Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

Imagine a bunch of millennials, pretending they're zoomers with face tattoos, going "boom yo waddup, there's only 2 genders bro, 360 no scope that doordash to me dawg"

That's the guys "in" faze clan. I put that in quotes because it seems like there are no members anyone knows who actually do anything in it, it just kind of exists

Faze Clan members also promote rug pull crypto scams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
yeah, but Faze Clan are also Steam friends with Batman so, who's laughing now?

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I thought Faze Clan had something to do with Avatar for no reason and I didn't understand what that had to do with buffalo chicken. I still don't know what buffalo chicken pizza nuggets has to do with a Faze Clan though.

This is listed at number 10 for the 17 best pizzas in Ireland.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

fizzymercury posted:

Bake it maybe?

itry
Aug 23, 2019

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica
Swedish pizza:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I should have some knäckebröd.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
There's crumbs all over my desk and keyboard. I regret this decision.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

fizzymercury posted:

I thought Faze Clan had something to do with Avatar for no reason and I didn't understand what that had to do with buffalo chicken. I still don't know what buffalo chicken pizza nuggets has to do with a Faze Clan though.

I had a blue cheese and walnut pizza recently, and it was really good.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

A farting mink posted:

Swedish pizza:

:chef: Here in WASA we only use the best Mestre pizzas in our brown gloop

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Pyroclastic posted:

I just happened to see this one on imgur.

Titled "This monstrosity cost me $30."
And a description of "This is what passes for pizza in Central PA: Campbell's tomato soup slathered in 2 inches of liquid mozzarella on a bed of uncooked dough."

Starry Starry Night...

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I'd have a tall, skinny slice of that.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

would

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

would eat? or...

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Martman posted:

would eat? or...

would

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

These ai goatse attempts are pretty weak.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

A farting mink posted:

Swedish pizza:

I am intrigued and wish to know more

itry
Aug 23, 2019

It's probably similar to these things;

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Is that Kalles in the Wasa sandwich?

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

It's two slices of unsweet Swedish crisp bread and a shelf stable cheese filling. The cheese is soft cheese, like cheese whizz. There are different fillings, like tomato basil, chives, sour cream & onion etc. As a snack, it's bland, but cromulent.

It's a snack food for when you are desperate to eat anyting, and don't want a candy bar.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
That's a shame

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

axolotl farmer posted:

It's two slices of unsweet Swedish crisp bread and a shelf stable cheese filling. The cheese is soft cheese, like cheese whizz. There are different fillings, like tomato basil, chives, sour cream & onion etc. As a snack, it's bland, but cromulent.

It's a snack food for when you are desperate to eat anyting, and don't want a candy bar.

Is the Wasa prestale or do I need to let it set out for a while so that it's like a damp cardboard and I can finally chew it?

I actually love Wasa why is it so sharp, though?

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

axolotl farmer posted:

That sounds amazing, but I'm used to people calling me a bland but cromulent snack, so I might just be identifying with it.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

fizzymercury posted:

Is the Wasa prestale or do I need to let it set out for a while so that it's like a damp cardboard and I can finally chew it?

I actually love Wasa why is it so sharp, though?

It's crisp bread, the point is to be sharp. That's what's good about it. Of course I've never bought these ready made sandwiches because I have some self respect. Just buy the bread, make your own.

I like Koulunäkki, buy a big pack, it'll never expire, practically.

And why not try some sour crisps while you're at it. Even sharper and crispier!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Why do I feel like it would be really difficult to eat one of those things without the filling squirting out from between the rigid crackers?

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

This is the box of a product seen in a dream, you can't fool me!

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Is a "crisp bread" a cracker?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I was gonna say nope, but wiki says yes. But it certainly doesn't feel like it has almost anything in common with my idea of what a cracker is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispbread

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

itry posted:

It's probably similar to these things;

my mental association with these things is my lunch from a vending machine while I'm sitting around in a hospital.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Super long road trip meal.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I like the full-size Ritz cracker cheez things

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

His Divine Shadow posted:

It's crisp bread, the point is to be sharp. That's what's good about it. Of course I've never bought these ready made sandwiches because I have some self respect. Just buy the bread, make your own.

I like Koulunäkki, buy a big pack, it'll never expire, practically.

And why not try some sour crisps while you're at it. Even sharper and crispier!

Knekkebrød, it's crappy bootleg lembas made by Scandinavians!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n17B_uFF4cA

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

This is great, it reminds me of way back when computer games used to just have a folder of uncompressed .wav files for their sound effects and my brother and I would just record ourselves making all the noises and stick those into the game.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Captain Hygiene posted:

This is great, it reminds me of way back when computer games used to just have a folder of uncompressed .wav files for their sound effects and my brother and I would just record ourselves making all the noises and stick those into the game.

Was it something like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWYjLurySU0

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ha, I forgot about that thing. I always figured it had to be inspired by devs doing stuff like that when they were younger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Non Compos Mentis posted:

This is the box of a product seen in a dream, you can't fool me!

I am eating some (dreams) right now!