Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

God help me I thought the upper jowls were mustache tips at first and that I was looking at a lovely Einstein tattoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

theironjef posted:

God help me I thought the upper jowls were mustache tips at first and that I was looking at a lovely Einstein tattoo.

I thought it was Vonnegut which seemed very incongruous

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

History Comes Inside! posted:

:nws: for bare titty, instagram decided I needed to see this person’s first tattoo

God dammit a rock flew off the back of the truck in front of me and cracked my titty.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Chitin posted:

God dammit a rock flew off the back of the truck in front of me and cracked my titty.

Windshield Titty might be a good username

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Chitin posted:

Take ‘em off the glass

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

CzarChasm posted:

Windshield Titty might be a good username

Whoaaaa cracked titty, bam a lam

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

Arm bones, how do they work?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Ugh, I hate when I break multiple vertebrae in my arm.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

FreshFeesh posted:

Arm bones, how do they work?

I like that one. It’s kinda Geiger.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The best part of this is that is a cheap as poo poo glass to boot, I have 6 of them.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://teddit.net/vids/vup4755pku5a1.mp4

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

what is a fall candle?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

If it's anything like Twitch, it's a badge/emoticon/piece of bullshit viewers buy from your channel. You can see it in the top middle of the video.

I'm also kind of surprised that gloves are being worn, because everything else screams "POOR LIFE CHOICES".

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

whypick1 posted:

If it's anything like Twitch, it's a badge/emoticon/piece of bullshit viewers buy from your channel. You can see it in the top middle of the video.

I'm also kind of surprised that gloves are being worn, because everything else screams "POOR LIFE CHOICES".

oh i see, thanks. so we dont know how much people are paying?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I really want to see what comes out of this: tattoo shop trying to do 900 tattoos in 24 hours

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I would like to see random things take off as the next tattoo trend. Blindfold yourself and randomly point to something in your house, that's what you are getting a tat of. Hairclip. Big ugly universal remote that doesn't work right. Napkin from Taco Bell.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

whypick1 posted:

I really want to see what comes out of this: tattoo shop trying to do 900 tattoos in 24 hours

I was curious about the official rules on a record like that (e.g., if you tattoo a small line on 900 people would that count) and I got some info but more importantly I find an article from a Phoenix shop in 2008 with this choice quote from the attempter at that time:

“I want them to look in the Guinness Book at my record and the next loving douchebag who wants to try this loving cringes.”

But apparently the rules include a minimum size of 1.2x3”, at least 2 colors, the whole process must be recorded, and a photo of each tattoo plus ID of the recipient has to be taken and notarized as proof. So most attempts have just been city or state initials (including LA, AZ, and TX), and it’s valid if several of them are done on the same person and/or on the tattooist’s own skin so covering a guy in AZ all over his back counts.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's lame. If you're going to drop a tattooing contest/record it should be not lame.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Busket Posket posted:

I was curious about the official rules on a record like that (e.g., if you tattoo a small line on 900 people would that count) and I got some info but more importantly I find an article from a Phoenix shop in 2008 with this choice quote from the attempter at that time:

“I want them to look in the Guinness Book at my record and the next loving douchebag who wants to try this loving cringes.”

But apparently the rules include a minimum size of 1.2x3”, at least 2 colors, the whole process must be recorded, and a photo of each tattoo plus ID of the recipient has to be taken and notarized as proof. So most attempts have just been city or state initials (including LA, AZ, and TX), and it’s valid if several of them are done on the same person and/or on the tattooist’s own skin so covering a guy in AZ all over his back counts.

this is exactly what I see when I see any tattoos on people, it's just noise.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Imagine getting the same lame tattoo on your back 50 times then they just call the record pursuit off early for whatever reason. “Hey thanks for being our human scratch paper but we’re going to stop now…”

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Even if the concept here wasn't terrible, this is just horrendously done

https://twitter.com/Edris_Enofe/status/1604989775521656832?s=20

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

No gloves :barf:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

Even if the concept here wasn't terrible, this is just horrendously done

https://twitter.com/Edris_Enofe/status/1604989775521656832?s=20

It’s not even tattooed yet here so I’m voting fake until he reveals the actual finished product

https://mobile.twitter.com/Edris_Enofe/status/1605064177508405248

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Imagine getting the same lame tattoo on your back 50 times then they just call the record pursuit off early for whatever reason. “Hey thanks for being our human scratch paper but we’re going to stop now…”

It's not the "same" tattoo exactly, but there is a guy who has a tattoo of the name of every single contestant that's ever been on Drag Race, I can try to dig up some pics.

There have been 230+ contestants so far.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is exactly what I see when I see any tattoos on people, it's just noise.

do you see other art as just noise too?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Read After Burning posted:

It's not the "same" tattoo exactly, but there is a guy who has a tattoo of the name of every single contestant that's ever been on Drag Race, I can try to dig up some pics.

There have been 230+ contestants so far.

Their birth names, or their stage names? Or both?

i.e. Does he have Dave "Priscilla Queen of the Desert" Smith? As opposed to just Dave, or just Priscilla?

This is important.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

BrigadierSensible posted:

i.e. Does he have Dave "Priscilla Queen of the Desert" Smith? As opposed to just Dave, or just Priscilla?

This is important.

Also what about the ones that came back for multiple seasons, do they get a 2nd tattoo?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I want to know if he annotates the tattoo as the show plays out. I'd be tempted to start striking names out as contestants leave.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

History Comes Inside! posted:

It’s not even tattooed yet here so I’m voting fake until he reveals the actual finished product

https://mobile.twitter.com/Edris_Enofe/status/1605064177508405248

He's at least committed to the bit if it's fake.

https://twitter.com/Edris_Enofe/status/1605358855055368193?s=20&t=FWRjgln4lSlR7SjM7Cf8gA

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

whypick1 posted:

No gloves :barf:

I don't even have any ink but because of this thread that's the second thing I noticed. The first was the bullshit line widths :gonk:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Be careful that you don't know when a work is a work and you work yourself into a shoot, marks.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

You can trust him; he's got bathroom syrup.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

BrigadierSensible posted:

This is important.

Just the stage names. It looks like he started with actual autographs tattooed on, but then the series started coming out with like, six different spin-offs and now it's just...the names.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I bet he's fuming when they add like 4 extra girls per season.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Drag Race + skin condition is a weird aesthetic but ok, sure

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Ah, you beat me to it! Not that specific one, but I saw a headline like "Argentinian tattoo shops receiving countless requests for Messi tattoos" and was thinking there's probably gonna be some real good threat content out there soon.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I looked up the actual world cup trophy and it wasn't as phallic as that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

I don't really follow Soccer, I hadn't realised there was an Ogryn team in the World Cup.