Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1600940441880645632

I think Will is how I found out about Mortimer years ago. Pour one out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Doubters in the mud

https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/1600515741782257665

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

It's going to make an assload of money even if it's bad

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

If it makes an assload of money its good QED

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009
I'm glad this episode of hinge points opened up with what if Toussaint Louvertur and Napoleon had a reproachment. Ever since I read the "Black Jacobins," alt histories about how Haiti could have avoided being completely screwed over were my favorite. Unfortunately nearly every single popular alt history about what if Napoleon won still has him siding with the planters and just somehow winning the battle to reimpose slavery.

Good Ep.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
gotta be honest i didnt love the twenty minute admonition of felix sucking all the air out of the room for the rest of the already short episode

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
i'll email virgil chris

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Narcing on the dry boys for their time off task stats

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Gonna disagree with Felix here: Paul Whelan is the Platonic ideal of a guy who should be in prison for life just for being a sleazeball. It's not sad at all.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Felix ftw

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Update: Felix's misunderstanding of toontown makes him fail.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Mr. Grinch posted:

gotta be honest i didnt love the twenty minute admonition of felix sucking all the air out of the room for the rest of the already short episode

Was a bit odd; I guess if they kept it in there are no hard feelings?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Saagonsa posted:

Update: Felix's misunderstanding of toontown makes him fail.

yep. Pissed me the Hell off.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr. Grinch posted:

i'm sure they're sick of it but they should just keep starting the episode without him instead of waiting imo. it's all over zoom or w/e so it's not like they're locking a studio door

it's pretty loving stupid though. i've been ten minutes early to work every shift for like two decades and people being late is loving infuriating

oh god oh fuck
Dec 22, 2019

It is funny being late to a job of talking on the computer but if you find yourself getting actually mad at the podcaster for being insufficiently hardworking you need to go outside

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh god oh gently caress posted:

It is funny being late to a job of talking on the computer but if you find yourself getting actually mad at the podcaster for being insufficiently hardworking you need to go outside

do you think i'm mad at felix or hotel first shift

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

i say swears online posted:

it's pretty loving stupid though. i've been ten minutes early to work every shift for like two decades and people being late is loving infuriating

Sounds like you're the one doing it wrong then.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

i say swears online posted:

You sound like a freak and I hope everyone you work with is 5 minutes late forever.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

It does suck when you work a job where you're not allowed to leave until the next guy gets there and the person relieving you is chronically late. Being 10 minutes early every day is psycho poo poo tho

oh god oh fuck
Dec 22, 2019

What is it about felix that makes parasocials insane in a million different ways

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I just want to go hoooome

the worst was third shift at a resort 25 miles outside of town. for every minute the morning shift was late, rush hour traffic would add four minutes to the drive

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

What is it about felix that makes parasocials insane in a million different ways

What if there was a hot guy who didn't like you but you're not in the habit of wanting the attention of hot guys

Probably you'd be really sensitized to the rejection

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the worst one got banned a while back

oh god oh fuck
Dec 22, 2019

Oh is he actually gone?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

rip, finally decided he couldn't roll with the punches

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

kyrsten go on chapo

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Wait what was toontown if it’s not what Felix said?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

You don't play as Disney characters, you play as customizable generic animal-based "Toons"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
not related but people who call their mmo characters “toons” are freaks

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Phone posted:

toonies, iskies, mommies, all these and more can be yours in the video game.

I hate them too.

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck

Chakan posted:

toonies, iskies, mommies, all these and more can be yours in the video game.

I hate them too.

I love the video of when they made a 5000 year old mummy say 'er' and frequently search for it on YouTube. One time I did this and all the videos were of big titty anime ladies and only then did I realize instead of 'mummy voice' I had instead searched 'mommy voice' and forever poisoned my recommendations

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Phone posted:

When I was a teenager playing EQ that confused me both because I didn't understand how the word applied and because I only ever played one guy.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Great news everyone

https://twitter.com/edkrassen/status/1601939521146339331?s=46&t=KIbLS8wEiIxCHSVLZbJKdg

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Phone posted:

All MMO lingo is for freaks. Pots, mobs, procs, hubby, wifey, chicken parm, "Lay Mizz". All of it.

For freaks.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

good god

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

What the gently caress

Is someone manually re-adding all these freaks? Or have they just unbanned every single suspended account??

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

some plague rats posted:

What the gently caress

Is someone manually re-adding all these freaks? Or have they just unbanned every single suspended account??

Elon is unbanning high profile banseveryone for :byodood:FREE SPEECH:byodood:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

As far as I know he unbanned everyone except for like Alex Jones

Like I think loving Laura Loomer got her account back

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

FlamingLiberal posted:

As far as I know he unbanned everyone except for like Alex Jones

Like I think loving Laura Loomer got her account back

He's engaged directly with her too