Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

McGavin posted:

Known Nazi organization, The New York Times, is indoctrinating people through the crossword again. :nallears:
Hey fuckwit. Do you know what today is?

First night of Chanukah

Also seen "totally surprise" Hitler/Nazi stuff showing up at least three other places around the internet.

Manbaby Nazis are absolutely going "lol" about introducing that poo poo today. Individual actors or not, it's definitely a "thing" some losers are trying to do to rustle people up. They get off on iconography the same way some dudes get off on dick pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

The TikTok is definitely cursed but newborns sleep a lot. Like after my first was born I was definitely browsing the forums before the nurse would even let me get out of bed after the epidural wore off.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

“Mismanage”? That’s the plan

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRV3DKQb/

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A deactivated one seems like it could make a funny toy

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Milo and POTUS posted:

Too heavy. I got a replica made of sturdy foam painted up but with original sheet metal parts from WW2. 1/4 the weight!

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Which Megadeth album is this?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

mind the walrus posted:

First night of Chanukah

Also seen "totally surprise" Hitler/Nazi stuff showing up at least three other places around the internet.

Manbaby Nazis are absolutely going "lol" about introducing that poo poo today. Individual actors or not, it's definitely a "thing" some losers are trying to do to rustle people up. They get off on iconography the same way some dudes get off on dick pics.

We got our first swastika in the neighborhood the other day, painted on a boulder. loving gross, thanks I hate it.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

First night of Chanukah

This is also the second time this has happened. Admittedly, the first wasn't during Hanukkah, but Jesus Fuckin Christ you have to be a goddamn moron to be so dismissive.

oh but :siren:THE JEWS:siren: own the media ofc ofc

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

There's gonna be a generation of people who can't dance to anything unless its in the specific order they've learned these poo poo dances

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

The weekend this happened I took a break from being online and let me tell you this was the first image I saw upon logging into Twitter and I was lost as hell

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

TontoCorazon posted:

There's gonna be a generation of people who can't dance to anything unless its in the specific order they've learned these poo poo dances

I mean, that's like every generation though.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

gently caress that, in my day we grinded to the beats and rhythms.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

the orb yet intrudes on my thoughts

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
How the gently caress has Seth never seen The Orb as a GBS mod?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Milo and POTUS posted:

Haha yes, I kind of really want to do this now. Buy a deac'd grenade, find some way to fill it with catnip, and bust it out for the cat to play with when I have friends over. Bonus if there's a way to make it so the pin comes out really easily and the spoon to separate softly (so it doesn't hurt the kitty).

TontoCorazon posted:

gently caress that, in my day we grinded to the beats and rhythms.

There are plenty of people of many generations in the rave scene who can still improvise some impressive rug-cutting.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

How the gently caress has Seth never seen The Orb as a GBS mod?

Seth Pecksniff posted:

The weekend this happened

As in, years ago, when the photo was first taken.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh ok. I was gonna to be worried. I read a comma in there where there wasn’t one

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Seth Pecksniff posted:

The weekend this happened I took a break from being online and let me tell you this was the first image I saw upon logging into Twitter and I was lost as hell

A GBS mod actually.... logs off?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Emily Spinach posted:

The TikTok is definitely cursed but newborns sleep a lot. Like after my first was born I was definitely browsing the forums before the nurse would even let me get out of bed after the epidural wore off.

Did you actually watch the video though cause uhhhh…

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

limp_cheese posted:

If people want eye jewelry so bad they should just have an eye taken out so they can get cool fake ones, like one that glows in the dark or is a rainbow iris like

Nah, man. Flashlight all the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Os2hai8yuw

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

limp_cheese posted:

If people want eye jewelry so bad they should just have an eye taken out
That may actually be the end game here.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I work in ophthalmology and one of my coworkers was telling me about a patient at her last job who went to Mexico to get non-FDA approved artificial iris implants to change her eye color, which ended up giving her cataracts AND glaucoma.

They're called BrightOcular and they look super fake.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

and eye tattoos and implanted jewelry are also a thing.
so those prostheses would always have a target audience of idiots who ruined an eye.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Botched eye tattoo.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Is there such a thing as a not-botched eye tattoo?

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Tarquinn posted:

Botched eye tattoo.

I thought a babby frog jumped in.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

A farting mink posted:

Nah, man. Flashlight all the way.

Nobody wants a Fleshlight eye.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Ahhhh why do people gently caress around with their eyes???!!!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

A GBS mod actually.... logs off?

Wasn't a mod then :grin:

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Stoatbringer posted:

Nobody wants a Fleshlight eye.

Odysseus’s true intentions.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

New and previously unknown sounds of disgust were just discovered when I saw that image

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Tarquinn posted:

Botched eye tattoo.

Goddamn, you are supposed to hold the needles over a candle flame to disinfect it before you do this. This is some amateur poo poo

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Dick Burglar posted:

This is also the second time this has happened. Admittedly, the first wasn't during Hanukkah, but Jesus Fuckin Christ you have to be a goddamn moron to be so dismissive.

oh but :siren:THE JEWS:siren: own the media ofc ofc

But naturally the fascists will be "Oh, they did that to throw people off from the truth"

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Holy poo poo that's awesome. I might have to figure out how to make one just so I don't have to wear a headlamp at night.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/archaeologyart/status/1604959827805065242?t=vbADvi5MfMiV2pyCLbk5kw&s=19

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

you may not like it but that is the ideal make body

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
body strong cock weak

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

LifeSunDeath posted:

body strong cock weak

Those who wrote the history get to describe the ideal penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I keep telling my gf it's ideal but she's having none of it