Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lexorin
Jul 5, 2000

Bun integrity? Who cares, you eat burgers with a knife and fork anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
No matter what your opinion of lettuce on the top or bottom we can all agree that the plate goes in the middle.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

deoju posted:

Love this gif. Watch how nazi gestures "C'mon," and then "Hold up," with just a brief pause when the hero steps to him. He was a real tough guy right up until he was within an arms length.

Notice the nazi's instinct is to throw his right arm straight out.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I prefer lettuce on the bottom because lettuce above the patty tends to make the rest of any toppings on top of that slip 'n' slide around but mostly because I like the mouth-feel of crunchy stuff below rather than on top.

Also I never really got the mayo as impenetrable barrier thing. When the burger is juicy it tends to combine with the mayo to become a delicious grease sauce on the bottom. I truly do not care if the bottom bun gets soggy, it's a burger. They don't tend to last long for it to matter to me.

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊
If you need a barrier to protect your bun from... whatever it is you're protecting it from, please consider this: put less poo poo on your burger?

Avril Lavigne
May 29, 2006

I really do tho

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Phosphine posted:

If you need a barrier to protect your bun from... whatever it is you're protecting it from, please consider this: put less poo poo on your burger?

I think they meant meat rather than poo poo but I’m not sure

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Guys I need help budgeting my burger I don't know what I'm doing wrong it keeps coming out too juicy?

Buns: 80g
Beef: 200g
Cheese: 60g
Condiments and vegetables: 90g
Unidentified Grease: 4,000g

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The lettuce goes in the middle, between the slices of pineapple and beetroot (doesnt matter which is on top), and below the egg.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Serjeant Buzfuz posted:

Guys I need help budgeting my burger I don't know what I'm doing wrong it keeps coming out too juicy?

Put less grease on it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Man now I want a big juicy burger.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Honestly with Hamburger ingredient order can change depending on what ingredients you got, and how you're preparing them. Only real standard thing is toast bun and condiments on top and bottom. After that just go with what works when you're making it :shrug:.

Kwyndig posted:

:same:

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

bike tory posted:

The lettuce goes in the middle, between the slices of pineapple and beetroot (doesnt matter which is on top), and below the egg.

great now I want a kiwiburger

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Kwyndig posted:

to quote seth rogan, "thick burgers are for dickheads"

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Large Testicles posted:

to quote seth rogan, "thick burgers are for dickheads"

There's definitely a zone where it goes from "Oh nice this is a big juicy burger" to "gently caress this is annoying to eat and sucks" and so many places just shoot right in to the second zone because they only know how to make a gimmick.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

HenryEx posted:

Put less grease on it.

No.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I wont fuckin BORGERS

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
If you don’t smash your burger on a griddle to anywhere around 1/4” using 80/20 then get hosed.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

freeedr posted:

I wont fuckin BORGERS

Can't eat one of those because activated charcoal fucks with medicine absorption.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Kwyndig posted:

Can't eat one of those because activated charcoal fucks with medicine absorption.

they should give you one of these when you try to OD on pills

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Lexorin posted:

Before I got a hosed up wisdom tooth out I had to do this. I was a social pariah

bike tory posted:

Now we're talking

Corn Burst
Jun 18, 2004

Blammo!
Multiple thin patties smothered in cheese beats out a stupid thick patty 100% of the time.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Yeah thin smashed to poo poo crusty patties is actually the way to go there.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

The ones they had at McDonalds in Japan used squid ink iirc

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Lexorin posted:

How’s the weather in Sweden these days?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Snowy posted:

How’s the weather in Sweden Mar-a-Lago these days?

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Stormy.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://i.imgur.com/KclrQaX.mp4

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Strawberry, pineapple, hash brown, Brussels sprouts

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
The secret is to put your burger top bun down on your plate. The bigger side of the bun keeps more of the incidental burger juices in it. Also you can pick it up with a more natural hand position and it will come to your mouth right side up. I heard all this from some commercial in the 80's or 90's (possibly for Chili's). Sure it's a dire statement on the efficacy of advertising on a developing mind, but hey! it's how I've lived my life since I was about 8 and I will never go back to trusting that weak rear end bottom bun to contain all those fantastic burger drippin's.

That said, the real pro move is to just eat your burger over the fries.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Serjeant Buzfuz posted:

Everything looks accurate and normal, sorry about your delicious juicy burgs.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Do your burgers not come like this?

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Manger in French means 'to eat'

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Inceltown posted:

Manger in French means 'to eat'

:stonklol:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Well yeah. It's full of all kinds of delicious meats.

That particular one also had some crackers and wine.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The smash burger is the one true way. If you need more meat, use another patty.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Put a third slice of gravy soaked bread in the middle for extra flavor. I call it the moist maker. Me and my friends love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

oldpainless posted:

Put a third slice of gravy soaked bread in the middle for extra flavor. I call it the moist maker. Me and my friends love it.

More like oldpainsupplémentaire