Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sacramento is a fraud team

No centers at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

James harden can make passes to Joel embiid better than most people

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

van gundy has to be one of the worst commentators in the league

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

LastInLine posted:

Some subscribe to the lab-leak theory and others to the intentional leak theory. Some misguided souls believe the official line about the wet market. I will always believe that covid started when Rudy licked all those microphones.

Can’t argue with this

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

poor Tony brouthers has been over turned twice in five minutes hahah

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

“I don’t know,” Embiid said, shrugging. “Sixers fans, they want to trade me.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-player-of-the-week-joel-embiid-not-shying-away-from-immense-responsibility-with-76ers-143640175.html

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Joel reveal yourself

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

what a loving bitch. shut up and ball (Joel Kyrie and Hayward only)

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

euphronius posted:

Sacramento is a fraud team

No centers at all

Sac was on the fourth game of a six game eastern road trip and all the teams they're playing are over .500 (until the Pistons for the 6th). Kings pulled off a solid upset in Cleveland. Sabonis is great, clearly the third best center after Jokic and Embiid. The Kings aren't bad the Sixers are just healthy and really good right now

Enjoy your W, you earned it. Drop the hater mentality!

Yossarian-22 fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Dec 14, 2022

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

That being said the Kings defense is a joke. How do you give up 15 points to Thybulle on efficient shooting? lmao

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

How do you watch the Kings and your first take after their center is the only guy with a good or efficient game that their biggest problem is that "they have no center"

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Find yourself a partner that loves you as much as the refs in BOS-LAL love calling marginal travels.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 40 minutes!
Tatum is doing the thing where he turns into a pumpkin in the 4th quarter

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Find yourself a partner that loves you as much as the refs in BOS-LAL love calling marginal travels.

this game is killing me lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
If I were a Boston fan (I guess I am for tonight because they're playing the Lakers) I would scream at the screen whenever Smart tries to ISO up

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

the celtics simply cant score anymore

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Lakers are good healthy. Insane comeback

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

lol Lakers went on a 32-5 run or something like that

I can't wait for Simmons to fume

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Yossarian-22 posted:

lol Lakers went on a 32-5 run or something like that

I can't wait for Simmons to fume

the celtics basically didn’t score for an entire quarter lol

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Lakers also didn't score for the first 6:30 of the game

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

And now a 15-4 run by Boston!!!!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Yossarian-22 posted:

Lakers also didn't score for the first 6:30 of the game

and thats why its a 2 point game with less than a minute to go. everything in balance as g*d intended

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Nothing like the Celtics to make me root hard for the Lakers for once

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation

Yossarian-22 posted:

Nothing like the Celtics to make me root hard for the Lakers for once

They died, RIP

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i think both teams can come away from this game feeling bad

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Sad the Lakers lost, grateful Tatum did wonders for my fantasy team

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I wasn't watching last night because I've had a hell of a week and last night I just smoked weed and watched speedruns, but I'm glad to see everything ended up okay and Tatum had a good game again :)

I legitimately think that the Warriors specifically psyche him out because he played like poo poo the past two games, and if both he and Jaylen have a bad or mid game simultaneously the Celtics will not win

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m close to agreeing NOP is the second Good Team in the West, but I’m very unsure about their center position.

they are a team to watch tho

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Boston is allowed to have an off night

it’s the regular season.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Beam team beat the Raptors on the road on the second night of a back to back. What did I say? Kings are for real

West is drat tough though. Clippers are now 7-1 in Kawhi starts. Warriors and Lakers lurking wildcards at 10-12 seed positioning

But the Kings just finished probably the toughest part of their schedule all year with a 15-12 record with limited/injured Fox and Sabonis playing the best basketball of his career. A really nice mostly home game stretch coming up. One half game behind Phoenix! I'm optimistic

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

euphronius posted:

I’m close to agreeing NOP is the second Good Team in the West, but I’m very unsure about their center position.

they are a team to watch tho

JV is fine since they have really great wing and guard defense and Giannis and Embiid play in the East.

Nance inevitably gets hurt at some point, but if he's healthy in the playoffs he can cover JV in most matchups that give him trouble.

Ayton probably is the only C that JV would really struggle with (Nurkic is always fouling), but Phoenix can't really deal with Zion because they got no Beefy Boys without Jae.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I'm gonna laugh so hard when Porter comes back healthy and big boy Jokic takes the Nuggets to the finals over the otherwise superior Pels and Grizz

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Yossarian-22 posted:

I'm gonna laugh so hard when Porter comes back healthy and big boy Jokic takes the Nuggets to the finals over the otherwise superior Pels and Grizz

if it happens I’ll put hella respect on his name cause the western playoffs are gonna be mean this year

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

okay grizz are absolutely one of the favorites to win the title this year

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

dang the bucks got smoked. cool.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

okay grizz are absolutely one of the favorites to win the title this year

Just checked that box score and :eyepop:

Middleton's back now too I guess? He had as many minutes as anyone except Giannis but didn't really have an impact, is he back back or what? I haven't been paying attention to the Bucks

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

loquacius posted:

Just checked that box score and :eyepop:

Middleton's back now too I guess? He had as many minutes as anyone except Giannis but didn't really have an impact, is he back back or what? I haven't been paying attention to the Bucks

you call this "back" ?

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

He's been back but mediocre. Today he's been utter trash.

Giannis has actually been less efficient than previous seasons but Holiday and Lopez have had all time defensive seasons. They've mostly been winning on their defense

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol wtf was going on with the bucks today

https://streamable.com/ck5iyc
https://streamable.com/ewvirb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Curry out multiple weeks