Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Maybe he's in a meeting with Tesla Europe so he can say "See!? I paid more attention to this than my incredibly important twitter poll!" in court later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
https://muskjet.live/

I'm guessing he didn't spring for the wifi option for his "company" private jet. He's somewhere above the Adriatic right now, it'll be like eight hours minimum before he gets to an internet connection. Feel free to infer what you will about his isolation levels, but they're not decreasing anytime soon.

(yes, these are his real, live, assassination coordinates, but behave yourselves; we all want to see what he does next)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I'm guessing he didn't spring for the wifi option for his "company" private jet. He's somewhere above the Adriatic right now, it'll be like eight hours minimum before he gets to an internet connection. Feel free to infer what you will about his isolation levels, but they're not decreasing anytime soon.

(yes, these are his real, live, assassination coordinates, but behave yourselves; we all want to see what he does next)

weird that he didn't stop at Lecce to get his balls stomped on by the heel of the boot

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Ugh okay fine, no assassination...this time. But I already rigged the chandelier in his plane to fall when the piano plays a specific tune so kinda feeling I wasted a lot of time on nothing

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Alan Smithee posted:

what does kim.com even do now that he doesn't run a loving filez site

Eats everything that can’t run away from him

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
People saying the fun will end if he steps down

Bitch you don't think he's going to get stunted on even harder but now by both sides? Twitter is where he went to get lauded by the unwashed masses and he'll never be able to look at it again

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003
What is the range on Ukrainian drones?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I'm guessing he didn't spring for the wifi option for his "company" private jet.

Doesn’t his posting behaviour/hours over the last several years indicate that he absolutely has internet access when traveling?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Steadiman posted:

Ugh okay fine, no assassination...this time. But I already rigged the chandelier in his plane to fall when the piano plays a specific tune so kinda feeling I wasted a lot of time on nothing

you don't need assassination coordinates for that silly

newton's laws of motion, you can plane hitman anywhere the plane is

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Soggy Muffin posted:

not as far as an Israeli one being piloted by a Saudi

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Let that sink out.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Soggy Muffin posted:

It's amazing how lame real life SPECTRE is. The guys that paid for 9/11, a guy whose plan was to let a virus kill millions of Americans and sell nuclear secrets to the guys that paid for 9/11, and a guy that programs cars to autonomously kill their drivers and the occasional innocent bystander in the world's strangest homage to Maximum Overdrive

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBDpPVTolvs

Right now he's just south east of Venice, any goons there with a working surface to air missile launcher?

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

QuarkJets posted:

It's maybe the most obvious thing ever to me yet a bunch of goons itt seem to have accounts still and are even voting in his idiot polls??? What the gently caress??? Stop sucking elon musk's dick you shitbirds

https://twitter.com/edburmila/status/1604623280673021954

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

keep punching joe posted:

Is that the only shirt he has?

He’s trying to do a Steve Jobs with a lovely t-shirt instead of a black sweater.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Elon Musk is what happens to someone when they grow up listening to their dads balls slapping their sister's rear end every night.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Halisnacks posted:

Doesn’t his posting behaviour/hours over the last several years indicate that he absolutely has internet access when traveling?

It does, but there’s also zero chance he's voluntarily offline right now.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

"To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the new CEO's Inauguration"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

He has wifi, but it's being used to livestream his murder for a Saudi Prince

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I bought a loss-making company for a vast amount of money, sacked most of the staff, rehired some and sacked them again, told shareholders we're probably going bankrupt, sold off the kitchen equipment, made countless random changes to the ToS (many of which are probably illegal in various countries), made the verification system worthless, let hate-speech accounts back, and am stepping down as CEO. Who would like to have the exciting job of looking after this sinking, burning garbage barge?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'll quit Twitter when it stops being fun to watch people poke Elon Musk, the world's second richest moron, with pointy sticks.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cthulu Carl posted:

He has wifi, but it's being used to livestream his murder for a Saudi Prince

I'm assuming his phone's on a medical tray in a basement clinic in Qatar somewhere, while some chop-shop doc is busy dumping Elon's bits and pieces in a barrel of acid to dissolve.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
It might be part of an escape plan from the company if he heard that the eu can actually have some teeth since twitter isn't just American, i hope they go after him directly and not just the company itself

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Please welcome our new CEO: catturd2!

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

It looks like he tried to do a private equity type raid, but forgot you’re supposed to underpay for the company and take as little responsibility as possible financially.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

what if MBS decided he could make up for dismembering khashoggi by dismembering elon...

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Fix It posted:

what if MBS decided he could make up for dismembering khashoggi by dismembering elon...

I for one would appreciate the gesture.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
The most hilarious possible result right now would be Musky going woke

Sensenmann
Sep 8, 2012

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

He's above my house. Why are the RPGs in the wash on a day like this?

He's en route to the Twitter HQ in Ireland, isn't he?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Sorry everybody, I thought I had a bunch of RPGs but I only have JRPGs. Earthbound, Final Fantasy III, Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica
I bet Elon's jet is fancy as gently caress but also really old. It has a vibrating bed and loads of other silly poo poo that would have impressed Dontrel Turnip back in the 90s.

But nah, no Internet.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

What does he have to spring for? He owns loving Starnet.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I bet he's not on it, he's in some basement in Qatar and they sent back a lookalike

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Underwhelmed posted:

The most hilarious possible result right now would be Musky going woke

While this much flip flopping would be hilarious, acceptance after being such an rear end in a top hat publicly is not going to be quick or easy. That's a long road and he'll want instant results. I give it a week before he goes "I'm trying it your way but you still yell at me gently caress you" (the real way to handle this is I need to work on myself you're not going to see me for awhile) The level of self reflection required I don't think is in him, well maybe he'll take just the right cocktail of drugs to induce it, no way that happens naturally. But that wouldn't be funny self reflection would be healing and good. Flip flopping and raging out is hilarious and probably what you meant.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Starnet

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What does he have to spring for? He owns loving Starnet.

Starbrick doesn’t work

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I bet he's not on it, he's in some basement in Qatar and they sent back a lookalike

Musk sounding strangely more Asian at this press conference, and seems a lot more likeable

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

pixaal posted:

While this much flip flopping would be hilarious, acceptance after being such an rear end in a top hat publicly is not going to be quick or easy. That's a long road and he'll want instant results. I give it a week before he goes "I'm trying it your way but you still yell at me gently caress you" (the real way to handle this is I need to work on myself you're not going to see me for awhile) The level of self reflection required I don't think is in him, well maybe he'll take just the right cocktail of drugs to induce it, no way that happens naturally. But that wouldn't be funny self reflection would be healing and good. Flip flopping and raging out is hilarious and probably what you meant.

It will be like "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" but when he comes down the hill and tries to give everything back, the whos start beating him with pillowcases full of doorknobs.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

C'mon Elon, do a meltdown post before the markets open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sensenmann posted:

He's above my house. Why are the RPGs in the wash on a day like this?

He's en route to the Twitter HQ in Ireland, isn't he?

Possibly. Probably just a refuel before he crosses the Atlantic.