Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

He basically already did this one: https://youtu.be/2j32bZ40rBI

Sorry for the epic detractor memes over it but that’s the only isolated video of it I could find

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Phil will be drinking on his Christmas stream—the only time he will ever drink on stream, as a consummate professional—and he has good news: now that he’s on YouTube, he doesn’t have to worry about getting banned if he gets too tipsy and “accidentally says something… stupid” like he would on Twitch. All they can do is demonetize that video.

He reiterated this point on the podcast today. The Christmas stream is going to be incredible.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Phil will be drinking on his Christmas stream—the only time he will ever drink on stream, as a consummate professional—and he has good news: now that he’s on YouTube, he doesn’t have to worry about getting banned if he gets too tipsy and “accidentally says something… stupid” like he would on Twitch. All they can do is demonetize that video.

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

He basically already did this one: https://youtu.be/2j32bZ40rBI

Sorry for the epic detractor memes over it but that’s the only isolated video of it I could find

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

He reiterated this point on the podcast today. The Christmas stream is going to be incredible.

He's going to drink a secret, meme-related liquor for the Christmas stream.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i fell asleep to the avgn talking about the shining being a christmas movie and had some kind of fever dream where james rolfe was jack torrance and phil was grady

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i fell asleep to the avgn talking about the shining being a christmas movie and had some kind of fever dream where james rolfe was jack torrance and phil was grady

I fell asleep to someone playing slaughter maps in Doom 2 and I had a horrible nightmare where my machine at work broke down and then I had to dodge thousands of rockets and search for secrets in the walls all the way from Tampa to Clearwater to get enough “health” (I think for the sake of the machine but it wasn’t clearly explained, just understood, natch) to finish my job.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I fell asleep to someone playing slaughter maps in Doom 2 and I had a horrible nightmare where my machine at work broke down and then I had to dodge thousands of rockets and search for secrets in the walls all the way from Tampa to Clearwater to get enough “health” (I think for the sake of the machine but it wasn’t clearly explained, just understood, natch) to finish my job.

badass

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And as usual I struggled to keep all of my clothes from being stripped away by mysterious forces and held on pretty long so that was hype.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A few years ago I would have said your son is attempting to bring an outside party into this situation, Mr. Torrance. A [REDACTED] cook. But I’ve grown since then

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

And as usual I struggled to keep all of my clothes from being stripped away by mysterious forces and held on pretty long so that was hype.

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

A few years ago I would have said your son is attempting to bring an outside party into this situation, Mr. Torrance. A [REDACTED] cook. But I’ve grown since then

james checking his phone and nodding along occasionally responding with an mmmhmm or thats interesting

Wormskull posted:

lol

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve had a few dreams where I’m out in public totally naked and nobody seems to react but I’m still absolutely mortified.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I would argue that you have always been the caretaker

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He basically already did this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j32bZ40rBI

Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cubone posted:

I would argue that you have always been the caretaker

*phil leering through hole in the door* all right who is ready for the final consecutive stream of the week?

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/theycallmedsp/status/1605990093671780352?s=46&t=PHyw2cqBHw82gIuYc3e36w

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Phil is having a whole roasted chicken (in the oven) with Montreal-style seasoning for his Christmas dinner.

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The first thing he revealed is traditionally made Horchata con rum, which he believes means "Horchata with rum"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The first thing he revealed is traditionally made Horchata con rum, which he believes means "Horchata with rum"

Oh and it's Mexican style

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Sah-kay

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smells like the Essence of Pear

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Kiryu sniffing flavored sake* Hmm... that gives me an idea...

[Learned Essence of Pear]

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
fermented rice style sake

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

japanese-style rice water

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 57 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

----------------

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
phils use of the use "quirky" has increased ten thousand-fold thanks to the quirky, interactive, silly, first person style shooting FUN game justin roilands richard and mortimer eternal. thank YOU phil and justin

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I put on the video to try to find this and gave up trying after a short time but I did skip to a part where Phil was describing getting a Christmas gift for his cat Jasper but didn't know what to get. He didn't want to get food because "he's not a high snacking cat, he's just not" or a toy because "traditionally when we buy jasper toys they always get lost".

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Seltzer posted:

I put on the video to try to find this and gave up trying after a short time but I did skip to a part where Phil was describing getting a Christmas gift for his cat Jasper but didn't know what to get. He didn't want to get food because "he's not a high snacking cat, he's just not" or a toy because "traditionally when we buy jasper toys they always get lost".

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He got Jasper a pickle that says I’m a big dill and he loves it.

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuWFe7oH0mk&t=3962s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

He got Jasper a pickle that says I’m a big dill and he loves it.

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

phils use of the use "quirky" has increased ten thousand-fold thanks to the quirky, interactive, silly, first person style shooting FUN game justin roilands richard and mortimer eternal. thank YOU phil and justin

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Festive time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Starting off the Drinking stream with a nice Horchata peppermint drink. "Looks milky" SALUDE