Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You know I'm starting to think the Hero Association isn't entirely made up of altruistic and good-hearted people.... :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

What is that panel of Psykos and Fubuki under a tree? What does it mean!

But love to see Forte getting humbled by a car. Glad none of these guys will be asking Saitama to be his disciple. Smart to nip that in the bud.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

That was quick. Pretty cool chapter, but hopefully we won’t spend too much time on this flashback.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
ya, we need more time to focus on what happed to rover

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

You motherfuckers thought the monster hero arc was over

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Flashback into another redraw

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I think Fubuki is cool and getting more focus on her and her girlfriend is fine.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I think Fubuki is fine and getting more focus on her and her girlfriend is cool.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Lmao these A-class goobers.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

Fritzler posted:

What is that panel of Psykos and Fubuki under a tree? What does it mean!

Yeah Murata I think we need a close up visual on what exactly was going on there, it was very unclear and I need more of it

Gahmah
Nov 4, 2009
psychic power is stored in the lips

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Thanks for the money. We've already stripped her of her human rights. Do you want to torture her? jfc

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

oh we might get the panel i thought we weren't getting

:allears:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Shugojin posted:

oh we might get the panel i thought we weren't getting

:allears:

Really one of the things I was most looking forward to for the Murata remake

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I'm glad Murata realised he forgot a pretty important element of the story

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
So Psykos gay panicked so hard she lost the ability to control her powers for years?

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
I do like the theming of the latest official chapter: in the face of flair and popularity, strength is the most important.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

thechosenone posted:

So Psykos gay panicked so hard she lost the ability to control her powers for years?

No.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Murata could not restrain his horny for buki... may the lord have mercy on us all

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
psykos spent so much time thinking about kissing fubuki that she couldn't concentrate enough to use psychic powers. duh.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

thechosenone posted:

lol what in tarnation

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Personally, I'm totally weirded out by the elevator not being the Akira elevator. This totally upturns everything I know about manga drawing.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

Ah. So Fubuki pretended to or did go in for the smooch but was like 'lol I'm just using your emotional vulnerability to seal your psychic powers'? I guess having only Tatsumaki as a role model messed her up until she got some real friends.

I'm sorry for my density here.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

thechosenone posted:

Ah. So Fubuki pretended to or did go in for the smooch but was like 'lol I'm just using your emotional vulnerability to seal your psychic powers'? I guess having only Tatsumaki as a role model messed her up until she got some real friends.

She still doesn't have real friends and is still messed up. She just has hangers on, and some bald acquaintance.

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
None of this discussion has cleared up what happened under that tree, Murata we're gonna need you to fill us in on all the details.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
We'll also require a three part side story involving a love triangle between Psykos Fubuki and Lily that has a cool battle scene and ends with Fubuki/Lily and Psykos/new villainess who turns good after being beat by Lily's special new power she gets that causes her to become the new B class rank 1.

Mr. Lobe posted:

She still doesn't have real friends and is still messed up. She just has hangers on, and some bald acquaintance.

Well she's clearly better off than she was. But yeah, I haven't seen anything yet that implies she's really thought about her current relationship with her subordinates.

thechosenone fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Dec 1, 2022

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Excited for the upcoming arc (if it's what I think it will be). :)

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Fubiki dared Psykos to jump out the tree, but she landed so hard she detached her retinas and now needs glasses.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

thechosenone posted:

Yep. HS Fubuki is at her worst. Granted, Psychos just asserted the need for their club to exterminate humanity, so she is at least a bit justified.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

YggdrasilTM posted:

Yep. HS Fubuki is at her worst. Granted, Psychos just asserted the need for their club to exterminate humanity, so she is at least a bit justified.

I say we hear her out

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
New chapter raws out: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/316190247031398461

Edit: lol I love some of the faces and whatever the gently caress is happening

pik_d fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Dec 14, 2022

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

pik_d posted:

New chapter raws out: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/316190247031398461

Edit: lol I love some of the faces and whatever the gently caress is happening

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Yeah exactly!

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
Tatsumaki knows that cutlery is for suckers. A woman of culture.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Saitama died on the way to his home planet

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Translations out: https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/yhyncOo/1/1/

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Justice for Saitama's apartment!