Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011
In other news:
Christmas Cheer has been deployed!
A Goon out there will be receiving one cubic foot of goodness, no later than Wednesday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

jassi007 posted:

Today this package arrived! This is excellent, I never knew their was MDF stuff like that for legion. Also super excited to read though the Dungeoneer Guide. I <3 old AD&D books. Thank you!

You mentioned a few things and I split the difference hoping one would strike your fancy.

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

Owlbear Camus posted:

You mentioned a few things and I split the difference hoping one would strike your fancy.

It surely did! Much appreciated. I always hate to be like "buy me this kit" although it would probably be easier!

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning
Package away!

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning

Leperflesh posted:

I'm sure it'll be fine.

I've replied to all the early email questions and such, and our four bonus round signup folks also have confirmation emails out. Thanks everyone! I always love how a bunch of TGSS folks are quick to get gifts fired out.

Some of us have to make things yknow....

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

golden bubble posted:

I've been a bit busy but I've got some time now. Sign me up for Lightning Round 2!

Hi golden bubble. I haven't received a signup email from you yet. Could you check and make sure you've sent an email with the signup info in the OP, to tgsecretsanta@gmail.com?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

The package gomblins have arrived and dropped off a present!

Thanks DigitalRaven! Sounds like someone coordinated :monocle:

I thought I cleaned up the mold lines, but after uploading the image I see I missed several places/didn't do a good enough job. Ugh, right through the middle of the face :negative: well, some of these Edgerunners aren't going to win any beauty contests, at least they'll be painted soon instead of stuck in a monocolor braindance!

Thanks again!

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Gift deployed

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

jassi007 posted:

Hark packages!

This one arrived a day or two ago, I just hadn't gotten around to digging into it. Thank you Santa!

This was the last part of mine. Enjoy!

thegodofchuck fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Dec 10, 2022

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

ToyotaThong posted:

Part 2 arrived.
ORK KOMMANDOS!
Thanks again!
You are far too generous.

Wanted to hit all the bases!
Not sure if the seller had instructions, I'm sure you could find some with a cursory search online like I did, but that's not the holiday spirit!
https://imgur.io/a/dj2S659

Enjoy!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I received shipping confirmation for one of the two packages to my Santee, confirming a 12/15 expected delivery.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?

Loxbourne posted:

This arrived a few days ago but I've only now got the chance to photograph it.

Another big box! The Mighty Lancer cometh! What could be within?

More terrain! It's going to be a very gothic year ahead, I see.

Thanks Santa!

So many skulls...tiny, tiny skulls...

I'm glad you like it! (skulls for the skull throne) Sorry I wasn't able to add a note. A second, slightly sillier package is on the way, though UK postal strikes are making things a bit interesting.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

A package arrived from Bucnasti! I hope I can comprehend it!

Oh my! Been wanting this for a while, good looking out (or good guess, or good stalking!) since it's supposed to be like BSG but quicker.

Now I need to rope some people into playing.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Leperflesh posted:

Hi golden bubble. I haven't received a signup email from you yet. Could you check and make sure you've sent an email with the signup info in the OP, to tgsecretsanta@gmail.com?

Sorry about that. I've sent it now.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yup got it and you're all set!

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

Professional zombie impersonator.
A very orky box arrived today!

What could that mean?

Oi! Dat's a lot uv boyz! :eyepop:

Can't thank you enough, Bucnasti! These may end up looking sneaky.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

DressCodeBlue posted:

A very orky box arrived today!

What could that mean?

Oi! Dat's a lot uv boyz! :eyepop:

Can't thank you enough, Bucnasti! These may end up looking sneaky.

Hooray! be sure to post pics of them when they're painted.

I got a small box jam packed with Brooklyn Biltong! (Strange place to make dried meat but I'm not complaining).
There was no note so I'm assuming its from Secret Santa. Good choice, I love Biltong.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Is it better than Big John's Beef Jerky?

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

Not better, just different.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Original Santee has 1 of 2 packages on the way (ETA December 15th) and second will be shipped express tomorrow…LR Santee has all packages en route, first package ETA December 13th and the rest by December 17th.

Also, two more packages came to my doorstep:

Many thanks, godofchuck! I will be an expert in Horusology in the near future now.

