Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cael posted:

jeers to musk twitter for still refusing to make OJ verified

cheers to OJ for being too good to just pay for blue

the man has standards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s e s h

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Okay, cool, good to know my opinion of him was appropriately low and I shouldn't be fooled by his appearing to be normal for an hour.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
how the gently caress are people still falling for the “good billionaire” bit

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

however that reminds me that i used to work with this insanely racist guy who told me that nba owners wouldnt give luka doncic a chance and that nobody wanted him to succeed or even acknowledge that he was good, because he is white. this was like right after he won rookie of the year too lol.

there was some funny poo poo pre draft about "hey listen we know he's beating the poo poo actual grown men and former NBA players in EuroBasket, but could he beat Northern Illinois and a bunch of future car salesmen?"

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Pirate Jet posted:

how the gently caress are people still falling for the “good billionaire” bit

I think on this thread people are specifically saying that on the list of those people, the guy who can score you cheap meds and can be vocal about some stuff is the Least Bad of them all.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Kunster posted:

I think on this thread people are specifically saying that on the list of those people, the guy who can score you cheap meds and can be vocal about some stuff is the Least Bad of them all.

who gives a poo poo

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kunster posted:

he’s still a bad boss and I hear he doesn’t tip

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
anyone hear about this guy Ray Dalio? he sounds nice, maybe kinda good, for a rich guy? hearing good things bout marc benioff too

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Cuban was accused of some vile poo poo of the Joe Biden type a decade ago. It never went anywhere because this poo poo is hard to prove even when the accused isn’t a billionaire but I believe her account

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2018/03/dallas_mavericks_owner_mark_cu.html

Gonna put the quote in spoilers

quote:

The woman, now in her 30s, told Portland police investigators that she saw Cuban at the Barrel Room along Northwest Third Avenue in April 2011, posed for a picture with him on the advice of a friend who went to the bar with her and claimed Cuban put his hand down the back of her jeans and penetrated her with his finger while the picture was being taken, Willamette Week reported.

The woman's expression in the photo appears to be one of surprise, the detective noted.

The Multnomah County District Attorney's Office determined there was no corroborative evidence to support the woman's allegation and warrant pursuing criminal charges.

HashtagGirlboss has issued a correction as of 17:12 on Dec 21, 2022

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

it's time to talk about nepotism in podcasting

https://twitter.com/KatzOnEarth/status/1605285964674486272
https://twitter.com/KatzOnEarth/status/1605286320053665799

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
will……

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

It's true. John Chapo Sr. invented podcasts back in the 80s and then made sure his failsons got cushy jobs.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smythe posted:

will……

which one is that, I lied when I said I could tell them apart

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

lobotomy molo posted:

Will: normal kind of voice, kind of squeaky but not much

Matt: gravelly voice

Felix: kind of slurs like he’s got a mouth full of spit

If you dive back into the archives:

Virgil: pompous professor kind of voice

Amber: girl voice

I’m sure everyone will agree

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Will: normal kind of voice, kind of squeaky but not much

Matt: gravelly voice

Felix: kind of slurs like he’s got a mouth full of spit

If you dive back into the archives:

Virgil: pompous professor kind of voice

Amber: girl voice

I’m sure everyone will agree

quoting this for future reference, tyvm

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

lobotomy molo posted:

The cuckold

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i cant believe matt christmans parents invented podcasting

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
It's true: Matt Christman's father is Jeff Bezos

Throb Robinson
Feb 8, 2010

He would enjoy administering the single antidote to Leia. He would enjoy it very much indeed..
I cannot believe upper middle to upper class kids have the time and energy to be creative over someone like me who has had to hold a job to have a roof since 17.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

More working class kids should have the opportunity to be a part of CIA psyops. Too often CIA officers favor relatives or friends when it comes to controlled opposition media positions.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

you’re going to have to be wayyy more specific

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/e1podcast/status/1605632315203325952?s=46&t=aEAm32RrPCMTlEG7c6ntAQ

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Felix really wants a writing job I guess. It sucks.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Amber "girl voice" Chapo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

vox momuli

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

tokin opposition posted:

Amber "girl voice" Chapo

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

It doesn't matter if you can tell the chapos apart or not because they're all basically the same person

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Also did Virgil ever turn up? Did they ever catch him

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

SorePotato posted:

Also did Virgil ever turn up? Did they ever catch him

Last photo I saw of him was maybe 2 months ago, placed in Glasgow. He was eating alone with wired headphones on. No further updates

Anybody got any news on Barkley 2? How about Frog Fractions 3?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

KirbyKhan posted:

Last photo I saw of him was maybe 2 months ago, placed in Glasgow. He was eating alone with wired headphones on. No further updates

11/11/23 the promise has been made

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

That photo was weird because he had the lightning cord earbuds which haven’t been standard on iPhone for a few years. My gut is that the photo was out of date but who knows

tokin opposition posted:

Amber "girl voice" Chapo

Dangerously feminine. Fellas watch out might turn you gay, unless you wanna be gay, in which case full steam ahead

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
Ok... why is "Chapo" Trending on twitter?..

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

probably the hollywood nepotism article discourse. you can also click the tag and find 'top tweets' to see what it's all about!!

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Just finishing off the SysAnon episodes of TA and they're hard to listen. The acted out "Game Session" was particularly difficult

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Anyone got an RSS feed for the new stavy show patreon eps? I paid into his basketball podcast patreon for like 6 months after he did the last episode do I don't feel bad asking.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

How about Frog Fractions 3?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1366091/Frog_Fractions_GotDE__Hops_Iconic_Cap/

(it's not very good)

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Gorn Myson posted:

Just finishing off the SysAnon episodes of TA and they're hard to listen. The acted out "Game Session" was particularly difficult

I could see how it could be appealing/addicting Al ost like Helldump without the illusion of anonymity

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
lots of refs to us in the latest liz/brace chapo…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

mawarannahr posted:

lots of refs to us in the latest liz/brace chapo…

I still think it’s weird Matt wasn’t a goon