Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The 8bitdo Pro+/Pro 2 is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

every 8bitdo controller i've used (which is admittedly only a few) has felt as solid, if not better, than an oem console controller. they're good stuff.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

even the gimmicky tiny controller feels nice lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

tmfc posted:

even the gimmicky tiny controller feels nice lol

used to playing with tiny things? :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

used to playing with tiny things? :D

Yeah. My weiner. Got a problem?

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

n-not at all

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

my 8bitdo pro2 xbox controller has a deadzone in one of the thumbsticks but it's easily compensated for with the app. I like it.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

My 8bitdo pro 2 works great except the selector switch on the back is loose or something so I had to cut a toothpick to size and wedge it in the slot to keep it in place.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

:stare:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

:godwinning:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/12/final-fantasy-pixel-remaster-collection-launches-on-switch-spring-2023

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

:worship: :worship: :worship: finally

Thank u squarre enix

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

AteShitPoop Pro.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

im going to buy that

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im going to buy that

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The patient gamer strikes again! *leaps out of the attic where I’ve been for two years and throws down an expired smoke bomb which just kind of rolls across the floor*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The patient gamer strikes again! *leaps out of the attic where I’ve been for two years and throws down an expired smoke bomb which just kind of rolls across the floor*

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/mariobrothblog/status/1604879061444333568?s=46&t=9w_zmzt3zzxkXqAvW2wChA

https://twitter.com/mariobrothblog/status/1604879894332051465?s=46&t=9w_zmzt3zzxkXqAvW2wChA

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:slonk:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

:slonk:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

You may not like it: this is what peak Wiggler looks like.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nice Adjustable Length Wiggler Object.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adjustable Wiggler, dreadlock Rasta

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

You may not like it: this is what peak Wiggler looks like.

I do like it actually

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I do like it actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I do like it actually