Wow, was not expecting to have the HQest of Cogboy HQs too! No note inside, but gratitude aplenty to whomever sent Cawl.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

A package arrived! Within was tentacular and squamous cheer, featuring mysteries to solve:

Thank you, Santa! This really made my day.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

DigitalRaven posted:

A package arrived! Within was tentacular and squamous cheer, featuring mysteries to solve:

Thank you, Santa! This really made my day.

PHEW! I got like 5 e-mails from FedEx about it getting delayed, then unable to deliver, the on target again, it was a wild ride!

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Delivery info says my gift to Santee #1 was delivered last Monday...I hope they check in.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Cheer launched! Look out, Santee!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I have six goons signed up for bonus round 2, which I'll be firing off tonight. Last chance for anyone else to get in; this is probably the final round, because we're just about out of time for bonus rounds!

In particular it'd be nice to get one more participant who is happy to ship or shop internationally for this round. Not required, but it'd make things slightly easier.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Leperflesh posted:

I have six goons signed up for bonus round 2, which I'll be firing off tonight. Last chance for anyone else to get in; this is probably the final round, because we're just about out of time for bonus rounds!

In particular it'd be nice to get one more participant who is happy to ship or shop internationally for this round. Not required, but it'd make things slightly easier.

I’m down for last minute LR 2! Sending email.

Link to wish list post

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Also down for a last minute lightning round.

wishlist post. Email coming soon

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Finally got a shipping notification for my gift, should be there by the 15th.

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

So: The Miniature Market order that had the bulk of my gifts for both santees finally shipped to me Friday but is now facing delays with UPS. To ensure that I keep my sacred vow, I've also dispatched some Bezos cheer to both with ETAs of Thursday and Friday.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I like Miniature Market myself but have had issues with their shipping times since the move to the new warehouse. Another good place to shop from is called ministomp, but it seems totally wild. You have to email a guy to get on the mail list and then order via email and pay with paypal, but the prices are usually 20% off.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

I have deployed a parcel of Christmas joy with express postage!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK, bonus round 2 assignments are all sent out, and thanks to everyone who signed up! As mentioned earlier, I think that's gonna be it for bonus rounds this year, since it's already the 12th.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

LR2 package deployed! Should get there around the 15th

LR1 ETA is still 12/13 and 12/14

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Lightning fast cheer ordered. Should arrive tomorrow for a shockingly good time.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

ibntumart posted:

Original Santee has 1 of 2 packages on the way (ETA December 15th) and second will be shipped express tomorrow…LR Santee has all packages en route, first package ETA December 13th and the rest by December 17th.

Also, two more packages came to my doorstep:

Many thanks, godofchuck! I will be an expert in Horusology in the near future now.

Wow, was not expecting to have the HQest of Cogboy HQs too! No note inside, but gratitude aplenty to whomever sent Cawl.

These were both me! Logic dictated Cawl. Once you get the physical Bastard Elfboy, that's it for Christmas! From me.

I got a present too!

Dice bags! Well, I don't think that was the present part.

I suspect that is a play on words.

These will probably go well with my dice bag! But I don't know if I got an extra d6 or not enough. I'm going to go with extra, and feel blessed by the Eye of Sauron.

Thank you Santa #2!

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Lightning Round 2 cheer has been deployed!

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

thegodofchuck posted:

I suspect that is a play on words.

These will probably go well with my dice bag! But I don't know if I got an extra d6 or not enough. I'm going to go with extra, and feel blessed by the Eye of Sauron.

Thank you Santa #2!

Yeah I felt like I could not simply send you a dice bag without some eyepropriate dice for it. Did it really arrive at like 1am?

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I should have caught up on this tread first because I just ordered LR#2 from Miniature Market, hopefully it's not delayed.

Also I found out that the unmarked box of Biltong was from my boss so mystery solved.

DressCodeBlue
Jun 15, 2006

fwiw, Arrrthritis's squid bomb shipped from Miniature Market pretty immediately, so it varies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaSquida
Nov 1, 2012

Just keep on walkin'.
Banished to the far reaches from my home as I fall into the grip of Covid, what's that I hear? 'Tis the parcel person, with Christmas cheer!

Thanks so much, Santa! I love everything; the lil' 3d printed mans and the full art shiny lands were very nice touches.

Edit: I can't get my image to display
https://imgur.com/a/RYMVvGf

Edit 2: wait what about now

LaSquida fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Dec 14, 2022