Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Mann has a 20 yard punt every game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Glad I got up at 2am to watch this Jets team slowly drown in a teacup

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Incredible missed tackle in the backfield.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I realize it was a different quarterback and time but I’m struggling to understand what I’m seeing right now when I was afraid of the Bills-Jets game as a Bills fan, now.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Diva Cupcake posted:

I can’t believe he didn’t give him the hook to start the 2nd. He’s done. Zach is over. Give me Strev.

Really proving to everyone it was the locker room that benched Wilson and not Saleh. It was crazy seeing people credit Saleh for making that choice when he was clearly fighting for the opposite.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I realize it was a different quarterback and time but I’m struggling to understand what I’m seeing right now when I was afraid of the Bills-Jets game as a Bills fan, now.

The Jets have quit as a team.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Anime Store Adventure posted:

They somehow loving won with THIS quarterback!

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

The Jaguars have a punter??

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

No matter how much wilson sucks you can't have 0 rushing yards against this kind of dogshit defense and win any games in the NFL

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Big Strev sighting

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Wilson is FUMING on the sideline

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Lmao

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Already looks better on designed QB runs

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Good. Run the triple option.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Thats a pretty ticky tack holding call

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

You're a LT holding a loving safety because you can't block him?

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

If the Jets come back and win this game with Streveler, Wilson has gotta at least sit for a whole season if he can't be traded to some sucker

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

If the Jets come back and win this game with Streveler, Wilson has gotta at least sit for a whole season if he can't be traded to some sucker

He has to sit for a whole season no matter what happens in this game.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Streveler sucks, that would have been a TD if he didn't underthrow by about 5 yards. It's pathetic that Wilson is this bad that he's getting replaced by a 4th string QB.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Ok Strev!

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Zach Wilson can never come back from this. What a low.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

mcmagic posted:

He has to sit for a whole season no matter what happens in this game.

Fair

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

fsif posted:

Zach Wilson can never come back from this. What a low.

I feel kind of bad for him. He’s toast.

CATCH THE BALL

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Streveler channelling Fitzpatrick - big time beard synergy

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Are you kidding me Corey Davis?

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Josh Allen!

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Wouldn't be surprised if the defense looks way better on the next drive after seeing that the offense can actually get a first down and give the D a break

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

It really sucks that Mike White is hurt.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Just want to channel mcmagic and say that phantom
stoppage really hosed the jets

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

Wilson has gotta at least sit for a whole season

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Streveler is bad on the level you'd expect from a practice squad qb but that's still good enough to function in this offense. How the gently caress is Wilson this bad

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Professor Funk posted:

Just want to channel mcmagic and say that phantom
stoppage really hosed the jets

Insert spirit_bomb_goku.gif

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Mosley sucks

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Mosley juked out of his cleats there by Lawrence

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

that look like a pro bowl LB to you, PF?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

113 yards for Evan Engram lmao

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

that look like a pro bowl LB to you, PF?

CJ Mosley has had a good season, thats like an objective fact

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

It's wild how much better Lawrence looks compared to Wilson

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

What do the Jets even do with Wilson next season?

Don't think they're getting that second rounder for him!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Cut him. He's hosed.