Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
You're only kidding yourself if you think that poor thing's a size three.

e: Ha! Nothing like the top of a new page to make me sound like a crazy person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Zero One posted:

I got some spicy jambalaya last night and it was very good.

Also, if anyone knows anyone who recently died with an intact size three sphincter, please contact me as I'm currently very low on the waiting list for a donor.

Gromit posted:

You're only kidding yourself if you think that poor thing's a size three.

e: Ha! Nothing like the top of a new page to make me sound like a crazy person.

I can help :haw:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

https://twitter.com/sonyPlaytation/status/1597815244000473088?s=20&t=gt5J6-L06utMJZJ56C2rFA

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Well I guess I have a tradition too, now

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That was one of their better Steve Music Videos. It's just fun to watch and listen to.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Shot of B12 is definitely on the shortlist of American Dad songs that need a full release

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
How long were usual boy band songs? It's just over 2 minutes if you include the intro

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

It needs a longer chime breakdown

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Klaus’s boys!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

NAH SON!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
That’s a great worm voice.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Zero One posted:

Klaus’s boys!

:hmmyes:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
This is giving me some serious Dwight Schrute vibes.

Why do their songs rhyme in English? :raise:

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
It would be funny if Klaus the Hippo Puppet is one of those things they do as a random continuity for a bit and then just abandon when they're bored with it a la Reginald.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

KLAUS'S BOYS

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

It took me a while to figure out WTF was going on with the kids' show until I remembered that Klaus must have grown up in East Germany.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
the animation of file-cabinet francine was so loving funny

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Coaaab posted:

the animation of file-cabinet francine was so loving funny

Her flailing arms lol

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Has anybody else been watching Housebroken? For some reason I feel like it would go well if you like this show.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
It was pretty annoying having a sharp penis when you're a kid.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Of course Klaus had a crush on the two headed blob monster. Hey, didn't he used to have a thing for Francine?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

muscles like this! posted:

Oh, no! Dr Slippy!

Where did you see the doc at the quoted? I noticed him giving carrots but I wonder if I missed an episode

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Dr. Slippy's Lock Pick & Switcharoo Carrots Kit was one of the products Steve used to replace Roger's drugs with carrots

Brawnfire fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Dec 7, 2022

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That quote is from like a month ago

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Oh... Wait what the

Edit: I still have no idea what question I thought it was answering. Please be assured I was trying to help

Brawnfire fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 7, 2022

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Now he's a koala and he's cute as a BU-tton!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Brawnfire posted:

Oh... Wait what the

Edit: I still have no idea what question I thought it was answering. Please be assured I was trying to help

Well didn't an ep drop early somewhere

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Naaaaah son!

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Still dying at the Grammar Gulag, holy cow.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Chris Knight posted:

Still dying at the Grammar Gulag, holy cow.

Your body can be trained to not feel pain!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Love that langley is going full springfield

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Echoes
Season 19, Episode 21 - December 12th, 2022
Steve starts a work-study program and discovers that not all is what it seems at Channel 3 News. Roger seeks redemption in the Nashville country music scene.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That's right, I'm aware of Barry.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Nice callback to Dickie.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
There you have it. That's our story. Family's dead. Good night.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

That was some good cosmic horror, take out all the funny jokes and you'd still be left with a solid lovecraftian story.

I liked the implication at the end that the Doppler doesn't just predict the future, it controls it via the hum and prevents events from happening that would lead to its own destruction and cause the horror to wake up. The whole episode was just a "what if" scenario that the Doppler is aware of, but would never allow to take place in reality.

Also, the incredibly accurate description of the indescribable horror was such a good gag.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

these plots are getting more and more fantastical

and im all for it

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
This was a trip. Loved it.

The whipping… not as much.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Zero One posted:

There you have it. That's our story. Family's dead. Good night.

Hot huuuuummm o' loooooove...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Andrew_1985 posted:

This was a trip. Loved it.

The whipping… not as much.

Yeah I was really hoping for some huge payoff at the recording studio because it wasn't really going anywhere, but he just whipped them in the face and it was over.