Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

Lol who clicks like on a tweet? That’s way more effort than I’m willing to invest in that poo poo site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
I receive ~14 blowjobs per day.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
I hope all those people who dare only read Twitter, too cowardly to interact with Elon’s amazing polls, are properly shamed. He should make it that they’re all named too, so we can point and laugh at them. They are finally exposed, now the healing can begin

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He's addicted to seeing numbers with "M" on them on his tweets

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I'm the users who name is ~~ dR_rAt ~~
cos ~ in your name means your a Leet hacker. ~ mUsk~ just put the ~ in to show how leet he is.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Data Graham posted:

He's addicted to seeing numbers with "M" on them on his tweets

he'll be thrilled when he sees it on his net wealth!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Instead of using the English words for those stats, which are causing UI issues due to taking up too much space, why don't they just use the symbols they've already invented for them and are present at the bottom of each post??

443k📊 599❤︎ 929🔁 19🗨️

Boom, done

Devils Affricate fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Dec 23, 2022

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Can't wait to see the features "coming soon" to Twitter Blue. Subscribers will have paid over $100 for a blue checkmark while they waited for these exclusive features, and the first one will be a broken mess.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Devils Affricate posted:

Instead of using the English words for those stats, which are causing UI issues due to taking up too much space, why don't they just use the symbols they've already invented for them and are present at the bottom of each post??

Some frontend developer who is a wizard at using flexbox is watching Elon plink away at the template learning babby's first CSS and scratching his own face off in agony

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Twitter Red: replying without liking may cause your browsing device to immediately burst into flames with your children locked in the backseat

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Bertucci's Equation

Jesus, this loving bowl of mashed potatoes has a skin tone #FFFFFF

it's like searing my eyeballs. Dense and intense.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Postman posted:

lmao this owns

Imagine thinking the world revolves around you this much. A warehouse... Where people sit there and troll his polls... with ten thousand phones...

Over 9000 penises phones!

The Postman
May 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1605910528739639301
https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1605910540345569282

"We will present our strategy to Elon Musk" why

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

DEFENDANT: THE DEEP STATE

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
A methed up homeless guy came up to me last week and told.me I better get rid of my phone because he was "going to send a text to every phone on the planet except the text would make the phone explode, killing 98% of the world's population.

At this point, I think that dude had more technical knowledge than Elon.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens
what exactly does he expect musk to do here? A poll that says guilty or not guilty?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Classing 6D chess move. Sue the Deep State. When they show up for the trial, BOOM, you now know the identity of the Deep State. Checkmate.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

I may have voted differently if I saw Hunter Biden's dick on Twitter.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Join me in serving a subpoena to a shadowy organization of our own imagination. We’re going after the lizard people next. If you’re a respected lawyer who works for free, email me at chunkydipshit@poop.com and we will plan our legal strategy.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Steadiman posted:

Dammit stop doing that! You're killing Elon with your door-answering, you selfish bastard

insider-outsider trading

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Will the presentation of their case take place at Four Seasons Landscaping?

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
So his “legal team” is just gonna be the people who email that address, huh? Is Leonard J. Crabs looking to do some pro bono work?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Wasn't Elon putting together a crack legal team via email at one point?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

kazil posted:

Classing 6D chess move. Sue the Deep State. When they show up for the trial, BOOM, you now know the identity of the Deep State. Checkmate.

Confoundingly, they have avoided/ignored all subpoenas!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

kim dotcom and 500 emails containing goatse v the shadow government

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!
Clicked on the views for a tweet and got a helpful message!

Thanks, Elon!

Jamsque
May 31, 2009
Kim seeing one glimpse of Hunter hog and immediately throwing both arms in the air screaming "NINE ONE ONE I HAVE WITNESSED A DEEP STATE CRIME!!!"

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Twitter is just straight-up broken for me. Just endless "something has gone wrong" whenever I click through to any of these embeds.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

null_pointer posted:

Some good memes in that thread:

that's the murder number!!!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Please, nobody tweet articles explaining "sovereign immunity" to this dumbass

Sylvian Wastes
Jan 3, 2022

by Hand Knit
Reading those investors meeting tweets had me just :stonk:.

Elon Musks ability to self-sabotage is astounding.

It's at "I will take this sharpened dagger and start stabbing myself" levels.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

kazil posted:

Wasn't Elon putting together a crack legal team via email at one point?

you mean cracker legal team?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

A crackerjack legal team, meaning that they'll come from the bottom of a box of Crackerjacks.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

drat man, real crazy how then president Biden used the US government he was head of to manipulate the 2020 election.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens
Lol that all of Elon’s new nazi friends suddenly feel like they’re super important and people will finally respect them. They’re gonna be so disappointed when they try to use their Twitter clout in real life and realize telling people Elon replies to them personally is not gonna give them a discount at McDonald’s

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Does this dork even live in the US?

Also why is his profile picture an angry thumb with sunglasses?

Scorchy
Jul 15, 2006

Smug Statement: Elementary, my dear meatbag.

Durr what's a code review? what's staging? just push to prod directly or elmo will fire us next

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned
Grimey Drawer
ahhhh! hardcore!

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I like that since it's impressions and not actually views, that means that Elon's numbers are definitely going to be inflated, because when I still had an account, it would always find some reason to throw an Elon post at my timeline, even if I tried to block relevant topics. Definitely just a move for him to go "no actually look at how popular I am :elon: :elon: :elon:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

The Postman posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1606107465174503424

why is he even doing any of this? Did someone doubt the number of views on one of his posts so he just demanded this feature?

He's talked repeatedly about how many Twitter users just read without tweeting or liking. I think he believes Twitter has this vast untapped userbase he can encourage to start posting and raise revenue.

Like some sort of... Silent Majority just waiting to prove all those liberals wrong... :thunk: