Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I was under the impression he was gay but not for any good reason I guess.

This is the first TAZ that I haven’t fallen off of, Justin is very good at it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Bisexual vibes and gay vibes are similar, but distinguishable to the trained eye

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

She's in his videos all the time, and is constantly referred to as his partner, did you think they meant business partners or something? :psyduck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV__C64Ni50

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

I think people just saw theater kid energy and assumed

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Kazy posted:

She's in his videos all the time, and is constantly referred to as his partner, did you think they meant business partners or something? :psyduck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV__C64Ni50

Historians will always remember them as "roommates"

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm sure that a lot of people kept shipping Brian with Pat or Simone.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

why does anyone think it's cool and not extremely creepy to do that about real human beings

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
He's only doing it to make up for trading her laptop to that wizard anyway. Whether they're in love or not is immaterial.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Stroop There It Is posted:

why does anyone think it's cool and not extremely creepy to do that about real human beings

Parasocial relationships are hosed up

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title

RandomPauI posted:

I'm sure that a lot of people

let's not go off too hard worrying what made-up people are doing

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

SpacePig posted:

He's only doing it to make up for trading her laptop to that wizard anyway. Whether they're in love or not is immaterial.

Relationships are weird.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I agree with you, I'm just the messenger

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
TAZ: I love Funnyman

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:

Sivart13 posted:

let's not go off too hard worrying what made-up people are doing
I regret to inform you that they are very much not made up, google polygon rpf for a terrible time

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Extra Credit did a dramatic reading of some Polygon fanfic. It had a very horny opening.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
I love every iteration of this recurring JJGO gag

https://twitter.com/jordanjessego/status/1602368400038117376?s=46&t=Dq4HPnfp7HSCmNgyKMPTiA

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

"When we say Travis has the voice of an angel we mean that in a menacing way."

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

I actually know this one because I commented on the dude's wild, college baseball-rear end, George Lucas-rear end name

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The boys were too cowardly to say it, but I'm not: It looks like someone jizzed all over those cookies benches https://www.nrn.com/menu/subway-serving-footlong-cookie-subs-only-one-day

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Really loving the mental image of the listener whose 17!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf roommates all brush their teeth together. I don't recall if the listener said they were male/female/mixed but that's some powerful Dudes Rock energy, no matter the gender mix.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

C-Euro posted:

Really loving the mental image of the listener whose 17!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf roommates all brush their teeth together. I don't recall if the listener said they were male/female/mixed but that's some powerful Dudes Rock energy, no matter the gender mix.

I'm picturing a house full of those 300lb pansexual dudes that you meet at hippie music festivals that have body counts in the four figures

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Justin's little world is demented.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

C-Euro posted:

Group homes, hostels, barracks, and dorms all exist, bro.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

That particular behavior screams frat house to me

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
https://youtu.be/OTrxEQnPtAg

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's Candlenights. A variety pack of goofs and skits where the highs are nice and the lows are subterranean. It's still a nice cause so no regrets on getting the show, but I gotta wonder how many of the videos are last minute scramble ideas.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

We need another The McElroy Brothers Will Be In Trolls 2: World Tour episode. It’s been too long.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Warbird posted:

We need another The McElroy Brothers Will Be In Trolls 2: World Tour episode. It’s been too long.

Honestly I think their Totino's episode will never be topped. A high water mark for all branded content.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

grittyreboot posted:

Honestly I think their Totino's episode will never be topped. A high water mark for all branded content.

This was my entry point to their whole deal. Agree that it won't be topped, Griffin getting progressively sicker eating one every minute while trying to maintain they're delicious. It's just perfect.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

grittyreboot posted:

Their Totinos episode was topped by the Totinos Monster Factory. THAT is the mark.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I personally love Justin's Tipsy Pete's story of trying to find Totino's products in his town and the growing horror and disgust from the others as he ends up at the dollar store.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

The ASMR Casper episode wasn’t as good as Totinos overall, but the magic performance and the tower dive were both very good.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

The ASMR Casper episode wasn’t as good as Totinos overall, but the magic performance and the tower dive were both very good.

Justin's midnight machete story was also very funny, especially before I realized that Griffin's response "The man who sleeps with a machete under his pillow is a fool every night but one" was a reference to the first time Justin told that story in a previous episode, and not just something he came up with off the dome.

I've used variations of that phrase several times in conversation since hearing it, it's such a good thing to say to somebody who does some buckwild poo poo on a regular basis

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The wizard backfired on Griff horribly today

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

timp posted:

Justin's midnight machete story was also very funny, especially before I realized that Griffin's response "The man who sleeps with a machete under his pillow is a fool every night but one" was a reference to the first time Justin told that story in a previous episode, and not just something he came up with off the dome.

I've used variations of that phrase several times in conversation since hearing it, it's such a good thing to say to somebody who does some buckwild poo poo on a regular basis

I still can't believe Justin came up with that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6-3I2yrvFE

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Neither of them came up with it, it was already an old saying forty years ago

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Did anyone watch the Candlenights special? It was mostly good, Justin's zoop but was fantastic, but woof, that Shmanners segment. Also, I'm pretty sure I had only ever heard of one of the special guests (ProZD)

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Is Shmanners still going on? Saw bones makes sense to me, as it's medical history and there's been a lot of people and illnesses Wonderful makes sense, because it's just Griffyn and his wife being cute. ....is there enough etiquette/politeness history to maintain a show over years?

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
The answer to both is, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Travis’s desire to podcast is not limited to such constraints.