Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

hey quick question, what conservative views where banned

I assume you agree with Glenn because you share those views, since he also shares those views

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Willa Rogers posted:

this just feels like that okey-doke in which

1. something is declared fake news

2. it's uncovered to be real news

3. then suddenly it is old news, everyone knew, it's a nothingburger

Lol at Willa's called shot

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

Trabisnikof posted:

other way around, returning your own shopping cart is depriving the workers of labor and is forcing labor back onto the customer.

if you're a true comrade you take the shopping cart as far away as you can, hopefully triggering the wheel lock so that someone can get paid to drag the cart back and reactivate it

as a former Kroger worker many years ago unironically yeah kinda. gathering carts was the only part of the job where you weren’t explicitly under the thumb of your shithead manager. as long as you weren’t too obvious about it you could milk cart return for a long rear end time. it was terrible in the Texas summer though on that blacktop though

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Obama clan was preorder DLC for Shogun 2 iirc.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mantis42 posted:

The Obama clan was preorder DLC for Shogun 2 iirc.

We shamefur disprayed some folks

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I still think about the VO for when your coward soldiers run from morale break. SHAMEFUL DISPLAY!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

that skinny dweeb easily overpowered that larger man, he must do crossfit or something

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap

Pobrecito posted:

it was terrible in the Texas summer though on that blacktop though
:same: but with MN winters

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Goa Tse-tung posted:

I assume you agree with Glenn because you share those views, since he also shares those views

retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/PogFishPoster/status/1601416041695182848?t=x5pLWDlsGuCYSRSzpZCbRA&s=19

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

At the end of the day, in American elections name recognition and inertia trumps anything else a candidate might bring to the table so even though Biden’s brain is straight pudding he’s got more going for him then any other democrat that might step up to the plate

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ABSCBNNews/status/1601585023986987008?t=ZL-nn3sGHFJWv91qz3TR7w&s=19

Lol this motherfucker

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

oh dang didn't know SBF's girlfriend was in the DSA

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/chelseahartisme/status/1601410709325492224

:ironicat:

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Hahahha, no.

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

Goa Tse-tung posted:

There is a forest through those trees you know

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Goa Tse-tung posted:

The incredibly wrong guy pushing lies about school reopening. Although once trump lost those views werent limited to conservatives anymore

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

lol it kind of rules that the American expatriate who puts on one woman shows based on Funny Girl considers herself a foreign policy expert

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

500 good dogs posted:

I feel like we're not applauding the historical advances in diversity of the democrats enough

https://twitter.com/FarnoushAmiri/status/1600631622965108743

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y3NQi_RAY

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

shes the joker

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Backpack kid really lost his mind huh

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Goa Tse-tung posted:

what

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

obama wants to empty american nuclear silos? must be a pretty big wedding

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
would never sit by and let a country gas ethnic minorities

*votes joe biden, expands police-state*

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Hey quick question, where does it say conservative views where banned in the tweet

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

You can't hug trafficked children on pedophile island with nuclear arms!

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Those madmen!!!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
loving lefty loonies not wanting to end the world :argh:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

And that's why it's very important that we get really mad about people talking about the Hunter Biden leaks - because we absolutely do not care at all about such a nothingburger.

Yeah on second thought I shouldn't have really posted. If ppl feel outraged about the malodorious Dems then go for it, in all cases.

I never want to buck someone's ugh

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Muck someone's uck

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

B B posted:

Manchin's motives are understandable and can be traditionally persuaded. Sienma is all over the place. So, its not that Machin is understandable its that you can strategize around him.

we all know the times that manchin was traditionally persuaded to get important legislation passed, such as

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Riddle me this, Batman!

When is gassing minorities not a war crime?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

it's weird: like once a day someone shows up itt and is all I HEAR YOU LIKE TO EAT BABIES, YOU BABY-EATER when no one has been talking about eating babies.

is there some bat signal that succ thread is sending out that attracts comments like this?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Shageletic posted:

Yeah on second thought I shouldn't have really posted. If ppl feel outraged about the malodorious Dems then go for it, in all cases.

I never want to buck someone's ugh

I don't mind being challenged about my beliefs so feel free to come at me again if you disagree with anything I say. :)

and I totally get why a non-old wouldn't find social media/media censorship harmful, or buy into the notion that there's nothing to be done about government/campaign/media collusion, or that it's a tale as old as time.

as I've said before, my views on the drawbacks of censorship were shaped from having grown up during a time in which it was wielded as a straitjacket for conformity to social norms, which norms were pretty dang harmful to those who didn't fit into their narrow paradigms.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

1glitch0 posted:

You can't hug trafficked children on pedophile island with nuclear arms!

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

it’s the IRS investigations into political orgs all over again.

The conversation is purposefully narrowed to only focus on conservatives completely ignoring the way left wing groups are targeted often far more so, and Dems with all their media savvy and connections think “hide til it blows over” is the best strategy since they can’t be caught defending those dirty leftists.

So yes, you’ll be hearing about twitter’s censorship on 1/6 for years to come.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

tbf it's understandable dems think "hide till it blows over" is a good strategy bc it's served them well to date, as the fake-news to real-news to old-news pipeline shows.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

if that's a DU quote then mea culpa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

hunter's got a new exhibit; for a mere $55k to $250k you can own a bit of crackhead failson history.