Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kru
Oct 5, 2003

goatface posted:

Does Elon think most of his users are big stock market players?

I think a lot of 'Cult of the Emerald Miners' biggest fans are people who got rich on TSLA shares (through luck) and believe that translates to Musko-pops actually being smart and good, when in reality:

musk idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

PITY BONER posted:

Lol, you just reminded me of this egotistical tweet that piece of poo poo made:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1579094238998171648

Lol christ I'm trying to actually picture this

3AM, he's pacing around his lovely performative suburban ranch house with a cup of coffee going "Well perhaps if Zelensky were to offer guarantees of—no"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I JUST CARE SO MUCH YOU GUYS

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Still laughing about Twitter Blue subscribers having "skin in the game" and being the only ones allowed to vote on policy changes. Add that to the list of "coming soon" features I guess!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

As an SA platinum holder I demand to be allowed into the mod forum where the real decisions are being made

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Maybe you could ask Putin nicely not to invade his neighbors?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Musk should take Putin for a spin in a Tesla.

2 birds, 1 stone.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Data Graham posted:

Lol christ I'm trying to actually picture this

3AM, he's pacing around his lovely performative suburban ranch house with a cup of coffee going "Well perhaps if Zelensky were to offer guarantees of—no"

Wasn't his proposed solution basically "give russia everything they want"?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah but that could not have taken him all night to come up with

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

Infinitum posted:

I JUST CARE SO MUCH YOU GUYS

That's so brave. Did you know I have a free speech platform for sale? One owner, Slightly used, only posted about church on Sundays.

Only $20bills. Its a steal really. I'm cutting my own throat here.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

BrassRoots posted:

only posted about church on Sundays.

Yeah but the other 6 days? Full on hate.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1605870381310439425?s=20&t=ffiy8HwmK6THToLmoUmmWw

Does he just sit up at night searching for his name or other keywords like "Twitter CEO"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's just endlessly hilarious that he put up a poll and honestly wasn't expecting to get dragged publicly, so he's just doing everything he can to roll with the punches and not step down.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

The Postman posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1605870381310439425?s=20&t=ffiy8HwmK6THToLmoUmmWw

Does he just sit up at night searching for his name or other keywords like "Twitter CEO"

Correct.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Interesting

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
New CEO will be some 2 Degrees of Kevin Bacon from Peter Thiel guy.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
It's going to be Trump isn't it.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The Postman posted:

Isn't that like 6am there

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I woke up because I'm on a night shift schedule and need to do day stuff on my day off, but Elon was tweeting because he's high on stimulants

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Submitting Code is searching his name on Twitter 80 hours a day and replying in simple words so you don't get deported.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Piss Creep posted:

New CEO will be some 2 Degrees of Kevin Bacon from Peter Thiel guy.

New CEO is Peter Thiel

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Elon works 20-22 hours per day

Source: his mom

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Source: I’m an engineer.

Dabir posted:

And that means I solve problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipYkuCZ2IYI

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Tesla stock went up a dollar during close and just dropped two just before the markets open.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

learnincurve posted:

Tesla stock went up a dollar during close and just dropped two just before the markets open.

🤣🤣🤣

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Wasn't one of Elon's proposed solutions to the war in Ukraine "let everyone vote if they want to be Russia" and then when he got called out did his bullshit "It's democracy! Why are you against democracy?" shtick like with free speech?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

Wasn't one of Elon's proposed solutions to the war in Ukraine "let everyone vote if they want to be Russia" and then when he got called out did his bullshit "It's democracy! Why are you against democracy?" shtick like with free speech?

one of his proposed solutions to the war in Ukraine was to turn off Starlink for Ukraine after the DoD invested heavily in it like the government doesn't remember the time a contractor went on Rogan and smoked pot

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Non Compos Mentis posted:

New CEO is Peter Thiel

Two shay

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Elon's "ideas" are all like that monty python "How to Do It" sketch

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ol1ge

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
I remember he got all butt hurt after banging on about how it costs $80m to run starlink and no one gave a gently caress because $80m is loose change to someone with triple digit billions.

e - It's 0.04% of his wealth prior to the tesla down trend

Tai fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Dec 22, 2022

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Tai posted:

I remember he got all butt hurt after banging on about how it costs $80m to run starlink and no one gave a gently caress because $80m is loose change to someone with triple digit billions.

IT COST ME $80 MILLION TO gently caress UP PLANETARY ASTRONOMY FOREVER, SOMEONE THINK OF ME

Ever since my dad told me what he did at the meeting he met him at right after founding SpaceX, just talking about money and trying to buy ICBMs to a crowd of skin-in-the-game ballistic missile engineers.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Tiny Timbs posted:

As an SA platinum holder I demand to be allowed into the mod forum where the real decisions are being made

I hope you like pet pics and banal conversations about video games because buddy

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
You have to stack your images without the ones that have massive satellite streaks on them.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I hope you like pet pics and banal conversations about video games because buddy

Under GDPR I demand to see the thread(s) about me

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Talking about me in the mod forum is a HIPPO violation

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Tai posted:

e - It's 0.04% of his wealth prior to the tesla down trend

he wasn't even paying for it iirc

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Ratjaculation posted:

Under GDPR I demand to see the thread(s) about me

Sorry, under SA law we have to keep you out of the Shrek Nudes thread

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I do like the fact that the metric for how much people hate musk is right there with Tesla stonk line go down, and it's normal people quietly getting out. Meanwhile the fanboys are screaming about how it's woke liberals and a conspiracy while also staying poo poo like "I can't wait for my cyber truck to come out so I can run over liberals" and "lol why you getting out now I bought more this is just a dip you'll see"

I'm so invested in this because this is so glaringly obviously a white collar crime in progress* and I've got textbooks and notes out because it's going to be useful when I'm writing about the court case in 10 years time/writing a sad trombone paper on how rich people get away with white collar crime.

*His tweets about selling stock two days ago for example.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Postman posted:

I like to believe he reads every single Twitter post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

I like to believe he reads every single Twitter post

He does, Frank