Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
naw, i turned on jumbo frames and they all make it through now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
psh. come back when you've got super jumbo frames

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
toxic megacolon

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

qirex posted:

counterpoint fiber is good for you in many ways including making your dumps less traumatic

eat a veg dudes

Asparagus is one of my favorites.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
jesus christ. I’ve got an awful cold. one of those ones where the typical cold symptoms aren’t too bad but the fatigue is really something else. i feel even more delirious than usual.

bssoil
Mar 21, 2004

:rip:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

President Beep posted:

jesus christ. I’ve got an awful cold. one of those ones where the typical cold symptoms aren’t too bad but the fatigue is really something else. i feel even more delirious than usual.

probably leprosy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i hope it is. that way i can get some goddamn peace and quiet

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

President Beep posted:

i hope it is. that way i can get some goddamn peace and quiet

monkey paw curls and every single one of beeps limbs rot off but his ears

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

jesus h christ almighty. my cold has magically transformed into some kind of divine punishment stomach bug. gaaaahhh!!!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

President Beep posted:

jesus h christ almighty. my cold has magically transformed into some kind of divine punishment stomach bug. gaaaahhh!!!

its covid :covid:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i’m dying, squirtle.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

there's no :covid: !? :argh: its been years

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

p sure you can and should just take val prophylaxis long term. on top of your new fibre supplements.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

President Beep posted:

lol yeah it'll do that

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my guts!

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

President Beep posted:

i’m dying, squirtle.

no you evolved into squirtle

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

PokeJoe posted:

its covid :covid:

:crnasickos:

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

playing a game of "does my entire body hurt because i slept wrong, or because i'm sick" today

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Ghosts: "How's it feel to be fifty?"

John Gaunt: "It's a real treat. I don't have to wait for anybody to hurt me anymore - - I can do it myself by twisting wrong. Pop something out of whack for a few days..."

John Gaunt: "Guess the warranty on this body's expired. I'll probably be one of you before too long."

Ghosts: "We'll be waiting.. "

John Gaunt: "Ha! Guess you will at that! Ha HaHaHaa!"

Ghosts: <maniacal laughter>

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Dec 13, 2022

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

rotor posted:

I am having a BGS relapse

you misunderstood, it was GBS we told you to go back to

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

also re: poopchat, back in long-ago times when i had stress-induced diarrhea, the thing that did wonders for that was 'levsin' aka hyoscyamine

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i was prescribed levsin as a kid, it's pretty good if you like anticholinergic delirium

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol apparently you don’t have a blood brain barrier or something given how all these drugs specifically designed to not cross it seem to gently caress you up

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
yeah lots of stuff can lower permeability. you should know this

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah but why is yours withered and decrepit

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
do you ever wonder if youre not normal

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
too often

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
same brother

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i stopped wondering that about 35 years ago or so. certainty came early. :emo:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

even though I’ve always been kind of an oddball i also got pretty good at making people laugh so tbh it’s not been a detriment ime.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i dated a lady who was like "what? are you joking?" when i said i was introverted and have social anxiety and depression

apparently i hide it well

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Carthag Tuek posted:

i dated a lady who was like "what? are you joking?" when i said i was introverted and have social anxiety and depression

apparently i hide it well

was she being sarcastic? i mean you post in yospos

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

fart simpson posted:

was she being sarcastic? i mean you post in yospos

lol no she thought i was super outgoing and you know balanced and stuff

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
boy was she wrong

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

and how!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol I stepped out to go to the gym a few night back, three steps off my driveway and my foot went out sideways on a patch of ice. Did not fall, instead opting for a frankly impressive cat-like twist of my body to get my balance back.

My body does not do cat-like twists any more, it has since been reminding me.

edit: also at the gym they finally got replacement pads for the safety squat bar I use and a few new leg-based press machines, so I went all in. It's been six days since and only today have I been able to get out of bed or up from a chair without groaning at my quads aching.

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Dec 15, 2022

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

echinopsis posted:

do you ever wonder if youre not normal,

they posted, into YOSPOS, without a shred of irony.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

Carthag Tuek posted:

lol no she thought i was super outgoing and you know balanced and stuff

I get that too. In fact I'm a writhing mass of black eels on the inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
i'm working on a version of white rabbit that starts out "one pill makes you start making GBS threads/one pill makes you stop"