Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
What's a SAM?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Seth Pecksniff posted:

That entire image is a fever dream

You've heard of Timecube. Get ready for Nathcube.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

The Alchemist posted:

What's a SAM?

It's presumably Sam Bankman Fried

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Nathen is a millenial

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

The Alchemist posted:

What's a SAM?

Surface-to-Air-Mazris

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lol generational wealth scolding someone for wanting to “get rich quick.”

My brain is about to Scanners explode.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Hmm if nat goes full paranoid delusional will any of us be able to tell?

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Nathfield podcast is out.
I can't...I'm listening to this now. It starts with the pig guy eating into the mic, which I had to power through, the lines for the pig guy are lifted verbatim from the Devil's Advocate and the Dark Knight's Joker. Um, oh okay, this is rated R... I'm not even three minutes in and it's traumatic.

Why is the fairy moaning? There's a disgusting and (I think anti Semitic ?) joke" they both laugh at.
Ok I re-listened and I don't understand it but it's loving gross.

Nathen did it. He made something worse than he's ever done before.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Megaraptor posted:

Nathfield podcast is out.
I can't...I'm listening to this now. It starts with the pig guy eating into the mic, which I had to power through, the lines for the pig guy are lifted verbatim from the Devil's Advocate and the Dark Knight's Joker. Um, oh okay, this is rated R... I'm not even three minutes in and it's traumatic.

Why is the fairy moaning? There's a disgusting and (I think anti Semitic ?) joke" they both laugh at.
Ok I re-listened and I don't understand it but it's loving gross.

Hey can I get all of this as a probe please? This is amazing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Megaraptor posted:

That sounds almost impossible, but I think you are right.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Is there a way to listen to this without it showing up as a positive metric for anything anywhere?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
If your entergagement leads the algorithm to recommend this abomination to further unsuspecting victims, that's an added win, imho.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
What kinda multiplier can you give me if I bet that episode 2 never comes out?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/theNathfield/status/1605433016406495232

I guess he's right, I have never heard an audio-only cartoon before.

I can't bring myself to even try to listen to this, godspeed to anyone with better cringe tolerance than me.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Megaraptor posted:

Never underestimate nath. No matter how bad a thing he makes, he is always capable of worse.

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

I managed to listen to half of it. jfc I feel like I need a drink

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

Hey can I get all of this as a probe please? This is amazing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bless the mods

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

There is nothing in that podcast that is recognisable as a joke

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Wasn't it supposed to be an internet cartoon with cheap animation?

(And of course he sponsored himself, because that's how it works.)

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Money's a little tight since the wedding didn't happen before papa's deadline, so had to turn cartoon into a podcast. I'm sure egeez will rocket next year though.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I need to psych myself up a bit more guys I can't press play just yet

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Saving this to listen to non Christmas morning with the kids

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Do they say Næθɸi:ld in the audio cartoon?

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
There's a lot to unpack for being only six minutes long. Did anyone else listen to the ad for Egeez after the radio play? It's also not very good

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Very sad that this doesn't come up on Apple Podcasts, will have to listen when I get home.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

MassRafTer posted:

Very sad that this doesn't come up on Apple Podcasts, will have to listen when I get home.

You can listen here for free! Egeez, baby! Oh, geez.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Hey dad can you up my allowance, I want to add pictures to this internet radio show I'm doing

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

quote:

Written by: Nathen Mazri & anonymous Hollywood screenplay writer

sounds legit.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I'm struggling to get through this and I'd say the aspect of this "thing" that stands out the most is that the writing is loving bizarre and makes no loving sense at all. From the pig person ranting to the fairy(?)'s weird insults, I have no idea what the intent behind this was or what I'm supposed to take away from it.

I will try to summarize this for those of you who can't/won't listen to it. There's no setup at all. It just starts with pig person ranting about God:

Pig person: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Nathfield pretending to be God. You'll see what happens to cats like that"
Pig person: Recites bits and pieces of Al Pacino's soliloquy about God from The Devil's Advocate. This one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jARp24AJWLk
...followed immediately by a bunch of horrible gagging/choking noises and the line "I think Allah just tried to choke me"

Pig person: "If someone offends me on reddit, I'll cut out their internet and tongue. Like Asians, I'll eat the tongue" (I listened to this line 5x to make sure I heard it correctly)
Pig person then lets us know that Nathfield "rises, sleeps and eats cheese all day" (???)
Pig person then proceeds to paraphrase a bunch of The Joker's lines from The Dark Knight replacing the word "chaos" with "pandemonium" as if no one will notice. "I'm an agent of pandemonium"

