Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
big win for Dallas on the second night of a back to back on the road.. not as much of a factor maybe since NJ played the night before too, but after dropping that game late in Pittsburgh it was vital they got something out of tonight and they came through.

The Stars have had so much bad luck this year in games against the other top teams in the league, feels like every time they've been out-goalied, out-finished, out-OT'd or whatever else you want to call it. It was good to see them get the better side of the outcomes for once in a marquee matchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Hand Knit posted:

Weird to see the Leafs actually washing a bad team from a non-traditional market on a Tuesday. This is, like, prime schedule loss material.

First time all season I’m asking myself if there’s something different about this crew

Ducks going full sore loser at the end

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Connor McDavid is good

workrate17
Sep 13, 2007

Koopa Kid posted:

First time all season I’m asking myself if there’s something different about this crew

Ducks going full sore loser at the end

*Checks notes* I agree.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Connor McDavid is good

Do you have a… graph or chart to substantiate this claim?

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Koopa Kid posted:

Do you have a… graph or chart to substantiate this claim?

Yeah, we need at least 500 words by 10am tomorrow in the N/V thread.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Lmao an Evander Kane is a good guy piece

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
I turned on Washington v Chicago and I'd forgotten that Seth Jones exists much less plays in Chicago.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
kessel almost scoring on his own goalie lmao

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Jhet posted:

I turned on Washington v Chicago and I'd forgotten that Seth Jones exists much less plays in Chicago.
they were all in on being a contender as recently as last year.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
I'm starting to think the Blackhawks won't be very good this year.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Hyman hat trick!

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
lots going on in this game

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

This ESPN broadcast team of Levy/Messier/Chelios is awful

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

I walked out of the room and Ovi socked dinger 800 :|

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Just let Ovi play Washington the rest of the year and he'll pass Gretzky.

taco show
Oct 6, 2011

motherforker

Just watched ovi score his 800th on a hatty. Standing ovation at the UC by the hawks fans too, super cool

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
https://twitter.com/spittinchiclets/status/1603188896107360256?s=20&t=XTYpVIeENB4LQIX8kwRn6w
uhhh

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013

Am I seeing the boxscore right in that Minnesota came out of that on the power play?

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Lol, Flames are garbage.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Well, but the Canucks are worse.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Both of these teams are trash, but I don't know what Markstrom's excuse is for his lovely play.

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

That's the dumbest penalty I've seen in a long time.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Flames are dogshit

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Japan World Cup level shootout by Calgary.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
These two teams are bad and they should feel bad

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Matthew Tkachuk apparently out for the Panthers so that's very useful. Pens down Petry and Zucker so Heinen is probably getting 12 minutes on the 2nd line tonight. Hopefully something approaching depth scoring shows up tonight.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lucky lucky Bob there.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Jack Motherfuckin Hughes :siren: :devil:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Brian Dumoulin is so loving washed oh my god please replace him :(

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Good news for RAS: Blais and Hajek are scratched and Kravstov is in!

Bad News for RAS: Harpur is in for Hajek and Kravstov is playing on the 4th line

Well let’s see how this goes

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Brian Dumoulin is so loving washed oh my god please replace him :(

Oh Dumo :( also Kasperi Kapanen remains shitass.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Oh Dumo :( also Kasperi Kapanen remains shitass.

playing the body instead of the puck is bad d-man 101

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

playing the body instead of the puck is bad d-man 101

Stick on ice and knock the puck away problem solved puck doesn't get to Jarry. Otherwise Pens have looked pretty fun until that shift.

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
Bad Hakstol zone exit > turn over > goal.

So bad. Stay solid in your own drat d-zone ffs.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Devils are completely kicking the Flyers' rear end so far but only 1 goal....

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Bob continues to be insanely lucky tonight.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Tarasov holy fffffff :aaaaa:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I swear to christ Dumoulin cannot clear the zone to save his life
poor Rutta's out there having to play both sides of the ice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Bunting is a good man, picking up garbage.