the back of a book.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Cringe is in the eye of the beholder. Whoever made that very precisely knows their audience: fanfic readers that shop by tags prior to reading.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It's not that there are tags, it's what the two tags I mentioned say

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
the real curse is the use of "uwu" in 2022

bonus points for the little tear under the right u

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Framboise posted:

the real curse is the use of "uwu" in 2022

what has replaced it?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

:munch:

I dont rly know what UWU means but cant wait to see some one defend the gently caress out of it.

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

what has replaced it?

Nothing replaced it. UGUU~ was there all along.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Poohs Packin posted:

I dont rly know what UWU means but cant wait to see some one defend the gently caress out of it.

I think the shape of the letters look like an anime facial expression, like eyes and a mouth

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

OMFG FURRY posted:

the author's barely disguised fetish

The author's barely disguised self-insert

also on the site (Content Warnings: ableism, mentions of child abuse, self-harm for magical purposes, violence/blood, mild body horror)

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

koshmar posted:

I think the shape of the letters look like an anime facial expression, like eyes and a mouth

Do you pronounce it as a word; "uwu" or as its individual letters; "u double-u u"?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I think of it as a sort of vague, not quite describable "anime noise" when I see it used in text

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica
Who cares, someone put Blood Monkey up on Youtube. It's a real piece of poo poo and it owns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APHEt3Uw29M

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Do you pronounce it as a word; "uwu" or as its individual letters; "u double-u u"?

It’s considered an emoticon so I don’t think you’re supposed to pronounce it

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Uh-Wuh

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

single-u double-u single-u

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
oo-woo obviously

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69EJWzXjp1E

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

koshmar posted:

yeah maybe but also

Peanut Butter posted:

oo-woo obviously

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Fors Yard posted:

The author's barely disguised self-insert

also on the site (Content Warnings: ableism, mentions of child abuse, self-harm for magical purposes, violence/blood, mild body horror)

I'm pretty sure most authors tag the gently caress out of anything related to self harm poo poo even if it's completely rational by the logic of story, like slicing a finger for blood magic etc.

Like they're not promoting the thing they're taking time to tag, they're just giving context to someone who may have trauma related to self-harm, and that person may be totally ok with the above example.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

That loving made me laugh!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Is this some sort of AI thing? I've seen people with anime-ified profile pics lately, but this is the only thing related that's actually made me laugh out loud.

I want to see it turn Hand Banana into some kind of luck dragon.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

koshmar posted:

I'd say it's less an emoticon and more a signal, like bright colors on a small animal telling you it is toxic and to avoid contact with it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I know the types of kids who really think this market is the future and they're going to find themselves sorely disappointed

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Just like the US marines say

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I see Dyson's hired Jigsaw as a product designer.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Fors Yard posted:

Waste of Breath posted:

Just like the US marines say

Ooh Woo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Poohs Packin posted:

"uwu": what's this?