Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol. this but can someone photoahop it to say "drinking time" lmfoa :thanks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That sounds fun. I went to the Kennedy Space Center once in my mid 20s and I was like a loving child who just arrived at Disney World. Kind of embarrassingly. I went with my exwife and her parents and omg I was always 20 feet ahead of them trying to get them to walk faster. One of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life.

I wish you a great time!

I kinda feel bad about it but there was an Apollo return capsule behind plexiglass and there was a small gap in it that clearly wasn't maintained. So I had to reach my arm in and touch it while other people were watching. I just HAD to. It was in space!!!

edit: also there was a ditch on the property as we were leaving that was filled with alligators. Kinda neat.

I’m sorry to tell you but you now have space aids

worth it!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol. this but can someone photoahop it to say "drinking time" lmfoa :thanks:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Getting absolutely poo poo done today. Changed a light bulb. Might send an email. Maybe I can just get out of here early

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Still in Wasaga beach. Have like a 2 hour drive back leaving soon, currently poo poo posting while making much take poo poo. Not quite ready to leave yet but I'm fuckin tired. I have my doubts that the staff at the local piss skullery will see me tonight

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
everything you do on friday counts twice as much as it would any other day fyi

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

^^^^°^°^
But I'm three to four times more tired than I usually am.

Tomorrow going to turkey point to skull some local(ish) cuisine.

Lake Erie perch muthafuckaz.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
i just took a huge poo poo

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
today is the first Friday I've had to work since October due to fortuitous holiday and regular day-off scheduling and it sucks. everyone should have a 4 day workweek every week

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Poopelyse posted:

today is the first Friday I've had to work since October due to fortuitous holiday and regular day-off scheduling and it sucks. everyone should have a 4 day workweek every week

i'm in

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just skulled some pizza and some piss

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Time to get hammered and make some big you-know-whatties

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

happy friday :)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
No phone today, deals are not on point and they don't have the Pro in stock, Friday fail

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

No phone today, deals are not on point and they don't have the Pro in stock, Friday fail

drat that's some small fuckin cummies op, sorry to hear that

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Got my desktop Festivus pole prepped. One foot of 3/4" 6100 aluminum bar stock - very high strength to weight ratio.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Should we start airing our grievances because I got a lot to say about the mods

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bij posted:

Got my desktop Festivus pole prepped. One foot of 3/4" 6100 aluminum bar stock - very high strength to weight ratio.

6100? any material data sheet or ...?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kind of thinkjng you're making that up tbh... you sure that's not some bog standard 6061 or something

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

gonna have to see the alloy data on that rod or its gonna be a long probe queued up. falsifying engineering specifications in the friday threwad is expressly forbidden and you'll find that my hands are unfrotuwaly tied regarding this subject

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Getting tired of all the liars in GBS today

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

its honesrtly out of control

bij
Feb 24, 2007

I had 6100 stuck in my head, it is 6061 - I was just so excited about my Festivus pole. I've put the whole project at risk with my reckless disregard for safety. That said, I am pleased to report that 6061 has excellent joining characteristics, good acceptance of applied coatings and combines relatively high strength, good workability, and high resistance to corrosion. The T8 and T9 tempers offer better chipping characteristics over the T6 temper but for Festivus applications that is not a priority.

It was after 5 on a Friday, I was pencil whipping that report.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bij posted:

I had 6100 stuck in my head, it is 6061 - I was just so excited about my Festivus pole. I've put the whole project at risk with my reckless disregard for safety. That said, I am pleased to report that 6061 has excellent joining characteristics, good acceptance of applied coatings and combines relatively high strength, good workability, and high resistance to corrosion. The T8 and T9 tempers offer better chipping characteristics over the T6 temper but for Festivus applications that is not a priority.

It was after 5 on a Friday, I was pencil whipping that report.

you get a warning. this time.....

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Time for the airing of the grievances

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

gently caress da modz

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have a carbon fiber festivus rod, please dont put any excess forces in the lateral direction or knock it against anything too hard or it will snap and impale you.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

At least it's not stolen forklift valor.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
osha has a reach far beyond whatever we imagined

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OSHA is like having mods at work, fuckin lame as hell

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Any new movies/shows to stream tonight? I’m just waiting for the white lotus finale on Sunday and need something else…maybe I’ll finish the first season of Dark.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
for my feats of strength, I just wrastled with my dogs for a little bit and then did 5 push ups and 5 sit ups

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Watching Locke and boy does it stink. Think I need to see Tom Hardy as Bain again tonight :nolan:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Rough and rowdy very entertaining tonight

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

having a productive friday night getting stuff done around the house. my rewarded was finding these two in a rare pile formation.

e: and now i've disturbed them and they're swatting each other

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: ^^^ that's a beautiful cat

I wanted to order a pizza from my favorite place but they have a new website and I can't for the life of me find any pizza options on their menu. They have their entire menu on it besides their pizza which they call themselves "The Pizza King." I must be losing my mind because I can't find it anywhere. I know what I'd probably want so I don't need the pizza menu and my address is in their system but wow, that's just amazing.

I turned off my ad blocker and still no! I'm going to try a different browser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Watching Locke and boy does it stink. Think I need to see Tom Hardy as Bain again tonight :nolan:

Should watch Wednesday instead. Cheesy but entertaining.