Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Get born

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Seems like we are really devaluing the birthday wishes in here

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Insandenza posted:

Seems like we are really devaluing the birthday wishes in here

Elon Musk wishes dogecoin a happy birthday

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
happy birthday again everyone

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Happy birthday Mr steak

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Maerlyn posted:

Happy birthday if you were born today

I was born on the day you posted this, but too busy to see it then. So I'll assume this was directed at me, and no one else!

Thanks Maer!

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Toalpaz posted:

Happy birthday Mr steak

happy birthday Jemery!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Maybe once Jemery is 18 steak can come back

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Opopanax posted:

Maybe once Jemery is 18 steak can come back

That was pre-pandemic. Jemery has a wife and kids now!

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

Jose Valasquez posted:

happy birthday Jemery!

lmao

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

SporkChan posted:

I was born on the day you posted this, but too busy to see it then. So I'll assume this was directed at me, and no one else!

Thanks Maer!

I was only referring to you, so you're welcome!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Grandicap posted:

That was pre-pandemic. Jemery has a wife and kids now!

Jemery at the holiday party telling his coworkers how he met his now wife Brahbara - "we locked eyes on the bus to sex camp and I just knew right then I'd marry her someday."

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Maerlyn posted:

Jemery at the holiday party telling his coworkers how he met his now wife Brahbara - "we locked eyes on the bus to sex camp and I just knew right then I'd marry her someday."

It's been a while since there was a thread title change.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The last time we tried changing this thread title people yelled at me and Sandwolf :colbert:

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
While I like the current one (it reminds me of Deadmeat, after he retired and all) I think we should change it sometime, mafia games give good material and this one has been here for a good time already.

(but while I find the exchange funny, I'd actually prefer not having a Jemery joke in the thread title, so maybe I am part of the problem here)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

We’ll give Harold Krell a thread title shoutout before Jemery

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I am also down to change the thread title to something funny and in-jokey but Shell should set up a poll or something in the discord

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
I had a Maer quote that said "I don't know what's going on any more. I don't think I ever did" but I can't find the game, it's not the one I thought.

As per iconic of this year, there is this:

b-minus1 posted:

It looks bad I agree. I got distracted while eating a burrito. When I looked at the clock i was 3 min late. My bad

I will ask the Discord, but I also like having the discussion here too. Also don't ask me to set up polls, I have no idea how to lol

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Podima posted:

The last time we tried changing this thread title people yelled at me and Sandwolf :colbert:

Not you, pod, you’re doing great. Sandwolf though, ugh

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Maerlyn posted:

no mention of his erection, unfaithful to the source material

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Also, from Cloacamazing!'s messenger role in Isekai 2 (that game had some great moments)

A mysterious PM posted:

You have received a homunculus-in-a-box!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I can't believe you are making me dredge up memories of Frank

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

My secret santa gift came! Some guy had to hand deliver it me, that was pretty neat.

There was this really cool card game with these beautiful cards and some tasty caramels!

Thanks so much mystery santa, we are looking forward to playing this tonight while getting these caramels stuck in our teeth

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Now we all know where Hal lives, get 'im!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

Now we all know where Hal lives, get 'im!

You are all welcome to come harass me in person any time!

I mean I am gone at least 50% of the time but someone here will put up with you.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I'm coming for you

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

pay the toll

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Hal Insandenza posted:

My secret santa gift came! Some guy had to hand deliver it me, that was pretty neat.

There was this really cool card game with these beautiful cards and some tasty caramels!

Thanks so much mystery santa, we are looking forward to playing this tonight while getting these caramels stuck in our teeth

It was me!

Glad you like.

I thought goods from local companies in your state would be a neat idea!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Speaking of Secret Santas. Maer was mine, and I have received part 1 of my gift.
A set of foodie dice. You roll them for a randomized inspiration on what to cook. Look forward for them to feature prominently in Cookfia 8: Roll the Dice, coming to a thread near you in February 2023 (probably)

They are super cool because they have a set of seasonal dice you swap out based on what's fresh.

Grandicap fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Dec 20, 2022

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Grandicap posted:

Speaking of Secret Santas. Maer was mine, and I have received part 1 of my gift.
A set of foodie dice. You roll them for a randomized inspiration on what to cook. Look forward them to feature prominently in Cookfia 8: Roll the Dice, coming to a thread near you in February 2023 (probably)

They are super cool because they have a set of seasonal dice you swap out based on what's fresh.

This is neat!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Grandicap posted:

A set of foodie dice. You roll them for a randomized inspiration on what to cook. Look forward for them to feature prominently in Cookfia 8: Roll the Dice, coming to a thread near you in February 2023 (probably)

I'm glad you like them and definitely won't regret gifting them to you for a future Cookfia!

I will say there's nothing Umbreon related in the followup box coming to you, I had asked for Umbreon headshots to do something like this but it got to be too pricey and worried it wouldn't arrive in time:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i will try to launch a new game within the next 24 hours

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

thats a toxx btw if i dont post a new mafia thread within 24 hours of that post, ban me.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

JOHN CENA posted:

thats a toxx btw if i dont post a new mafia thread within 24 hours of that post, ban me.

:toxx:

I'll check back in when I wake up tomorrow morning, but I believe in you!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I have a fun idea for a hybrid game but I'll wait until at least January

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Opopanax posted:

Also happy merkday, birth

Thank you! One more year until the great mafia reunion at my 40th birthday party?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

merk posted:

Thank you! One more year until the great mafia reunion at my 40th birthday party?

Lake House Murder 2023

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

Lake House Murder 2023

I would definitely come to this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just a reminder to message me with any Secret Santa issues, either nothing recieved or if you sent out late/haven't yet for whatever reason.