Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also I finally tried out chapo for the first time, it’s pretty funny. i liked matt’s joke about bill gates trying to figure out how to make millennials live in dog cages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Frosted Flake posted:

So it's like 2 parallel groups then? People who fight dogs and then people who rescue them? Either believes Pit Bulls are good and loyal, and a signal of their class position and cultural affectation, and then, you know they munch some kids?

it's a metaphor for two party democracy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i forgot it was posted by elliot rodger

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im a brooklyn 8

yeah out of a hundred

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

That DICK! posted:

i forgot it was posted by elliot rodger

its so loving funny dude

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lobotomy molo posted:

also I finally tried out chapo for the first time, it’s pretty funny. i liked matt’s joke about bill gates trying to figure out how to make millennials live in dog cages
what the. how are you just getting into chapo in 2022

also you liar. if you were just getting into chapo now it would take you 3 months to figure out whose voice is whose

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
hell yea trueanon on chapo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/SwordAndScale/status/1604992861337837568?t=eR5O9zqhCKH6oNGMFsKviw&s=19

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

what the. how are you just getting into chapo in 2022

also you liar. if you were just getting into chapo now it would take you 3 months to figure out whose voice is whose

i enjoyed matt showing up as a guest on war nerd and age of napoleon, tried out hinge points maybe a couple of weeks ago (?), then finally tried out chapo for the first time this week while driving. it’s been pretty enjoyable so far, it seems about as funny as trueanon but with lighter subject matter imo

I’ve got to ask: is felix’s voice always like this??

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he sounds like a white dorky liz franczak

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

lobotomy molo posted:

i enjoyed matt showing up as a guest on war nerd and age of napoleon, tried out hinge points maybe a couple of weeks ago (?), then finally tried out chapo for the first time this week while driving. it’s been pretty enjoyable so far, it seems about as funny as trueanon but with lighter subject matter imo

I’ve got to ask: is felix’s voice always like this??

Have not listened to it yet but yes

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Are polish people not white

Oh man I may have voted wrong on that twitter poll

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
liz is a proud PoC (polish of color)

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Atrocious Joe posted:

Are polish people not white

Oh man I may have voted wrong on that twitter poll

not in Haiti

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

gently caress me I thought that was a don hughes esque account but they're honestly asking

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Smythe posted:

its so loving funny dude

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
qanon resulted in the death of a mobster so it is already more successful than any goon project.

crepeface has issued a correction as of 10:59 on Dec 20, 2022

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
"The Problem With Jon Stewart" had Maria Ressa, Julia Ioffe and, perhaps the weirdest, Mark Cuban on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt3rrpVxO40

....is Mark Cuban actually not an execrable human being? This is also the first time I heard about his pharmacy thing, but it's like... actually real? And he doesn't come off as sociopathic as other average billionaire?

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Frosted Flake posted:

So it's like 2 parallel groups then? People who fight dogs and then people who rescue them? Either believes Pit Bulls are good and loyal, and a signal of their class position and cultural affectation, and then, you know they munch some kids?

I've known two normal and decent pittie owners and they've all had Those People comment on how tough their dog is. Much like say RPAL owners most are decent but uh

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

SwissArmyDruid posted:

"The Problem With Jon Stewart" had Maria Ressa, Julia Ioffe and, perhaps the weirdest, Mark Cuban on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt3rrpVxO40

....is Mark Cuban actually not an execrable human being? This is also the first time I heard about his pharmacy thing, but it's like... actually real? And he doesn't come off as sociopathic as other average billionaire?

Yeah he seems less worst than the others

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
yeah between Ioffe and Cuban the former is the far more embarrassing guest for Jon Stewart to have on

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mark cuban should be destroyyed

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bro just make me the owner, i will make the mavs a championship winning team

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

mark cuban should be destroyyed

mark cuban missile crisis

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

bro just make me the owner, i will make the mavs a championship winning team

i would disband the mavs because i hate dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and their sports teams. piss.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

i would disband the mavs because i hate dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and their sports teams. piss.

shut da hell up

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

SwissArmyDruid posted:

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/02/21/dallas-mavericks-sexual-misconduct-investigation-mark-cuban-response

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

shut da hell up

sorry i am just upset that the rockets keep losing by 20

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

however that reminds me that i used to work with this insanely racist guy who told me that nba owners wouldnt give luka doncic a chance and that nobody wanted him to succeed or even acknowledge that he was good, because he is white. this was like right after he won rookie of the year too lol.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

americans dont want to see a yugoslav make it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/_LarryJ_/status/1604860670830206977?cxt=HHwWgoCj7d6RzsUsAAAA

Lmao

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

lobster shirt posted:

sorry i am just upset that the rockets keep losing by 20

Give em a a couple seasons

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

lol

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

yeah between Ioffe and Cuban the former is the far more embarrassing guest for Jon Stewart to have on

Where does the Rappler CEO fit into this

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Atrocious Joe posted:

Where does the Rappler CEO fit into this

funded by Pierre Omidyar - the Intercept of the Philippines. Lib cutout, succs

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Give em a a couple seasons

yeah their young players are pretty promising, still sucks to see them lose a ton of games

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

jeers to musk twitter for still refusing to make OJ verified

cheers to OJ for being too good to just pay for blue