Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWhtcU4-xAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Trump took getting booed by an entire stadium better than Elon did lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

gently caress yeah he's posting through it again

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Away all Goats posted:

Trump took getting booed by an entire stadium better than Elon did lol
Look you don't hoard billions of dollars worth of wealth by being emotionally and mentally secure.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Elon Musk, CEO cancels work; interrupted by posting

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Data Graham posted:

:airquote: journalists :airquote:

I caught that

he's a loving terrible person

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Dude's just really upset that he couldn't be as funny as the Trump NFT collection announcement, and is handling it the only way he knows how

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mx. posted:

Saddest puppet master defence I ever seen and I post on something awful

I never dared to think anyone would be a worse poster than fishmech, but I was wrong :stonklol:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

This will work, this time

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

please don't put in the newspaper that i was mad

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug
Setting up for the puppet master, ofc

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

DemonTrigger posted:

Dude's just really upset that he couldn't be as funny as the Trump NFT collection announcement, and is handling it the only way he knows how
The Trump NFT collection announcement is brilliant because you know idiots are going to buy that poo poo up.

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way
I'm going insane. It's not doxxing. The information is public, by law. What the gently caress is going on.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Wait, who did these journalists dox though? Has he read his own rule because all this clearly falls under his own libsoftiktok exemption

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

YMB posted:

I'm going insane. It's not doxxing. The information is public, by law. What the gently caress is going on.

The mods are drunk op

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

well i still think trump nft wins dumbest thing of dec 15 2022 but god drat

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I expect someone to make a fake Barbra Streisand tweet saying she hates musk within the next 24 hours

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Steadiman posted:

Wait, who did these journalists dox though? Has he read his own rule because all this clearly falls under his own libsoftiktok exemption

rules for thee, not for me

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Elon managing to be more embarassing than Trump in all of his little outfits is incredible stuff.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

bobjr posted:

Trump went on that national "find a sports game to not get booed" at tour after it happened, Elon's gonna try the same thing except on like Rick and Morty or something.

He already was on Rick and Morty.

https://rickandmorty.fandom.com/wiki/Elon_Tusk

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Steadiman posted:

It’s his website he can do what he wants

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Steadiman posted:

i have the saddest thing to tell you about rule enforcement over there

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I expect someone to make a fake Barbra Streisand tweet saying she hates musk within the next 24 hours

Even better, Streisand herself comes out and says something like, "Keep my name out of your stupid mouth. I'm leaving Twitter".

The Postman
May 12, 2007

elon's mom told everyone to stop being mean to him and nobody listened!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lol it's funny because he has tusks and that sounds like his name

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/WesleyLowery/status/1603558240377151488

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Elder Postsman posted:

It’s his website he can do what he wants

I’d actually have the tiniest bit of respect for him if he just came out and said “gently caress you, my site so you’re banned if I don’t like you” instead of this really sad attempt at spinning it as doxxing because someone saw his car drive in LA

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Is elonjet on Tiktok, I hope his other accounts on other services gain a fuckload of followers

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Mouth so full of victory wine hes gonna need a fresh bib every time he speaks.

Knowing how miserable and frustrated he is right now is literally warming me on a cold night

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Decrepus posted:

Elon Musk, CEO cancels work; interrupted by posting

lol this one hit the funny bone!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Good Sphere posted:

Are you serious? I was mid-sentence on #3 when I thought "Hmm maybe I should join Mastodon.social", but then I saw they banned him, but now I'm back on board because of #5. :psyduck:

Mastodon's whole ethos is "what if Reddit was more like Linux", while i can see someone feeling strongly about that either way I can't fathom the dude who cannot make up his mind whether that sucks or not

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Dec 16, 2022

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
soon elon will be alone with his tweets

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Hoe Status: Mad

Trollipop
Apr 10, 2007

hippin and hoppin

Hopefully he's been flying back and forth from Austin because he's been scouting for an HQ next to a gun shop and a lawyer

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Mx. posted:

cocaine

I read that a lot of fucker like him are on some kind of upper 24/7 by being followed by a doctor that give them some kind of cocktail of barely legal drugs.

I know that's how Donald Trumps does it.

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

Elon angrily running to QCS to post about how remembering is doxxing and reporting is supporting

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

nah. Dont let Musky have a vocab term. the only thing he deserves is the family name of being a powerful stank.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Money can always buy you happiness, but not if you spend it on a giant Kick Me sign and go to KickCon with if on your back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Elon thinks public opinion is like a court of law where you have to prove something is true beyond a reasonable doubt in order to say anything mean about him. :engleft:

"You can't break up with me becuz you have no proof I cheated :elon::elon:"

Lamech posted:

soon elon will be alone with his tweets

Whenever I think "Twilight Zone" that particular episode always pops into my head.