Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh poo poo i haven't thought about blood brothers in forever. if it wasn't early morn and i wasn't about to lumber towards bed i'd be cranking this gotta keep it in my brain.

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2DiLV8HXhw

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Dec 17, 2022

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

oh poo poo i haven't thought about blood brothers in forever. if it wasn't early morn and i wasn't about to lumber towards bed i'd be cranking this gotta keep it in my brain.

1-900-USA
N-A-I-L-S NOW BAYBAY!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Also US Nails are a good band.

Escape From Noise

Also if you like Blood Brothers you should check out Pissed Jeans. Boring Girls is a great track.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i really miss hardcore/death metal/mega prog industrial dog core whatever shows but i also feel like i would need to train for em like a marathon. it's amazing the energy i had to headbang and tumble in mosh pits for hours.

when i saw weird al, both times, there was only seated audience space, no standing, and i thought to myself "wow this is nice"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Grinches are Glowing posted:

what's the biggest poop you ever pooped? Give me numbers goons

About 103kg but I broke up with him a long time ago!!!!!

Escape From Noise

Holland Oates posted:

:master:

Escape From Noise

I somehow got lost and walked all the way to Namba from Shinsaibashi. On the train home. Next stop is Shinsaibashi. Genius.

Escape From Noise

I am here to say that I think Morocco has a pretty sweet flag.

Shifty Nipples

FakeBlood posted:

there is a lot of strife for me lately but i am going to just chill until its all good

gonads and strife or just strife

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
shout out to my secret samta for sending me legitimately great socks. as That One Motherfucker Who Unironically Loves To Get Socks my heart was warmed, and now my feet will be too. the other stuff is also fantastic.

to the person who is getting a samta package from me: I hope you enjoy it!

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

B33rChiller

Escape From Noise posted:

Basically I have a special place in my heart for extremely irritating bullshit like Chinese Stars, Arab On Radar, Pissed Jeans, Blood Brothers, The Locust, Melt Banana, etc.
Reading this post, I was baffled as to what the gently caress you were talking about until melt banana, then the coin finally dropped, and my brain started working.
Hell yeah!

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Escape From Noise

B33rChiller posted:

Reading this post, I was baffled as to what the gently caress you were talking about until melt banana, then the coin finally dropped, and my brain started working.
Hell yeah!

A lot of bands I listen to sound made up.

Escape From Noise

Like I got into a band literally named X_______X

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Shifty Nipples posted:

gonads and strife or just strife

I wanna say wee AND I do have drugs.

Perhaps the solution is drugs???? Saying wee???

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also if you like Blood Brothers you should check out Pissed Jeans. Boring Girls is a great track.

I LOVE PISSED JEANS everyone please listen to them omg

Ass-penny

Basically I have a special place in my heart for extremely irritating bullshit like Chinese Stars, Arab On Radar, Pissed Jeans, Blood Brothers, The Locust, Melt Banana, etc.

noise and noise adjacent music owns

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

Holland Oates posted:

I wanna say wee AND I do have drugs.

Perhaps the solution is drugs???? Saying wee???

saying wee while or shortly after doing drugs

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Holland Oates posted:

I LOVE PISSED JEANS everyone please listen to them omg

they're good

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Shifty Nipples

not very comfortable tho

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I went to see Melt Banana and it ruled
Someone did a stage dive and ended up jump kicking the guy next to me in the head

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Well gently caress. I finally found a place that I thought I was going to get hired at. They offer second-chance employment to those who have a difficult time getting back into society after troubled pasts. I spoke face-to-face with the GM, he told me they were interested, to get an app in online and he'd call me the next day to interview. I put in the app, didn't hear back. Check the website and it says "I'm no longer in consideration."

I don't really know how to proceed anymore, yob. Its just too many hurdles right now. u

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

Well gently caress. I finally found a place that I thought I was going to get hired at. They offer second-chance employment to those who have a difficult time getting back into society after troubled pasts. I spoke face-to-face with the GM, he told me they were interested, to get an app in online and he'd call me the next day to interview. I put in the app, didn't hear back. Check the website and it says "I'm no longer in consideration."

I don't really know how to proceed anymore, yob. Its just too many hurdles right now. u

:sympathy:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

xcheopis

Holland Oates posted:

lol
A coworker asked me the name of an ex I was talking about. "Rick, with a silent P"

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Goons Are Gifts

hello im lying on the floor watching a movie while very high

B33rChiller

I though I should bring the chill joy of Petey's cat tree cubby sun beam hole

It's so warm and cozy in there.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Secret Sam

HO, HO, HO

Grinches are Glowing posted:

hello im lying on the floor watching a movie while very high

This one's a good orb.

xcheopis

Viginti Septem posted:

:sympathy:
I understand. It's so hard to think about what to do next when everything is one-step forward, two-steps back and it seems as if that will never end.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i love living where i do, very much. i love the land and rocks and lakes and swamps and fish and birds and bears and moose.

however, living on the north shore of lake huron, winters can be grey. i miss the sun.

today it came out for like 30 seconds. it was glorious. all was as it should be. then the clouds shifted and we returned to a weird eternal twilight and i did a tiny frown.

Escape From Noise

What's up, home fries?

Escape From Noise

Double yolk day!

xcheopis

What's up, home fries?

Oooooo!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Double yolk day!

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

Guh, I'm one month behind my on my rent, next month is going to be tough as hell :smith:

Goons Are Gifts

Good morning byob I fell asleep lying on said floor while watching family guy, I don't have food around for a proper breakfast BUT I have some yogurt so this is technically a meal, too!

Goons Are Gifts

Gonna play a board game today and maybe go watch a movie in the theater, got a free ticket, maybe I should use it to watch then new avatar with full 3d and everything?

It's kinda a coupon I know but it's not really because I'm not getting it cheaper but I'm effectively stealing it and crimes are byob while coupons are not :haibrower:

Quadramind

Double yolk day!

Huge blessing! Enjoy!

Escape From Noise

I also have so much home fries so now I'm ready for breakfast for days!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'm so stressed I feel like I'm going to puke

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I'd do those fries tbh