Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

https://twitter.com/hardfootypix/status/1604943848928583704?s=46&t=zhEVYWmSEAAgCUWyUgPOvA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1604661600987889667

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

isn't that tower supposed to be in washington dc

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

actionjackson posted:

isn't that tower supposed to be in washington dc

i hear the egyptians invented them but they say that about a lot of things

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

TDepressionEarl posted:

i hear the egyptians invented them but they say that about a lot of things

oh right

isn't that tower supposed to be in egypt

hello i am phone
Nov 24, 2005
¿donde estoy?
If you look closely you'll see Dibu holding it in his crotch

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

extremely good

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Very good that it went to a country where it's currently summer

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

This looks like George Lucas has made another change to the end of Return of the Jedi

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Frankston posted:

This looks like George Lucas has made another change to the end of Return of the Jedi

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
drat, Squires is so good.

Petition to rename Post of the Month to "The Golden Shithouse"

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Wait are people actually mad Messi got to wear a bisht? That’s actually extremely badass, sorry

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It's actually extremely stupid and has nothing to do with football.

Looking forward to 2026 when the winning captain has to put on cowboy boots and a Stetson to lift the trophy.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Shrapnig posted:

It's actually extremely stupid and has nothing to do with football.

Looking forward to 2026 when the winning captain has to put on cowboy boots and a Stetson to lift the trophy.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Yes, that's obviously the same as some choreographed nonsense we saw on Sunday.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Giving him a bisht is a huge sign of respect in a very Arab/Islamic manner and of all the things that could or did happen at a World Cup hosted by an Islamic country (ie not Qatar specifically) it’s the coolest and most okay one by far.

It would be like the King knighting Messi at the conclusion of an English World Cup or the US president giving Messi the presidential medal of freedom, but less political and more cultural.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/fulhamatto/status/1602028059221180417

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

You do not, in fact, have to hand it to the Qatari.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

It would be like the King knighting Messi at the conclusion of an English World Cup or the US president giving Messi the presidential medal of freedom, but less political and more cultural.

Neither of those things would ever happen because they're ridiculous.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Messi lifts the 2026 CUM trophy and gets immediately blown away by a policeman, a great honour and show of respect

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

the sex ghost posted:

Messi lifts the 2026 CUM trophy and gets immediately blown away by a policeman, a great honour and show of respect

He pulls a hammy in a group game and has to declare bankruptcy.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

the sex ghost posted:

In the US that would only happen to Mbabbe

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Mickolution posted:

He pulls a hammy in a group game and has to declare bankruptcy.

That’s more like it

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

2026 is going to have full WWE-style entrances for each player in the final regardless of what had happened this time

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
The 2026 CUM World Cup final goes into extra time, jets of fire blast into the air. By god, that's Zinedine Zidane's music! He runs onto the field, headbutting Italians left and right, as cheerleaders fire the multiball cannons onto the pitch

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

vyelkin posted:

The 2026 CUM World Cup final goes into extra time, jets of fire blast into the air. By god, that's Zinedine Zidane's music! He runs onto the field, headbutting Italians left and right, as cheerleaders fire the multiball cannons onto the pitch

...don't stop!

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Next season at PSG is sure to be fun.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Even money that neither Mbappe or Messi will be at PSG next season.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Might be that Mbappe (who is a cool guy outside of soccer) is a real pain in the rear end at psg or something lol

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Don't get why they need to dunk on Mbappe to enjoy winning the world cup tbh, unless I've missed something it's not like he's been full of poo poo talking and arrogance

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Last I checked Mbappe won a World Cup before Messi.

Put a picture of Ronaldo on there, it's what we all want to see.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/status/1605326662610075650

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Butterfly Valley posted:

Don't get why they need to dunk on Mbappe to enjoy winning the world cup tbh, unless I've missed something it's not like he's been full of poo poo talking and arrogance

Iirc there’s been a host of issues about Mbappe being mad he has to be a central striker or something at PSG, as well as him constantly agitating for a Real Madrid move, so I’m sure there are some dressing room bantz. Seems to have taken a turn for the vicious though, so who knows what happened.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Giving him a bisht is a huge sign of respect in a very Arab/Islamic manner and of all the things that could or did happen at a World Cup hosted by an Islamic country (ie not Qatar specifically) it’s the coolest and most okay one by far.

Bisht, please.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

On the other hand if this was hosted in Japan and they ended up draping a kimono on Messi that’d be pretty cool and I’d have no objections. All this is purely about how detestable the host country is.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
what if putin had put messi inside one of those russian dolls, out pops a smiling messi to lift the world cup

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Vegetable posted:

On the other hand if this was hosted in Japan and they ended up draping a kimono on Messi that’d be pretty cool and I’d have no objections. All this is purely about how detestable the host country is.

Japan already has football stadiums and a footballing culture so wouldn't have required the deaths of thousands of migrant workers in order to hold the tournament.

Also it's okay to be a woman or gay there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Vegetable posted:

Gently carried aloft by the most honourable Sumo rikishi