Pig person (responding to no one - no one else has spoken yet) "Who said that? No one calls me that. Step-mommy? Is that you BITCH?" (spoiler: this is my favorite line)
Angel Gabby then arrives(?) and starts ranting as well. Some stupid nonsense about free will and then:
Gabby: "Nathfield pisses me off too. He's always fixing his hair. He is our sole savior and warrior with cattitude in today's digital war on Earth! No one can save us but Nathfield, the prince of Nazareth and only I, Angel Gabby can guide him through this cat-astrophe. YEAH BABY!". (I did not alter this quote in any way)

Pig person's name is apparently Billy but I am not going to call him that.
Pig person responds: "Well the only cat-astrophe I'm aware of is that my cat is dead so maybe I'll play with your Nathfield's pussy" (help what is happening)
Pig person then calls Angel Gabby "Tinkerbell" and tells her to leave to which she responds, "I'm a THINK-erbelle. Get it???" (I do not get it)
She also tells pig person that his brain cells are full of cheap Molson Dry and that is the reason that pig person cannot "get it". This is good information.

Pig person then does the "I'm sexy and I know it" thing in Bender's voice.
Then things take a turn for the ominous when Gabby intones, "I can't wait for Nathfield to wipe out all of you trolls with an extra, extra Clorox but with fairy lavender." She then sex moans. Pig person then says, "Ok, as long as he buys the Clorox" (I'm confused about a lot of things here but is Gabby an angel or a fairy?)

YOU'RE HALFWAY THERE, FRANK. POWER THROUGH. PEDAL TO THE FLOOR.

Pig person: "Don't be kinky"
Gabby: "Kinky? Maybe. Perverted, now that's your middle name and every entity of the heavens and hell know it" (???)
Pig person: Actually it's my step mom's middle name. Sometimes I think she created Tinder, locked it in a drawer, died and then The Jew occupied the house, found it, jacked off on it and ate it"
Gabby finds this line hilarious but is also very angry that the pig person has used a racial slur.

Pig person then sings the refrain from "We Are the World" to which Gabby responds, "Oh please, save it for when you're getting diarrhea" (????????????)
Gabby then warns that if pig person doesn't change his ways and stop trolling, the cat in the orange suit will cut his internet forever.
Pig person then informs Gabby that he's very smart because he "eats a lot of Smarties".

Gabby: "Running your mouth like desperate housewives of Beverly Hills online shattering people's lives, especially the powerful Nathfield will do you no good."
Pig person: "Nathfield is a pussy cat and I can't do any good. I'm disabled. See? Look. I'm in a wheelchair!"(?????????????????????????????????????)
It turns out pig person is not disabled but stole his wheelchair from his social worker.
Pig person: "right on! It's fun rolling around in it while I play Fortnite. The wooden Ikea chair hurts my pink rear end"

Gabby then directly threatens violence or...something, "Next time I've back and you've not repented yet, I will blow my trumpet and Nathfield will destroy your brain cells and extract your soul down to Hell and trust me, you don't even want to visualize this occurrence."

Then this exchange happens:

Pig person: "Get out! Get out of my property!"
Gabby: "You mean lower level P3 basement. Ta ta piggy pig!" (?????????????????????????????????????????????????????)

~fin~

I refuse to listen to the Egeez ad which is apparently pronounced "Iggies"

So some key takeaways here:
* Nathen does not like his step mother
* Nathen likes puns
* Nathen may be genuinely insane.
* I am disappointed that Nathfield never made an appearance but maybe that's for the best since he seems to be some sort of otherworldly Lovecraftian soul-extracting monstrosity who eats cheese all day.
* This recording is a lot of things but it is definitely not a podcast.
* Never ever close or delete this thread

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Dec 21, 2022

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

peanut posted:

bless the mods

Also this

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
What could anyone possibly be doing thinking this up?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

It's like a garfpizza handcrafted by nathen but in audio form.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

everdave posted:

What could anyone possibly be doing thinking this up?

Entertaging the everloving gently caress out of us.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

thank you for confirming i wasn't hallucinating

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I like that the only response to the "podcast" announcement tweet is somebody complaining they can't find it on Apple.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Frank Frank posted:

I'm struggling to get through this and I'd say the aspect of this "thing" that stands out the most is that the writing is loving bizarre and makes no loving sense at all. From the pig person ranting to the fairy(?)'s weird insults, I have no idea what the intent behind this was or what I'm supposed to take away from it.

