Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/1603594340235878400

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’ll give Elon my address to assassinate me and my family I guess but he has to promise to use really fancy missiles and not just run over us with a fleet of Teslas

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
A story in three parts
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1603612096062754819
https://twitter.com/katienotopoulos/status/1603619497461616640
https://twitter.com/katienotopoulos/status/1603624462909415426

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Rigel posted:

:golfclap:

you might need to have at least a 3rd coyote sequence queued up.

i mean the clip is like 12 different variations of that joke, so that might be enough

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol at the 2nd richest guy on earth spending 44billion dollars so he could get cyberbullied

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Elon has finally meet his match: shitposters.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

spunkshui posted:

I figured it out: He has social media addiction.

He literally cant put the loving phone down lmao.

Richest man in the world is ruled by the tiny rectangle he holds where people call him stupid.

Well yeah. He’s a narcissist. He’s addicted to that instant attention from so many thousands of people. I think it’s what they call “narcissistic supply” in psychology.

Trump craves it too, maybe even more than he craves money.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
What's our timeline where Tesla vehicles become unsellable because he's alienated the rich liberals who would buy them?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
This all could have been avoided if Obama just hadn't made those jokes about him at that White House Correspondents' dinner.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

I’ll give Elon my address to assassinate me and my family I guess but he has to promise to use really fancy missiles and not just run over us with a fleet of Teslas

What about a compromise, assassination via fancy missiles, but they're delivered to you're door uber style in a fleet of teslas?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
next model of tesla is just going to be named the gamer word

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

lol if musky got his vocab term from a dev.

mdxi
Mar 13, 2006

to JERK OFF is to be close to GOD... only with SPURTING

Holy poo poo what a loser.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

resident posted:

Who could have predicted eve 6 being a preeminent poster of the 2020s

https://twitter.com/eve6/status/1603611983139377152?s=46&t=2Ue44QRIzweJczzhq8PunA

Lmao it's beautiful

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Frank Frank posted:

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

This guy is insanely cool! Seriously... You nerds doubt this?!?

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Pook Good Mook posted:

What's our timeline where Tesla vehicles become unsellable because he's alienated the rich liberals who would buy them?

it's basically happening imo. he's torching the place on the way out.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

AOC telling Leon Musk to touch grass is :perfect:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

We need these images as thread title.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Spaces have been completed disabled

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

AlmightyBob posted:

Ahahaha

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Didn’t he disable spaces like a week ago?

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

still works in a browser, tho tough to find them

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Yeah but those are the little people, they don't matter.

Wayback
Aug 16, 2004

I'm made of metal
My circuits gleam
I am perpetual
I keep the country clean
Guess that Space :dukedog: wasn't Safe enough

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

And this is to go further beyond super thin skin Boer.
I call it super thin skin Boer 2.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

AlmightyBob posted:

When we are all so very old and frail, our memories almost gone, in like 5-10 years time, our great grand children shall gather around and ask us ever so politely, "hey, grand pa, can you tell us the story again, about the time you watch a social media services public shat itself to death?", and a smile shall come to our mouth and a happy glint to our eyes as we remember back to these glorious golden days, and start to tell this tale.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

you know, if elon thinks of location data as assassination coordinates, it might explain some things about his cars.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1603574342528274432?s=46&t=E955YIWYX_KewZnf7BfwzQ

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Did I miss a new development where Elon lives in his jet now? How often is he in the drat thing that it amounts to “real time assassination coordinates” ?

Isn’t it at best an indication of the areas he’s travelling to, once he’s airborne? Unless this assassination is going to involve surface to air missiles or a rogue USAF pilot interdicting the plane, or the places he’s landing have zero security (famously airports have unrestricted access) then I think he’s probably ok.

Honestly assassination would probably be a blessed release for him at this point, as he appears to be losing his mind in real time, in public.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Time to tell the fragile pissbaby billionaire that I know their assassination coordinates

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

This was an open goal for Elon. Those messages were as supportive and constructive as he could ever hope to get, especially from someone who has been far more critical of him in the past. He could have just said “you know what, you’re right, I just lost all perspective when I felt my life was being threatened”, or something, and pretty much defused the whole thing.

Instead he posts “you first lol”. A 51 old baby.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

It’s amazing to see people like Elon and Trump tweet because you know everyone around them is begging them to put the loving phone down but they just can’t. They are so addicted that they will continue to tweet no matter what the cost.

Tippecanoe
Jan 26, 2011

The absolute best thing for musk and everyone else is for him to log off and sadly he cannot

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Sophy Wackles posted:

It’s amazing to see people like Elon and Trump tweet because you know everyone around them is begging them to put the loving phone down but they just can’t. They are so addicted that they will continue to tweet no matter what the cost.

Who the gently caress is around Elon at this point besides broke brained right-wing tech bros? They want him to keep tweeting

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I can no longer like tweets directly from the timeline in the Android app. I have to click on the tweet and then like it.

This poo poo is so broken.

grobbo
May 29, 2014

Lamech posted:

yeah, where's Bernard Arnault right now? Where's his plane? Is he out there attempting to dunk on his clientele? Throwin some hissy fits about nonsense?

That's right! No one gives a poo poo where Bernard Arnault is or what he's doing

Arnault actually responded to the private jet trackers a few months back by shrugging and saying he’d just hire other people’s jets from now on so he doesn’t show up on the trackers, which - fair play to him - is perhaps a more foolproof and elegant solution than screaming about assassination coordinates online until it all goes away.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Tippecanoe posted:

The absolute best thing for musk and everyone else is for him to log off and sadly he cannot

In a 5 year's old singsong voice:

"You first!"

Said Elon musk, a 51 years old man with about a dozen of children.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Grey Seer Thanquol squirts the musk of fear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Durzel posted:

Did I miss a new development where Elon lives in his jet now? How often is he in the drat thing that it amounts to “real time assassination coordinates” ?

Isn’t it at best an indication of the areas he’s travelling to, once he’s airborne? Unless this assassination is going to involve surface to air missiles or a rogue USAF pilot interdicting the plane, or the places he’s landing have zero security (famously airports have unrestricted access) then I think he’s probably ok.

Honestly assassination would probably be a blessed release for him at this point, as he appears to be losing his mind in real time, in public.

If he wasn't such a dweeb, one could say "Maybe his friends and loved ones are using the jet without him!" But we can't say this, he doesn't have any.