Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Rarity posted:

I will get my billion paid to me in Buttcoin

I can offer a billion buttcoins if you all let me win the billion dollars.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

You thought you had won? It was me, it was me all along!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Shifty Nipples

i'm really counting on this come on billion dollars

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Shifty Nipples

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Saoshyant

You see, young padawan, in the end you became a billionaire from all the posts put together.

Shifty Nipples

i saw a poster in the byob spaceship thread who apparently has well over one million posts :psyboom:

Shifty Nipples

idk if it's acurate tho cause it also says they had to have made over 800 posts a day

Saoshyant

Shifty Nipples posted:

idk if it's acurate tho cause it also says they had to have made over 800 posts a day

That's some serious dedication.

Shifty Nipples

Saoshyant posted:

That's some serious dedication.

no kidding, like drat

Shifty Nipples

it's way beyond trump thread levels of poasting

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY STOP

Stoner Sloth

Cosmik Slop posted:

NO WHAMMY NO WHAMMY STOP

<sad trombone noise>

Shifty Nipples

i'd like to vy a bowel

Escape From Noise

So who won?

Saoshyant

We're still counting but I'm in the runners up, so I :pray:

Stoner Sloth

i did, it was close and good hustle people though and you should all feel proud of your efforts and really - isn't that worth more than the money (which i will accept being sent to me after this post)?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

That's not the way I recall it!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

i did, it was close and good hustle people though and you should all feel proud of your efforts and really - isn't that worth more than the money (which i will accept being sent to me after this post)?

Congrats!

I'll ready the guillotine.

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Escape From Noise posted:

Congrats!

that guillotinell cost a lot of money ill give you some of mine

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

That's not the way I recall it!

dang you really were :trashed: at the 'official celebrate stoner sloth becoming byobillionaire party'! ha ha that's our Rarity!

Congrats!

excellent - i plan on playing the role of judas billionaire to lure in the rest of the billionaires to be guillotine thus insuring my safety.

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

Stoner Sloth posted:

dang you really were :trashed: at the 'official celebrate stoner sloth becoming byobillionaire party'! ha ha that's our Rarity!

excellent - i plan on playing the role of judas billionaire to lure in the rest of the billionaires to be guillotine thus insuring my safety.

It’s all getting a bit tense itt so maybe I should just take the winnings to avoid people getting a bit over excited

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Pat, I'd like to solve the puzzle

Dukberry

What winnings? Sorry I know I've posted in this thread before but I am not 'a poster ' per se and so my posts aren't posts

Stoner Sloth

Andoman posted:

It’s all getting a bit tense itt so maybe I should just take the winnings to avoid people getting a bit over excited

very generous of you but i wouldn't feel right letting you shoulder the burden like that, best if we stay the course and give stoner sloth a billion dollars

Barking Gecko

Rather than staying the course, I believe a detour into my bank account is in order.

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

I'm back to throw my hat into this race, again

ChubbyChecker

GoutPatrol posted:

I'm back to throw my hat into this race, again

thank you

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

Stoner Sloth posted:

very generous of you but i wouldn't feel right letting you shoulder the burden like that, best if we stay the course and give stoner sloth a billion dollars

Maybe if we shared the burden with each other it would be better for us both - less burdensome and all that

Twenty Four

I'm not dead yet...

Saoshyant

Twenty Four posted:

I'm not dead yet...

Rumors of your demise may or not be exaggerated. Please check with a mirror.

Shifty Nipples

Saoshyant posted:

be advised though your demise may be closer than it appears in said mirror

Twenty Four

Saoshyant posted:

Not sure if I'm dead or a vampire or just looking at the mirror wrong... wait I think this is just a window...

Escape From Noise

I didn't expect Black Mirror to get so literal.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Twenty Four

I didn't expect Black Mirror to get so literal.

I'm lost, just posting!

Stoner Sloth

posting from 2023 where i've already been delcared the winner of this thread, happy new years friends!

barfdog

please deposit the full amount into my bank account under my mattress

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

barfdog posted:

please deposit the full amount into my bank account under my mattress

i dont want to disagree with such a classic sig but i think youll find ill be takin the big money to the big money bank today

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Stoner Sloth

baka fwocka fwame posted:

i dont want to disagree with such a classic sig but i think youll find ill be takin the big money to the big money bank today

sorry pal, i beat you to it and escaped into the new year - better luck next time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Stoner Sloth posted:

sorry pal, i beat you to it and escaped into the new year - better luck next time!

You may have escaped into the future, but the money is still here in 2022, and still up for grabs. :shepspends: