Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
sue the neighbor and also target the neighbor in your next Satanic coven meet-up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

RealityWarCriminal posted:

congrats to arfjason who is argentinian

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

the weight of the snow caused a tree branch to break off and destroy the neighbour's backyard and one of our windows

move to florida

not all of us bite down here

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Dustcat posted:

lucky shame it didn't take out your internet

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

if argentina wins, arfjason's gonna do a victory lap posting :qq: in every cspam thread

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

https://twitter.com/stonedwebb/status/1604199377274142721?s=20&t=uWYjTjC_ZUaXjcBdy_iU-w

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

i am harry posted:

this makes me actually sick in real life like i think about this woman typing out those words and it makes my body actually nauseous

not to worry, it’s a foreign bot trying the prey on his naïveté not an actual woman.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
took shrooms a few months ago and did some watercoloring, felt like being Mozart of a canvas, emotions spilling everywhere, each stroke a movement of pure emotion.

looked at it the next day and it looks like the art of a 7 year old. my kids saw it and asked if I painted that or if it was something they did when they were younger. I’ve never felt so owned

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the first time i got really stoned i had the brilliant idea of writing down all of the hilarious stuff my friends were saying then the next morning i realized i just drew a couch having sex with a chair

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
the South American team is whiter than the Western European team

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

19 o'clock posted:

morning weed crew roll call

:yeah:

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

19 o'clock posted:

morning weed crew roll call

i'm sober broh

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
I don’t think it’s possible for me to get high enough to think I have talent in anything

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I’ll smoke to that

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

the weight of the snow caused a tree branch to break off and destroy the neighbour's backyard and one of our windows

What snow

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
there is a lot of reporting out lately showing blood clots associated to vaccinations

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Louisgod posted:

took shrooms a few months ago and did some watercoloring, felt like being Mozart of a canvas, emotions spilling everywhere, each stroke a movement of pure emotion.

looked at it the next day and it looks like the art of a 7 year old. my kids saw it and asked if I painted that or if it was something they did when they were younger. I’ve never felt so owned

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the first time i got really stoned i had the brilliant idea of writing down all of the hilarious stuff my friends were saying then the next morning i realized i just drew a couch having sex with a chair

lol to both of these. gotta love highdeas

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Louisgod posted:

LOL I recall in the 90s, a dude who wasn't too fond of white people music hearing King Crimson for the first time, saying "They just sound like a bunch of kids!" and all the fanbois being owned and looking sheepish. You sure would be making a mistake if you tried to make art that any dumb child could do.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

PyPy posted:

there is a lot of reporting out lately showing blood clots associated to being American

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

yeah I suppose that’s true as well lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

PyPy posted:

there is a lot of reporting out lately showing blood clots associated to vaccinations

it's from the epoch times

lol "reporting"

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

PyPy posted:

lol if you can't make your own blood clots without big pharma's help

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

PyPy posted:

so start taking baby aspirin

pee pee poo poo problem solved

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

PyPy posted:

prove it dumbass

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

"oh oh I am just posting these links just asking questions" gently caress off

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

a.lo posted:

"oh oh I am just posting these links just asking questions" gently caress off

lol

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
look, I may have been tricked by fake news, but that’s why I post here. so you can all set me straight

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

move to florida

not all of us bite down here

where is safe to move in florida for communist gay space communists like myself?

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

19 o'clock posted:

where is safe to move in florida for communist gay space communists like myself?

gainesville

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I’m not a smart man

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Hey mods

If I ever se PyPy post

IN THIS THREAD

there will be

CONSEQUENCES

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
if you can deal with the mosquitos, Gainesville is the most leftist part of the state

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

tenderjerk posted:

it's from the epoch times

lol "reporting"

Yeah, well they also "reported" that Li Hongzhi can walk through walls and turn invisible.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

19 o'clock posted:

tallahassee seems to be a bit better than all the larger cities here, but florida is really pretty bad

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

a.lo posted:

Hey mods

If I ever se PyPy post

IN THIS THREAD

there will be

CONSEQUENCES

binch

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

PyPy posted:

I’ll smoke to that

I'll smoke to this

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Don't quote me ever again.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

tenderjerk posted:

tallahassee seems to be a bit better than all the larger cities here, but florida is really pretty bad

lol you'll get chained & dragged by a Ford F350 in tally

also get hooked on heroin and die of a fentanyl overdose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

PyPy posted:

I got a vaccination when I was little and then after4 a while I had a blood clot