Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I agree there's no choice but I don't think we're saying the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I agree there's no choice but I don't think we're saying the same thing

Then call it an appreciation break. I've been getting high every day for like two months and noticed that I was increasingly functional while and not seeing the time knife.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The best way to smoke weed is once a week. If you manage to do this, please call the government

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'm on a clinical trial and getting compliance checks that I am smoking enough weed

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Jestery posted:

I'm on a clinical trial and getting compliance checks that I am smoking enough weed

Well are you?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Carth Dookie posted:

Well are you?

I'm trying

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Jestery posted:

I'm trying

You apparently need a personal weed trainer.

My rates are Verry reasonable hmu

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I did an ambulatory EEG once and in my little activity log I had to keep writing "cannabis (cont.)"

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Dec 20, 2022

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

My last T break was in November 2019 when I ran out for a few days

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
my tolerance doesn't come back after a break, so I figure why bother taking a break.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
My 7 day long breaks every 20 days are forced upon by my work thanks to being on call, but that first day back always hits like a truck. Almost makes it feel worth it.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I bought a Utilian 5 (v3) after getting sick of my Puffco Peak breaking all the goddamn time and also being a bitch to clean and I am happy to report that this thing rules and is super duper easy to clean. Battery life leaves something to be desired but I'm never too far from a USB port and it doesn't take that long to charge. A+ will use again in a few minutes

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

LifeSunDeath posted:

my tolerance doesn't come back after a break, so I figure why bother taking a break.

My week and a half T break didn't really make that bowl hit any stronger, but it did make me mentally sharper for a little bit. It also made my anxiety come back towards the end, so it was kind of a wash.

Maybe I just have a weak stash. The stuff I got from the dispensary was my go to for a while and it hit me so good, but I got a couple of nugs from a coworker which weren't as potent. My remaining stash is everything mixed together in one bag. Maybe I just need to buy more, better weed.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
anyone have a good edibles recipe that i can make with an alcohol based tincture?

e: thinking about just dumping it all in a brownie mix

Sunk Dunk fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Dec 22, 2022

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

anyone have a good edibles recipe that i can make with an alcohol based tincture?

e: thinking about just dumping it all in a brownie mix

peanut butter cookies

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

King Vidiot posted:

My week and a half T break didn't really make that bowl hit any stronger, but it did make me mentally sharper for a little bit. It also made my anxiety come back towards the end, so it was kind of a wash.

Maybe I just have a weak stash. The stuff I got from the dispensary was my go to for a while and it hit me so good, but I got a couple of nugs from a coworker which weren't as potent. My remaining stash is everything mixed together in one bag. Maybe I just need to buy more, better weed.

every now and then it's nice to buy some small batch craft weed in a tin to get an idea for what truly excellent weed is like, in Canada it's easy to kill your tolerance because the legal market just hit like, 3.50$ a gram on ounces. Canada Post weed was always a decent deal but being able to just go to a store, get some bread and eggs and oh yeah one big bag of weed please has been great

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Tips for using the ispire wand with a dynavap with FMJ?

Never used an induction wand before. How do I know it's up to the set temp? I can't rely on the dynavap click for a specific temp.

Also temp recommendations welcome

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Dec 22, 2022

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002

Carth Dookie posted:

Tips for using the ispire wand with a dynavap with FMJ?

I was about to ask a similar question - is there a glass cup for the ispire wand that the Dynavap + FMJ fits into, so you don't have to hold it in the right spot while it heats?

To answer the question above, I use the low temp cap, insert the dynavap into the glass cup all the way, heat on any setting until it clicks, then let it go 4-5 flashes beyond that. I've never really got the temperature settings on the wand to work for me because they don't necessarily correlate to the click or the temperature of the weed but i'd like to hear any protips on that front

Furious George fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Dec 22, 2022

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I ate 6 white castle sliders last night. Coulda stuck with 2

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

weed is great

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I bought some weed for my family

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

bagmonkey posted:

I bought some weed for my family

Happy Holidaze to your folks

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'm not sure the FMJs work well with induction heaters.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I ate 6 white castle sliders last night. Coulda stuck with 2

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

LifeSunDeath posted:

weed is great

The dank is coming from inside the house!

It's me.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Missouri voted for legalization of recreational marijuana back in November. Looking like early February is going to be the date when we can actually buy. I am loving stoked. Get hosed, January.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
I’m not even sure why you’d want to put an FMJ in an IH.

I can already 100% a bowl in one hit with the Wand. The FMJ would just slow me down because I’d have to wait for that extra mass to cool down before going again.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

eddiewalker posted:

I’m not even sure why you’d want to put an FMJ in an IH.

I can already 100% a bowl in one hit with the Wand. The FMJ would just slow me down because I’d have to wait for that extra mass to cool down before going again.

I think it's more for the lighter crew

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I dont have an FMJ but it would actually be worse in an IH wouldn't it? The IH heats with magnetism and the FMJ is copper.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I might take the FMJ off to experiment but the point of the FMJ was not just to heat more evenly (not a worry with the wand, sure) but to retain the heat longer for a longer draw time between heat cycles.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Quick test:

Taking the FMJ off slightly reduced the cooking time but also reduced the draw time significantly.

I think I like the FMJ on because I definitely have longer to pull with the FMJ on and the flavour seems better (unsure why).

Edit:

I reckon I'm getting just as high either way so :shrug:

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Time_pants posted:

Missouri voted for legalization of recreational marijuana back in November. Looking like early February is going to be the date when we can actually buy. I am loving stoked. Get hosed, January.

Is that when they'll actually be available, or just when they could be available? The sooner I can get my illegal narcotics after just an hr or so drive, the better.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

eddiewalker posted:

I can already 100% a bowl in one hit with the Wand.

How long do you wait after the click?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Vlaphor posted:

Is that when they'll actually be available, or just when they could be available? The sooner I can get my illegal narcotics after just an hr or so drive, the better.

Pretty sure a bunch of medical dispensaries are about to pull double duty so you should be fine when you see a REC sign.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
i have the wand heating a titanium tip with stainless half-bowl spacer, i usually just set it to ~500f and let it run until the light goes solid and kill the load in one hit. this rarely needs adjusted up or down if the cheap weed im buying is more or less moist. this cap stopped clicking a long time ago but it doesnt matter with the wand. the FMJ is on a different, still-clicking cap.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Vlaphor posted:

Missouri Independent posted:

Q: When can I buy legal weed in Missouri?
A: Recreational marijuana should be available by early February 2023. The DHSS will start accepting requests to transition medical facility licenses to full recreational facilities on Dec. 8, and it will have 60 days to approve those changed license requests.

You’ll be able to walk into a dispensary with your ID (to prove you are over 21) and leave with cannabis flower, edibles, prerolls or vapes.
Source: https://missouriindependent.com/2022/11/22/what-to-know-about-buying-recreational-marijuana-in-missouri/

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Frickin Marihuana Junkie

Ha ha and the south crumbles yet again

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I know I've posted in this thread a bunch of times so I'm probably technically a veteran by now, but I still have a question:

Am I the only one who is paranoid that they've ruined their butter every time they make butter, despite the fact that they've literally never ruined butter?

edit:
Oh sweet jesus, this is cursed as gently caress :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

lmfao im down for it