Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
We don't go to page 2.

Not anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

LifeSunDeath posted:

what's on page 2?

That doesn't concern you.

Move along.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Code Jockey posted:

and two tall booms

Oh right, I forgot.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

what's on page 2?

This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here.

What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Page 2 of the Cursed Images thread is a red herring to distract from the real forums page that holds an actual Keter-class SCP.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/OTerrifying/status/1601758202613223424

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
What's cursed about free scorpions

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yeah headline should read "Man Receives Free Scorpion Farm"

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i'd be stoked if i had a basement full of tiny land lobsters

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ultrafilter posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > The New Cursed Images Thread: Page 2 is forbidden

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Exactly this page is pretty blessed actually

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Alas, alas just ventured to page 2 being the fool that I be.... Oh god, OH GOD! OH GOOOOOOOOOOOD!

all the warnings given do not give justice. My mind and soul shall never be clean again!

IT HAS ENDED ME! DO NOT FOLLOW THE SAME FATE AS I, DO NOT SUCCUMB AND TAKE A PEAK AT THAT ACCURSED SITE THAT IS PAGE TWO!

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
P̸̙̞̳̘͕͈̻̳̺͕̜̣̎̋̈́̔̌̒̚ą̶̞̞͉͓̀͐̇̏͐ģ̸̧̡͓̗̝̻̥̝̺̜̹̺̎́̇͠ͅë̷͖͎͖̟̗͚̩̗̲̦̣͈́́̃̀́̋̾͗ ̶͕̬̰̺͇̊͊́͜ͅ2̵̡̥̩͍̤͉̱̣́̂̌̚ ̷̛̻͕̆͛͛̎͊̚̕͘̕i̴̩̗͓̻̓̄́̍͊͌̾̓̈́s̸̨̬̭̞̞̫̥̤̞̰̣̳̐̏͛͆̎̚̕͜ͅ ̵̲͙͍̼͗̈́̉͒̚p̸̙̭͙̦͔̙̗̣̱̩̲̭̲̾̄̚ͅe̴͕̭̻͕̙̥̻͒̈̾̾̆̋ͅr̵̨̿̏̄̅͗́̈́̍̎͐̐͑̂͐ͅf̸̨̩̉̒̑́͒͐͝e̵̛͈̜̜͍̰̲͎̬̎̔̀͗̾̈͌͌̌͘͘͝ç̴̡̢͓̥͎͖͙̼͍̳͉̣̾̇̔̉͂̑̒̔̓̀͗͠t̷͍̯̼̼̯̥̍̒̕l̸̡̨̼͕͚̗̟̔̋̑͋̊̿̑̇͌͑̄ý̸͎͙̝̟̿̃͌͋͊̓̃͋̏͌ ̵̛̩̱̜̱̬͙̩͉̞̼̀͌̎̽̂̈̉͂́̇̔̕͝s̵̡̤̦͍̮͚̗̪̪̺̩̠̈́̈́̾̐̇̓̽͐̌̽̚͜͠a̸̧̰̘̒̒͊f̷̡̧̰̻̞̮̝̣̦̪̝̈́̇ͅͅȩ̶̳̬̙̠̝̯̱̪̹̖̰̽̾͊̈́͜͝,̷̙̼͇̤̙͎̮͆ͅ ̶̨̬́̋́̔̌̇̇͗̈́̏̚j̴̡̢̛͇͉̞̯̱̞̼̙̲̒͗̓ō̴̧̠͖ͅi̸̢̗̬͉̰̞̙̩͛̈n̵̟͖̯̱̬̥̜͇̈̏̌́̎ ̸̢̛͖̜̪̙̪͕̳͉͈͈̗̼̅͒̅̔͆͊̐̇̐͑̈́͘͝ư̵̜͖̯͙̻͚̞͙̳̍͛̈́͌͗̿̐͐̽͋̚͜s̵̛̬̗̭̈́̒̄̈̈́͛̌̈̚͘͝͝͠.̵̼̩͕̣͈̦͔͚͈͚̐̄̀͌̆͘͝͝͝

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
A house inhabited by thousands of scorpions is hardly abandoned.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
^^^
I like how they still gave him the Pixar eyebrow raise :raise:

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

A house inhabited by thousands of scorpions is hardly abandoned.

They were talking about All Hope, by those that entered there :gonk:

MagpieConcept
Feb 6, 2022

I'm suddenly reminded of a scene in a movie featured on RLM that's like "It's no crap! I wouldn't lie about about a thousand scorpions!"

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I looked at page 2

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

that's some page 2 poo poo right there

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is outright fiction cursed?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
It’s like a boomer Neo-liberal fever dream

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica
Why would you first mention Bono and then list Bob Geldof specifically as Irish?

Reads like an AI wrote it.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Hollismason posted:

I looked at page 2

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/wthikBN.mp4

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Yassferatu

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I'd say there's a 'impaled with my wooden steak :wink: ' joke in there somewhere, but that scene in the book is already a thinly veiled gangbang metaphor so :shrug:

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

The real curse is the number of insects that must be around to sustain their diet.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Scorpions are cannibalistic.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Bono:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Q53GWPaLEHg

KnightRider
Jan 7, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

"You're not a bad sort of man, Vorenus. You just have too much anger in you."

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

This actually reminded me of a story my uncle told me. Back in the 80s, him, the wife and the kids were setting off to run a missionary in Bolivia for a couple of years.
But oh no, they had an aquarium. My uncle started to scoop out all the fish into a bag and poured them into the toilet. His original plan was to donate the fish and the aquarium to someone but poo poo didn't work out and they had to leave. It's important to tell Bolivians about Jesus after all.

My uncle is not one of those fake American missionaries and he spent four years in Bolivia and organized the building of three health clinics. Then they went home.

There were still fish in the aquarium. Oh so many fish. Half the water in the tank had evaporated and the glass was covered in algae, but oh was there fish there! There were so many fish in that tank that Jesus himself must have left Bolivia for a moment to bless it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
:dafuq:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
billy corgan still looking p good

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

It's just this lady's house.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjDpWyGRGgw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Fame got to Bat Boy and he went glam