Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Audax posted:

I'm a CPA so it is my duty to inform you to submit your 2022 HEI points financial disclosure forms by year end.
https://www.heinetwork.tv/2022-hei-points-financial-disclosure-form/

Thank you. I want to keep my Hei Points on the up and up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

Got around to watching that leaked rehearsal and Joe’s iPhone being a prop bc he has flip phone irl bc he can’t understand how to work these newfangled smartphones is adorable

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

By checking this box, I pledge total loyalty to Hei Points and will do my part in accepting and using Hei Points as my only form of currency when and where possible, with zero exceptions.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

FrancisFukyomama posted:

Got around to watching that leaked rehearsal and Joe’s iPhone being a prop bc he has flip phone irl bc he can’t understand how to work these newfangled smartphones is adorable

Leaked rehearsal?

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Due to some personal financial issues, I’m in desperate need of Hei points.

Please xfer as much as you can to HEI wallet ID 45f845c1866a1fdc39d99af4e4c537b7

This is not a loan but a gift. Thank you.

Lamanda
Apr 18, 2003

Mustached5thGrader posted:

Please xfer as much as you can to HEI wallet ID 45f845c1866a1fdc39d99af4e4c537b7

Sent u :10bux:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Mustached5thGrader posted:

1000 pts. Not much but what I can spare. Stay happy healthy and HEI

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Thank you all. Between what you’ve sent and what I hope I get as compensation from the festival, my family and I should be well

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Quote of the goat

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I don’t know what was better this week, Gregg immediately folding to Mr. Amato or Tim’s suicide discussion.

Lamanda
Apr 18, 2003

I need Gregg's shirt

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

https://www.heinetwork.tv/personal-video-messages/ i wonder if axiom will have his in character disfiguring injuries

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE
Always trust the Amatos

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Avay Tar

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
joke...... joke.....

joke....

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Tim's look for approval from Gregg when he said "Sigourney Weaver" was so funny. Sometimes the best moments are the really underplayed ones.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Tim is the best.

"Should we stick to the movies?"

huh fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Dec 14, 2022

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Nichael posted:

Tim's look for approval from Gregg when he said "Sigourney Weaver" was so funny. Sometimes the best moments are the really underplayed ones.

lol that about killed me hahah

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

I love G. Amato and Gregg just staring at each other at the end

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Tom hanks: sort of America’s ultimate neighbor

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

Cognac McCarthy posted:

I love G. Amato and Gregg just staring at each other at the end

G amato’s weird delivery and bizarre facial expressions really bring out some check it out/awesome show vibes. He reminds me a lot of Pablo Myers

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
I wonder if g amato is related to Gorb

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

FrancisFukyomama posted:

G amato’s weird delivery and bizarre facial expressions really bring out some check it out/awesome show vibes. He reminds me a lot of Pablo Myers

I had the same thought this episode. There's just enough time spent lingering on his face after he says something for it to be really weird. It's great.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

derp posted:

I wonder if g amato is related to Gorb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqh_y-iH_Bc

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
"It seems that the once beloved star of Decker, Doonby, and The Return of the Rollerblade Seven goodwill, may have finally run out."

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
"...Sigourney Weaver.."

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
"Let me talk to the Pep Boys."

"Ok..."

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

I was so happy to find out that the rollerblade seven was real! There’s even a making of documentary on YouTube. Turns out nobody got paid :(

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Ingmar terdman posted:

Tom hanks: sort of America’s ultimate neighbor

And no mention of the Burbs, bullshit!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
loved Tim's aborted "Son of-" while introducing Something from Tiffany’s

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

A coworker and friend recently tested positive for Covid. I saw her in a virtual meeting today and because we had been in close contact she asked if I was showing any symptoms. I replied simply:

I'm happy
I'm healthy
I'm HEI

My boss overheard this and said he'd like to talk to me in his office about what he heard. I assume he'd like to learn more about the medical and spiritual benefits of Lithium water!

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

If your boss gets upset, let him know you have a connection to the Pep Boys if he needs any work on his car.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Slip him some lithium water from the HEI ranch and within a week he won't remember you saying it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

huh posted:

"Let me talk to the Pep Boys."

"Ok..."

so happy to have another old weird guy whose deal i dont entirely get again. i feel like its a must

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

That DICK! posted:

so happy to have another old weird guy whose deal i dont entirely get again. i feel like its a must
:hai:

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
Christmas Special spoiler: grain water kept Tim alive and will resurrect him just like Jesus!

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Manuel got factory reset so hard he’s wearing an awesome show intro outfit lmao

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
boy he morphed into Uncle Baby Billy pretty fast didn't he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

The Tim Heidecker Center for Immortality