Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
that ultracasual 'hey dave'

he just wants people to see he's friends with funny people so they think he's funny too

it would be really sad if he didn't deserve every ounce of it and more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'd push Elon into the dumpster fire he created and let him sit and think about his choices

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
Hahah Dave Chapelle is such a loving loser holy gently caress.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I'm surprised he flopped so hard, his skills as a comedian are well established

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Libra posted:

I'm surprised he flopped so hard, his skills as a comedian are well established

a clown that cant make people laugh smh

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I think this is the first tweet I've seen above 1 k likes in recent days that had everyone singularly dunking on musk, usually there's some random person still protecting him

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

lmao these out of touch weirdos really thought that elon musk would come up on stage in SF and everyone would cheer for his stupid chud rear end

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

And let's be clear, Dave Chapelle was probably offered some huge amount of cash to bring Musk up on stage and it is an obvious no brainer to accept that. So it's even more about Musk being a pathetic person

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
musks going to double down on his right wing bullshit to make up for his hurt fee fees

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol Chapelle did that for free, he’s been one of those IVE BEEN CANCELLED FREE SPEECH IS DEAD chuds for a long time now

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

lol the sort of idiot chud that still pays to see chappelle is exactly the sort of person that would Stan Elon, and they booed him.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I’m not surprised at all, Chapelle forgot his audience was black. With right leaning black people the THEY who won’t let us say what we want is white liberal hippy types. As a rule blood emerald guy isn’t going to go over well with them.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Who claps for someone that's getting introduced as "the richest man on earth"? Expecting people not to go "gently caress that guy" in 2022 is weird.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I can't believe Dave "I'm Team TERF" Chappelle would do such a thing!

The kind of comedian that says they are "inspired" by Lenny Bruce, George Carlin and Richard Pryor and think "yeah they would bring up the richest person in the world on the stage for applause and not roast them into existence"

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Lol Elon thought he was in a safe space.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The account that posted the video has been deleted

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

QuarkJets posted:

lmao these out of touch weirdos really thought that elon musk would come up on stage in SF and everyone would cheer for his stupid chud rear end

BuT fReE sPeEcH

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Someone already reposted it on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdBga225HBk

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1602032467547856897

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

Real "Merry Christmas to all the losers and haters" energy.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

thin blue whine posted:

Hahah Dave Chapelle is such a loving loser holy gently caress.
He is a multi-millionaire. Of course, he is showing class solidarity.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/SteveGoffman/status/1602229546383728640

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

can't believe all those twitter bots showed up at a chapelle gig to boo elon musk

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I wonder what mod-panel knob he twiddled to "turn off all bots and trolls"

Guaranteed it would have been some feature that's been available to admins for years but never turned on because it would have impacted chuds disproportionately and made them lose all their "followers" and threaten to sue

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Data Graham posted:

Guaranteed it would have been some feature that's been available to admins for years but never turned on because it would have impacted chuds disproportionately and made them lose all their "followers" and threaten to sue

I think today they turned on the Blue thing again. Wasn't one of the features of blue that it would prioritize your posts over the filthy non-blues?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

It’s not great that on top of the Anti-Trans stuff Dave Chapelle keeps coming out against poor people too

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

Steadiman posted:

I think today they turned on the Blue thing again. Wasn't one of the features of blue that it would prioritize your posts over the filthy non-blues?

I think its that, I saw a reply saying that their post wasn't really visible because they aren't "verified".

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

bobjr posted:

It’s not great that on top of the Anti-Trans stuff Dave Chapelle keeps coming out against poor people too

before you enter to take a seat, please leave your phones at the counter, along with your credit score and two letters of recommendation.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Data Graham posted:

He definitely didn't touch anything like that. The bots and trolls are trained to prop up chuds, and will conveniently drown out anyone critical of him. He could be doing it on purpose, but he's probably too thick to even realize it's happening, and either way, he gets to do nothing and declare victory, his favorite sport.

E: Not to say he didn't touch any knobs, but if he did it was absolutely something along the lines of "shadowban anyone who replies to me without the :eightbux: tag" or "tell someone to ban everyone on this hit list Ian Miles Cheong DM'd me"

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Dec 12, 2022

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1602265797858058242

Like anyone else who uses that term, I want one person to ask Musk in public just what he thinks "woke" means.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1602278477234728960

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
elons definition of bots is absolutely people who are mean to him. any praise is obviously from a real person

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
new york times pitchbot: the moderate bipartisan case for the 14 words

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Someone's awful sore about being booed off-stage at that Dave Chapelle show...

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lol that brands like Wendy’s are still trying to make “hrrm, hambrugger? Lol!” posts next to this poo poo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Nothing matters

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
poo poo Elon wants to exterminate anyone to the left of Ronnie Reagan

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I think this is the start of him going full Howard Hughes as we're just shy of him being convinced it's an actual virus and tries to protect himself from it.

Give it a week it'll be tissue boxes on the feet and a secure clean room at Twitter HQ. And questioning anyone who enters his chambers with a revolver as to whether they're one of those terrifying queer people infected with the wokeness virus trying to cancel him.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
https://twitter.com/venture42069/status/1602217045868912641?t=qnq_veGsAPEIxa_s2tLXkA&s=19

lmao it looks like he suspended the account that posted the booing vid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'm suspecting he will make a "surprise" appearance at the turning point usa event lol