Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Captain Hygiene posted:

FOR ME TO POOP ON
I believe this step is taken care of in the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

And you better make sure it's regular onion soup mix, ya hear me? We don't need none-a that hoity-toity French onion mix in THIS household!!!

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Captain Hygiene posted:

And you better make sure it's regular onion soup mix, ya hear me? We don't need none-a that hoity-toity French onion mix in THIS household!!!

It's only generic sparkling slop unless it's from the Corn Slop region of France.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/CoolBoxArt/status/1403768939071614980

Also I was reminded of this and realized this iteration of the thread might not have argued about it yet.

Tenchrono posted:

The Germans are way ahead of you:

I think there's a weird chemical thing that happens when you put cheese on pineapple, but I guess the germans love it.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Spoon sauce over meat circles.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Scarodactyl posted:

Which ranks first: ranch or cool ranch?
Cooler ranch, obviously.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

This is worse than the sewer pizza from the other thread

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Hague tribunal? I'd like to report a crime against humanity!
                                      \
:siren::phoneline::phone::

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Just imagining the amount of salt in that, good lord

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Chef Boy-Ar-Dee all "do not associate our good name with this"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

zedprime posted:

To be fair cold beef broth and tomato soup cake are memory holed for their utter inconsequentiality. Completely pedestrian things to do for no real reason thus falling out of favor.

Hot beef broth is fine. It's just beef boullion.

Cold cream of celery egg nog is... vile.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL-OOeK7mjw

Doll House Ghost
Jun 18, 2011

Desert Bus posted:

There is someone on this site who eats raw potatoes. I can't remember their username or I would be naming and shaming.

Old post, but I'm deffo one of them. I will reserve half a raw potato for snacking every time I'm peeling them for dinner. They're so crunchy, love 'em. I don't think there's a vegetable I don't like raw. Corn would probably be tough to eat.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
U know potato chips are incredibly easy to make, u dont even have to fry them, u can just bake them

Doll House Ghost
Jun 18, 2011

It's not the same!! I like the raw taste

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Doll House Ghost posted:

Old post, but I'm deffo one of them. I will reserve half a raw potato for snacking every time I'm peeling them for dinner. They're so crunchy, love 'em. I don't think there's a vegetable I don't like raw. Corn would probably be tough to eat.

I say this as a person from a culture famously devoted to all kinds of potatoes.

That is supremely hosed up.

What the actual hell.

I literally used to eat raw chips out of the freezer and even I balk at the idea of eating actual raw potatoes.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Aren't raw potatoes poisonous

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

steinrokkan posted:

All potatoes are slightly poisonous and cooking doesn't really change it much. But unless you're intentionally eating a ton of green potatoes it's unlikely to have any effect.

Doll House Ghost
Jun 18, 2011

I think you'd have to eat a lot of them to get sick. If they are green you shouldn't eat them raw or cooked.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Only if they're green I think

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

steinrokkan posted:

nah just the green parts of the plant. if your potato has green spots on it, bad news. I think the carbs in taters can't be digested by people unless you've altered them with cooking though so you might have some really bad gas.

also let me introduce the concept of an anti-nutrient.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-1f5focusm195324-pros-and-cons-munching-raw-potatoe-2009aug05-story.html

probably not a problem if you're aren't eating them all the time.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Sakurazuka posted:

Only if they're green I think

Green ones have higher solanine levels but all potatoes have a bit. Green ones are still not dangerous unless you eat a bunch though.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

What part of that potato recipe saying NOT A RAW are you people not getting :argh:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

drat, I was really hoping this recipe would actually sound bad so I could say "We finally found the Bowling Green Massacre"

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
The last 15 posts were terrible to read hungover I felt like I was hallucinating them, what the gently caress goon don't eat raw loving potatoes

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Raw potatoes aren't good, and I don't eat them, but the taste is just kinda bland, not offensive.

Honestly I can kinda see the appeal compared to boiled potatoes, the blandest carb.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Meatloaf of Experience is less a great username than the kind of name my dad would give to one of our cats

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Data Graham posted:

The Meatloaf of Experience is less a great username than the kind of name my dad would give to one of our cats

the Meatloaf of Experience is the number Tiktok sensation. he is a 16 year old cat that weighs 25 pounds and is very very angry.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

We regret to inform you that the Meatloaf of Experience likes to eat raw potatoes

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Mymla posted:

Raw potatoes aren't good, and I don't eat them, but the taste is just kinda bland, not offensive.

Honestly I can kinda see the appeal compared to boiled potatoes, the blandest carb.

Season them and melt butter over them and toss some herbs through then ffs!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Butterfly Valley posted:

Season them and melt butter over them and toss some herbs through then ffs!

White people aren't allowed to use seasoning, didn't you know?

Doll House Ghost
Jun 18, 2011

The raw potato is just a tasty treat for me when cooking! Like 95% of potatoes I ingest are cooked and seasoned. I snack on all the vegetables I prepare, including root vegetables: sweet potatoes, swedes, cauliflower, carrots... Only one I don't like raw is celeriac root, because it's kinda stringy when not cooked.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Stop it stop it stop it

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
yOu KiLlEd MeEeEe... i WiLl HaUnT yOu FoReVeRrRrRrR.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

uber_stoat posted:

yOu KiLlEd MeEeEe... i WiLl HaUnT yOu FoReVeRrRrRrR.

You're a fragment of underdone potato! There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Oh yeah, raw potato is also great for making stamps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

SlothfulCobra posted:

Oh yeah, raw potato is also great for making stamps.

Also a good source of electricity in a pinch