I will try to summarize this for those of you who can't/won't listen to it. There's no setup at all. It just starts with pig person ranting about God:

Pig person: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Nathfield pretending to be God. You'll see what happens to cats like that"
Pig person: Recites bits and pieces of Al Pacino's soliloquy about God from The Devil's Advocate. This one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jARp24AJWLk
...followed immediately by a bunch of horrible gagging/choking noises and the line "I think Allah just tried to choke me"

Pig person: "If someone offends me on reddit, I'll cut out their internet and tongue. Like Asians, I'll eat the tongue" (I listened to this line 5x to make sure I heard it correctly)
Pig person then lets us know that Nathfield "rises, sleeps and eats cheese all day" (???)
Pig person then proceeds to paraphrase a bunch of The Joker's lines from The Dark Knight replacing the word "chaos" with "pandemonium" as if no one will notice. "I'm an agent of pandemonium"

Pig person (responding to no one - no one else has spoken yet) "Who said that? No one calls me that. Step-mommy? Is that you BITCH?" (spoiler: this is my favorite line)
Angel Gabby then arrives(?) and starts ranting as well. Some stupid nonsense about free will and then:
Gabby: "Nathfield pisses me off too. He's always fixing his hair. He is our sole savior and warrior with cattitude in today's digital war on Earth! No one can save us but Nathfield, the prince of Nazareth and only I, Angel Gabby can guide him through this cat-astrophe. YEAH BABY!". (I did not alter this quote in any way)

Pig person's name is apparently Billy but I am not going to call him that.
Pig person responds: "Well the only cat-astrophe I'm aware of is that my cat is dead so maybe I'll play with your Nathfield's pussy" (help what is happening)
Pig person then calls Angel Gabby "Tinkerbell" and tells her to leave to which she responds, "I'm a THINK-erbelle. Get it???" (I do not get it)
She also tells pig person that his brain cells are full of cheap Molson Dry and that is the reason that pig person cannot "get it". This is good information.

Pig person then does the "I'm sexy and I know it" thing in Bender's voice.
Then things take a turn for the ominous when Gabby intones, "I can't wait for Nathfield to wipe out all of you trolls with an extra, extra Clorox but with fairy lavender." She then sex moans. Pig person then says, "Ok, as long as he buys the Clorox" (I'm confused about a lot of things here but is Gabby an angel or a fairy?)

YOU'RE HALFWAY THERE, FRANK. POWER THROUGH. PEDAL TO THE FLOOR.

Pig person: "Don't be kinky"
Gabby: "Kinky? Maybe. Perverted, now that's your middle name and every entity of the heavens and hell know it" (???)
Pig person: Actually it's my step mom's middle name. Sometimes I think she created Tinder, locked it in a drawer, died and then The Jew occupied the house, found it, jacked off on it and ate it"
Gabby finds this line hilarious but is also very angry that the pig person has used a racial slur.

Pig person then sings the refrain from "We Are the World" to which Gabby responds, "Oh please, save it for when you're getting diarrhea" (????????????)
Gabby then warns that if pig person doesn't change his ways and stop trolling, the cat in the orange suit will cut his internet forever.
Pig person then informs Gabby that he's very smart because he "eats a lot of Smarties".

Gabby: "Running your mouth like desperate housewives of Beverly Hills online shattering people's lives, especially the powerful Nathfield will do you no good."
Pig person: "Nathfield is a pussy cat and I can't do any good. I'm disabled. See? Look. I'm in a wheelchair!"(?????????????????????????????????????)
It turns out pig person is not disabled but stole his wheelchair from his social worker.
Pig person: "right on! It's fun rolling around in it while I play Fortnite. The wooden Ikea chair hurts my pink rear end"

Gabby then directly threatens violence or...something, "Next time I've back and you've not repented yet, I will blow my trumpet and Nathfield will destroy your brain cells and extract your soul down to Hell and trust me, you don't even want to visualize this occurrence."

Then this exchange happens:

Pig person: "Get out! Get out of my property!"
Gabby: "You mean lower level P3 basement. Ta ta piggy pig!" (?????????????????????????????????????????????????????)

~fin~

I refuse to listen to the Egeez ad which is apparently pronounced "Iggies"

So some key takeaways here:
* Nathen does not like his step mother
* Nathen likes puns
* Nathen may be genuinely insane.
* I am disappointed that Nathfield never made an appearance but maybe that's for the best since he seems to be some sort of other-worldly Lovecraftian soul-extracting monstrosity who eats cheese all day.
* Never ever close or delete this thread

jfc

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I'm having a lot of fun imaging the VA's reaction to reading this script but goddamn, they did it. Those people are fuckin' pros.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Wait, Nathfield doesn't even appear in Nathfield? Ripoff!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wait, Nathfield doesn't even appear in Nathfield? Ripoff!

I'm sure he'll make an appearance in Episode 2.