Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Loool

A good snipe

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

*sigh*

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Dec 18, 2022

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
What drink was he hawking?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Azhais posted:

:thejoke:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Azhais posted:

Melonsteen

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Mangosteen Musk

A Fragrance

by Elon

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

This is all fascinating, watching this man just losing his poo poo in real time in the most public and self-inflicted way possible.

Sylvian Wastes
Jan 3, 2022

by Hand Knit
Eau de Gamefaqs poster

For when you want to return to the days of the puppetmaster defense.

Sylvian Wastes fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Dec 18, 2022

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Musky Numpty posted on a wall
Musky Numptys brain too small :(
All the dorks money and all the dorks men
Couldn't bring back his children again

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Elon Musk banned me from Twitter - Taylor Lorenz

Earlier tonight, Elon Musk suspended my Twitter account. I only had three tweets live on my account when it was banned. Two were promoting my social media profiles on other platforms (follow me on TikTok and IG @taylorlorenz!), and one was the tweet below where I asked Musk for comment.

Sylvian Wastes
Jan 3, 2022

by Hand Knit

ReidRansom posted:

This is all fascinating, watching this man just losing his poo poo in real time in the most public and self-inflicted way possible.

Its the greatest show on earth, unironically. Every 2 pages of this thread is a new bizarre chapter of Elon melting down in a new way and its amazing schadenfreude seeing him fail so much at being a poster.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Fuckin lol, got em!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I just wish Elon would be funny just once. He tries so incredibly hard but he never even makes me crack a smile. At least Trump actually had some solid jokes and a way with words.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I think the common way of putting it is "did away with"

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Caesar Saladin posted:

I just wish Elon would be funny just once. He tries so incredibly hard but he never even makes me crack a smile. At least Trump actually had some solid jokes and a way with words.

If I ever chortle at a single thing this nitwit says I hope someone cares enough to take me out ol’ yellar style. Pretty sure the brain rot is irreversible by that stage.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

The information in question is that elon paid one of his staffers to hire a car then stalk grimes, and when he got caught blamed the jet tracker. That's why he didn't call the cops.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

This is basically a Trump reply. "Nu uh, you're a dum dum meanie".
I just don't understand how anyone still takes him seriously.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Shaking lemur butt posted:

I just don't understand how anyone still takes him seriously.

they brain too small

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

He's at the raging lowtax phase. I'm expecting him to respond to anything critical with single "what" s soon

Also
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1604167301439180800

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Drone_Fragger posted:

The information in question is that elon paid one of his staffers to hire a car then stalk grimes, and when he got caught blamed the jet tracker. That's why he didn't call the cops.

source? extremely funny if true

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

We found Lucille Bluth in real life

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Is the entire Musk family brain dead idiots with way too much money?

Holy poo poo lady, log off

The most Large Adult-Son of all time

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I’m OK with his mom being exposed to alt-right straw man language on Twitter . She instantly saw it as hate speech and was horrified. She just didn’t get the memo that Elon is ok with it.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

learnincurve posted:

I’m OK with his mom being exposed to alt-right straw man language on Twitter . She instantly saw it as hate speech and was horrified. She just didn’t get the memo that Elon is ok with it.

That said, she 100% isn't going to learn from this...

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
he's kind of in failed emperor territory now, so there's a slight outside chance that some twitter execs will form a conspiracy against him. they might blind and castrate him on a conference table with the copy room scissors, and he could go into exile on mt athos or epstein island with his mother

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It's loving hilarious that the (2nd) richest man in the world is a 51 year old shut in incel with 36 kids who's extremely divorced, brags about his prop guns, bans people from his forums for stupid reasons and has an army of synchophants and also his mother is a helicopter parent who probably makes him pizza rolls

This guy could live his life drugged out of his mind and banging models on a holodeck all day and instead he posts and moderates a failing website terribly while his children ignore him and his Mommy personally stalks said forum making sure no one is mean to him.

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Dec 18, 2022

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

It's always who he was

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.
Musk somehow sinks to a new low as he demonstrates a familiarity with the Kevin J. Anderson Dune 'sequels'.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1604325372841136128

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Angry Salami posted:

Musk somehow sinks to a new low as he demonstrates a familiarity with the Kevin J. Anderson Dune 'sequels'.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1604325372841136128

This isn't even a real quote: I just googled it and the only result is him

How do you loving suck this hard at something basic like internet posting bro

Just Log Off and marry your mother or something, it's what the sick fucks in your family tend to do

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Oh yeah, that's probably the biggest red flag

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

TulliusCicero posted:

This isn't even a real quote: I just googled it and the only result is him

How do you loving suck this hard at something basic like internet posting bro

Just Log Off and marry your mother or something, it's what the sick fucks in your family tend to do

I was going to say, he probably googled "dune quotes", but this is even more lame.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This is his way of saying "It doesn't matter about the original inventors/ creators of Tesla, I am Tesla now because I am a hyper evolved being who took control" :smug:

Good lord, just Shut the gently caress Up already, you insecure douchbag

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"Elon musk way born with doodoo for brains" - Stephen Hawking, The Universe in a Nutshell, 2001

kilus aof
Mar 24, 2001

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Is this like how Trump always refers to the NYTimes as "the failing New York Times" even though they're basically doing just fine? Just trying to force other car companies into bankruptcy by just saying the word enough?

Elon Musk's ride to being the former richest man in the world was based on the crazy idea that every single auto maker in world not named Tesla wouldn't be able to enter the electric car market and succeed. That Tesla's glacially slow rollout of manufacturing capacity would in a few years magically make them top dog as they out profit the entire rest of the market combined.

https://twitter.com/growing_daniel/status/1604343659847000064

The two bullets joke was on The Office and was based on an old joke about Brooklyn/LA Dodgers owner Walter O'Malley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I mean it's narcissism but I'd love to know why Elon thinks he's worth assassinating

He's far more hateable than Trump but way less worthy a target. Other than a bunch of money flying everywhere and 100,000 bazingas committing hari-kiri with their Walmart Sepiroth nodachis what would actually change with Elon gone?