Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wtf Tua this isn’t how you do it you’re supposed to talk poo poo to a team that just beat you

https://twitter.com/Safid_Deen/status/1604348886595813377?s=20&t=zyJt2gJT43Z6VkfgiGTbaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

t a s t e posted:

The lions are better than their record

No shame in losing to them but the clock management at the end was terrible

As a fan of a divisionmate/rival and one that recently got pimpslapped by them, the Lions are definitely better than their record. They're getting a TON of production out of a roster that's still very much a work in progress, much like the Jets and Giants both. Dan Campbell isn't the best coach in the league -- he does weird things with the clock, for one, though that's hardly a problem unique to Campbell -- but he's unpredictable and extremely charismatic, that team loves him to death, and his coordinators and position coaches are the same way. Sometimes they do dumb poo poo, but sometimes that dumb poo poo is the distraction for them to rip your face off.

Lions are still not what I'd call at their final form, but they're on their way there at top speed. They're also really, really fun to watch while doing so.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It’s cool that Jaelan Phillips is real good.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Kyle Dugger is a solid player.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The Jets roster really isn’t a work in progress like the Giants. The Giants have a trash roster. The Jets, injuries aside, have a championship roster other the the QB.

On to next year. Hopefully they can grab a ready to win quarterback in the offseason.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

It's looking like every AFC wild card team might lose this week.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

TheBizzness posted:

It’s cool that Jaelan Phillips is real good.

He's a beast and I hope we get a DC that can take him to the next level.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Sadly the Derek Carr remembered that he sucks.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Joe Burrow bailed out from one of the worst football plays I’ve ever seen in my life.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

So why does Saleh still have a job

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
It’s weird to see the pats having actively really bad specially teams.

Nov 6, 2002

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

It’s weird to see the pats having actively really bad specially teams.

If only there was someone else who should be coaching ST.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

If only there was someone else who should be coaching ST.

BUT WHO???

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Patriots are gonna win

Nov 6, 2002

Patricia is always looking befuddled by his play sheets like they're written in Latin.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Mac Jones brains in molasses right now. Slow decision making there led to the hit that messed the throw

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

65 yards Mac???

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So the Raiders are basically the worst thing ever.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So the Raiders are basically the worst thing ever.

Left a christmas party, got into my car to drive home and Dugger pick sixed Carr.

Got home and turned the game on just in time for that pass to Meyers.

Just needed my eyes on the prize.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
All you need to know about coaching is that the Patriots are making the playoffs and the Jets' aren't.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Bad team missing playoffs…?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Patriots schedule after this game is tough as hell I’d be surprised if they made the playoffs.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

TheBizzness posted:

The Patriots schedule after this game is tough as hell I’d be surprised if they made the playoffs.

Depends on the Chargers honestly.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
LOL Jet Legend Keelan Cole

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Watching Chargers and Pats games. If only they'd been early games, they look a lot like the Chiefs and Jets games.

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022
Big numbers MJ!

BIG

NUMBERS

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Oh good, OT on both of the games that matter.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

sirtommygunn posted:

Oh good, OT on both of the games that matter.

The Chargers are gonna win here.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

YES!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gently caress THE PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(WROIFNOIEWn

4qftrwifneoifnm290r0-

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

OMG THAT loving RULED

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

HOLY AHAHAJAHAHAGAGAHHAAAAAA

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That was the greatest way to lose a football game ever

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
loving LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I was wrong

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

i shitted my pants

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Would have been cool if the Titans won but I never counted on it.

So glad the Pats out Raidered the Raiders.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

loving LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

This is over compensating the other direction

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I'm not sure if thats buttfumble amazing but its close

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Bill "Coaching Genius' Belichick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

Amy Pole Her posted:

This is over compensating the other direction

Nope, literally dying of hilarious laughter in my living room at the stupidity.

You can't even be mad at something as stupid as that. Just when you think nothing could be more dumb than the Dolphins-Gronk stumble TD