Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

It’s literally this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

God even his own stupid platform hates to see his stupid, puffy, pale face.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1604617643973124097

Just an hour left.

Remember to go out and VOTE!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Yes pulling further ahead

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Good Sphere posted:

https://twitter.com/tomgreenlive/status/1604473004020244481?s=46&t=Hh-ksv7KyWEdohqK6lHCCw

[Legendary] Tom Green has spoken words of wisdom beyond Confucianism. Thank you Tom. :patriot:

It's maybe the most obvious thing ever to me yet a bunch of goons itt seem to have accounts still and are even voting in his idiot polls??? What the gently caress??? Stop sucking elon musk's dick you shitbirds

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

apparently you need a phone numberr to do twitter now? lol no

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

my man

you are the public square

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

QuarkJets posted:

It's maybe the most obvious thing ever to me yet a bunch of goons itt seem to have accounts still and are even voting in his idiot polls??? What the gently caress??? Stop sucking elon musk's dick you shitbirds

lol nice meldown

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

QuarkJets posted:

You're an idiot.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Good Sphere posted:

https://twitter.com/tomgreenlive/status/1604473004020244481?s=46&t=Hh-ksv7KyWEdohqK6lHCCw

[Legendary] Tom Green has spoken words of wisdom beyond Confucianism. Thank you Tom. :patriot:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

How is the poll doing?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

QuarkJets posted:

Working on it.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
None-zero chance that when the poll ends with the result he doesn’t want he’ll just post the Top Gear “oh no! Anyway” meme and then go and ban all democrats to show how much he loves free peach.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

BigglesSWE posted:

None-zero chance that when the poll ends with the result he doesn’t want he’ll just post the Top Gear “oh no! Anyway” meme and then go and ban all democrats to show how much he loves free peach.

i think he was planning on passing it on to someone else anyways. he'll be bitchy and narcissistic about not getting the approval he thirsts for, but it'll all be rationalized away within an hour or two.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
this is all especially funny because pretty much everything he's tried to do that's gotten blowback, he absolutely could've done secretly, just deboosting offsite links to other social media stuff and elonjet and whatever, then deboosting and ignoring when people talked about it, especially if they ramped the effect up over time so it wasn't immediately obvious in people's metrics

but then he wouldn't have been able to show he's in charge & making big boss man decisions

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i want to see a meltdown

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Azhais posted:

It means Jeffrey can buy Twitter at auction for $50k

no one man should have all that dead gay platforms

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
which will be cheaper, twitter or metafilter?

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Less than 15 minutes left, what's the poll say?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Ratjaculation posted:

How is the poll doing?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Something Is Awful is the only microblogging platform that can save human civilization from the yolk mind virus

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
My kid has an account for checking the bus times, if it gets banned we know why.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

QuarkJets posted:

Literally nothing we can do will change the outcome of this. Twitter was doomed the second the deal was complete. Some goons posting fart jokes has zero effect on anything.

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

Mr Havafap posted:

Less than 15 minutes left, what's the poll say?

It says: 'Going to keep posting through it'.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Voted for Musxit.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
Lol

I'm Elom Nusk I'm a genius/rogue entrepreneur/engineer what's this button do, don't tell me I know what I'm doing.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SubNat posted:

It says: 'Going to keep posting through it'.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Well?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

no one wants to admit having a twitter account lest we get sprung by the nazi traps

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

It's still got like 20 minutes to go

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

PinheadSlim posted:

It's still got like 20 minutes to go

Stupid booger can't even start a poll on the hour.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

He’s got 18 minutes left to finish his python script to change the votes

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Erebus posted:

There was some interview around the release of Captain Marvel where she said she didn't care about the opinion of a white male movie reviewer and angry youtube boys have made entire careers out of being offended on behalf of all men

The exact quote from Larson was in regards to the movie A Wrinkle In Time getting negative reviews saying there should probably be fewer white men reviewing movies like that and more maybe more reviewers who resemble the makeup of the film's cast (which was like 90% people of colour, plus Chris Pine) to get a more accurate view of the film.

People like The Quartering only heard the "there should be fewer white men" part, thought she was advocating white genocide, and now are going to be angry about her till the day they actually all die.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

He's gonna ban everyone who voted yes.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MikeJF posted:

That was my thought from the beginning. This is just a honey trap.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
He will edit the poll itself to ask “should I stay?”

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

QuarkJets posted:

My account is banned and I can still vote. :shrug: I can also see things fine!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Twitter is a billionaire wanting to work as hard as possible to lose their money and still being incapable of losing billionaire status

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MikeJF posted:

Gonna have to vote harder now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee