Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Quick, someone ask Nelson Piquet what he thinks of the new policy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
it'll be too bad when the Mercedes kills George Russell next season and Lewis can't make any statements about Shaken Baby Syndrome

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
We race as one for fun

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

it'll be too bad when the Mercedes kills George Russell next season and Lewis can't make any statements about Shaken Baby Syndrome

Hehe.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Dudley posted:

FIA have banned drivers making "Politcal" statements.

I'm sure this will go super for them.

I LOVE nebulous terminology.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRtjeWsIscc

This is a very good video. If you have some time, check it out!

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Feels Villeneuve posted:

it'll be too bad when the Mercedes kills George Russell next season

This is a good thing.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
How much q3 speed is Old Man Hamilton losing each season at this point?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Dudley posted:

FIA have banned drivers making "Politcal" statements.

I'm sure this will go super for them.

Good to see they're focused on the delicate intricacies of motorsport. :jerkbag:

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
But I want to know what Yuki thinks about Yemen

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I didn't until I read that and now it's all I can think about.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

I wanna see Yuki espouse on Yemen while eating lemons

e: pls no kink shaming

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

leave yuki alone guys he just wants to play video games and eat junk food

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I was jonesing for some new Kay's Cooking content and have stumbled upon my new favourite YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDBg_kfDfq8

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005
Danny Ric gonna race an F1 with Valentino Rossi at Bathurst

Meanwhile all these other sucka drivers have to race at Paul Ricard and Bahrain while they whinge about "gruelling schedules" and such

DR life = best life

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Paul Ricard is fine leave it alone.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

ROFLBOT posted:

Danny Ric gonna race an F1 with Valentino Rossi at Bathurst

Meanwhile all these other sucka drivers have to race at Paul Ricard and Bahrain while they whinge about "gruelling schedules" and such

DR life = best life

Race would insinuate there are other F1 cars in competition, it’s more like demo laps.

Also has been done in the past with Button in a McLaren:

https://youtu.be/Z5Zeou2lxZI

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAew2PWTuow

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Charles Leclerc posted:

I was jonesing for some new Kay's Cooking content and have stumbled upon my new favourite YouTube channel

Kay has you covered buddy with some delicious hotpot to stay war this winter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=binh1GRZVrk

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Holy poo poo it's huge. Aston Martin 2030 WCC (after Audi wins 4 in a row and fucks of from the sport)

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

More like Lawrence gets bored the year after the factory is completed and sells it for a fraction of the build cost due to the declining economic situation in the UK

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Charles Leclerc posted:

I mean I'd do a few things differently but can't fault a brat, can fault using the broiler with no drip pan at all. Also where's the kraut, where's the mustard?!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aHf3RrVbyU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Sounds like a championship for Sir Lewis to me!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Facts about Kimi Raikkonen from his book:

He thought Nico Rosberg saying he wanted to spend more time with his family when he retired was cool.
Then he got confused because Nico is still hanging around the paddock after he said that.

He once hid from the military police by crawling in a ditch because he was drunk.

He once tried to go after his bag in the airport scanner thing in Singapore to get pictures of his body and they threatened him with ankle shackles and interrogations.

If Kimi likes a bar, he wants to stay there for a long time. Fifteen hours isn’t unusual.

The moment Kimi got his driver’s license he dropped out of car mechanic school, packed his Lada and moved to Holland to do karting.

Kimi and his buddies found powder used for treating rashes onboard a rental plane. They march through the customs covered in white powder. When asked where they’re coming from, Kimi said: “Colombia”.

He says Ron Dennis is a control freak but it’s not his fault bc he was born like that.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Custard Undies posted:

He once hid from the military police by crawling in a ditch because he was drunk.

Whom amongst us

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Custard Undies posted:

Kimi and his buddies found powder used for treating rashes onboard a rental plane. They march through the customs covered in white powder. When asked where they’re coming from, Kimi said: “Colombia”.

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Custard Undies posted:

He thought Nico Rosberg saying he wanted to spend more time with his family when he retired was cool.
Then he got confused because Nico is still hanging around the paddock after he said that.

He once tried to go after his bag in the airport scanner thing in Singapore to get pictures of his body and they threatened him with ankle shackles and interrogations.

If Kimi likes a bar, he wants to stay there for a long time. Fifteen hours isn’t unusual.

The moment Kimi got his driver’s license he dropped out of car mechanic school, packed his Lada and moved to Holland to do karting.

He says Ron Dennis is a control freak but it’s not his fault bc he was born like that.

Its impossible to reasonably disagree with any of this.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Frond posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRtjeWsIscc

This is a very good video. If you have some time, check it out!

I just watched this. It was cool. Funniest thing was the chief mechanic saying his best mechanics could work 2 days straight without sleep.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Custard Undies posted:

Truly, a man of science.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Custard Undies posted:

Is he hanging out having coffees?

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

ArmZ posted:

I just watched this. It was cool. Funniest thing was the chief mechanic saying his best mechanics could work 2 days straight without sleep.

The Honda techs were probably hopped up on amphetamines.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Custard Undies posted:

His first car was a Datsun 100A he restored himself one summer. He was known to fund this by illegally brewing kilju (Finnish sugar wine) and pumping his neighbors septic tanks

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Kimi was a Finnish Moonshiner?!

I love that man even more now! What an incredible character.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Rhopunzel posted:

His first car was a Datsun 100A he restored himself one summer. He was known to fund this by illegally brewing kilju (Finnish sugar wine) and pumping his neighbors septic tanks

track day bro!, 2020 OP posted:

Drivers
The protagonist from hit game 'My Summer Car' -

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl
Ferrari are clowns

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Hi Ferrari

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Ferrari are clowns

I think vasseur might make a go of it. binotto was always one for the bin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl

ArmZ posted:

I think vasseur might make a go of it. binotto was always one for the bin.

They’ll retire him in 3 years just as the team is getting consistent.