Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

YOU are educated, dude, there are four days in a single day, mmkay? mkay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

You're joking but between the podcast, the 1st stream, the 2nd stream and filming the schedule plus uploading the days videos he easily does four days of work every single day (except his one day off per week--full of stressful errands and bills.)

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 57 days!

Frenz posted:

You're joking but between the podcast, the 1st stream, the 2nd stream and filming the schedule plus uploading the days videos he easily does four days of work every single day (except his one day off per week--full of stressful errands and bills.)

yet tips are still down

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

“Now keep in mind, the Suicide Squad game is not about the Justice League… it’s about the Suicide Squad,” — DarkSydePhil, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

“Now keep in mind, the Suicide Squad game is not about the Justice League… it’s about the Suicide Squad,” — DarkSydePhil, 2022

hes right again as usual

----------------

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
now keep in mind that phil cant control when the character blocks or defends la la la

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

now keep in mind that phil cant control when the character blocks or defends la la la

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me Ree Science Theater 3000

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

----------------

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me Ree is transfiguring.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 57 days!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I would pay to watch Phil riff on movies MST3K style

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
alright chat, i see people in here wondering how i eat and breathe and other science facts. that's not what this is about. we're watching old movies nobody's talking about eating or breathing, mkay? instead of talking about unrelated bullshit you should think to yourself it's just a chill, positive, interactive-style stream and really just relax, alright?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

alright chat, i see people in here wondering how i eat and breathe and other science facts. that's not what this is about. we're watching old movies nobody's talking about eating or breathing, mkay? instead of talking about unrelated bullshit you should think to yourself it's just a chill, positive, interactive-style stream and really just relax, alright?

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the charlie chan in shanghai episode of darksydephil theater has been delisted after complaints of insensitive and racist language directed at charlie chan

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the charlie chan in shanghai episode of darksydephil theater has been delisted after complaints of insensitive and racist language directed at charlie chan

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I would pay to watch Phil riff on movies MST3K style

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

----------------

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://pigpiggo.net/?keyword=Ignoramus&title=&startDate=&endDate=&start=0&tab=search

----------------

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://pigpiggo.net/?keyword=no%20derek&title=&startDate=&endDate=&start=0&tab=search

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmfao

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmfao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MAUDE: You can imagine where it goes from here.
DUDE: He fixes the plumbing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 57 days!

----------------