Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Never bet against me when it's about pudding, I'm telling you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Grinches are Glowing posted:

Never bet against me when it's about pudding, I'm telling you

jotting this one into yobbers.xlsx

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I bet you pudding that you can't not post

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

A dangerous game to play, be careful or you find yourself lurking uncontrollably :colbert:

Escape From Noise

A strange game. The only winning move is :justpost:

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Stoner Sloth

don't hate the player, :justpost:

Escape From Noise

Just two more days of Christmas music. I think I can do it. I was in the restaurant side taking care of something and it's gotten so bad that I was actually relieved to hear a Red Hot Chili Peppers song after so many Christmas songs.

Goons Are Gifts

dick those balls with boughs of holly

Escape From Noise

Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle balls cock

B33rChiller

Oh good morning. 4 o'clock here and can't get back to sleep. Debating getting up and brewing a cup of coffee vs laying here and trying for another couple hours.
Here's Charlie in the tree

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

B33rChiller posted:

Goodbye tree, thank you for your service o7

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Charlie inspecting the tree for structural integrity, what a hero!

i cleaned the shower drain today

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Quadramind

Good morning, byobjects of my affection.

It is 12.53, and I'm sitting in a brand new recliner, no longer a prisoner of bed.

This is heaven.

Stoner Sloth

Quadramind posted:

Good morning, byobjects of my affection.

It is 12.53, and I'm sitting in a brand new recliner, no longer a prisoner of bed.

This is heaven.

you're the orbject of my affection bby :wink:

lol enjoy your reclining friend!

sending good thoughts to you all!

Escape From Noise

Is Mubi any good? I like weird cinema

Escape From Noise

Woah.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yoinking this for reasons

:dadjoke:

B33rChiller

Good news everyone, I got more sleep.

Dr. Honked posted:

Escape From Noise

Holland Oates posted:

Yoinking this for reasons

:dadjoke:

Goonspeed

Papa Was A Video Toaster

B33rChiller posted:

Good news everyone, I got more sleep.

heck yeah :haw:

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Escape From Noise posted:

Nippon Hōsō Kyōka. Japan's public broadcasting network that sucks and shakes you down for money and it sucks and I'm trying to get out of it by saying I sold my TV and they literally asked for information on the person I sold it to! TV cops!
That sounds a lot like the BBC's TV license enforcement arm in the UK. Their main trick is they claim to have detector vans and they detected that you have a TV so you better pay up. Which I guess probably works on people who do have a TV, but it's just infuriating when you don't (and they *never stop* sending you letters saying they detected your TV and if you don't pay up you will owe them a huge fine.)

baka of lathspell

roomforthetuna posted:

That sounds a lot like the BBC's TV license enforcement arm in the UK. Their main trick is they claim to have detector vans and they detected that you have a TV so you better pay up. Which I guess probably works on people who do have a TV, but it's just infuriating when you don't (and they *never stop* sending you letters saying they detected your TV and if you don't pay up you will owe them a huge fine.)

this doesn’t even sound real. whose job would it be to stay in the tv detector vans

hey what are you guys doing? counterterrorism? drug surveillance?

nah trying to see if this person has a tv

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Escape From Noise

roomforthetuna posted:

Apparently, the trick here is they're like "Well you have a cellphone and you can watch NHK on that so..."

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
bbc detector vans have been bullshit since forever. it's like getting kids to behave so that greebmas claus will eject his pustule of treats into their hole

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Why don't they just tax the purchase of the TV to pay for the public broadcaster? Like how is constructing an entire bureaucracy around collecting and hounding people for licenses any better or easier than an excise tax?

Escape From Noise

I should have never got my friend's TV. I don't even watch it and I definitely don't watch anything on NHK.

Finger Prince

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

Why don't they just tax the purchase of the TV to pay for the public broadcaster? Like how is constructing an entire bureaucracy around collecting and hounding people for licenses any better or easier than an excise tax?

Have you heard of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Finger Prince posted:

heard of it?! their dead queen is still on my money!

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Sounds made up. Almost as ridiculous sounding as "Australia".

Quadramind

Is Mubi any good? I like weird cinema

This looks really tempting. I might spring for a subscription for dad for Christmas.

Shifty Nipples

Just two more days of Christmas music. I think I can do it. I was in the restaurant side taking care of something and it's gotten so bad that I was actually relieved to hear a Red Hot Chili Peppers song after so many Christmas songs.

christmas go away christmas go away christmas go away now

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i need drugs if i'm going to get through this hellish season

time to do piles and piles of em

B33rChiller

Halp, fresh snow needs shoveling. Can't stop reading threads and vaping. Someone plug in the tree, pet the cats and find my boots please.

Dr. Honked posted:

xcheopis

B33rChiller posted:

Oh good morning. 4 o'clock here and can't get back to sleep. Debating getting up and brewing a cup of coffee vs laying here and trying for another couple hours.

:kimchi: :syoon:

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Prof. Crocodile

Holland Oates posted:

i need drugs if i'm going to get through this hellish season

time to do piles and piles of em

new forum scrollover text?

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Prof. Crocodile posted:

hey everyone. i don't post too much anymore, but i just started a thread about my upcoming wedding in gbs. all my old posting pals are welcome to come check it out: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020217&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Goongrats, friend. Will venture quietly into the grey forums :ohdear: to check it out :love:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Oh and weather chat you say :smuggo:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

more falafel please

forums poster

Chewbecca posted:

it might reach a high of 18C today

*holds finger to earpiece* scratch that, -18C

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ohtori Akio
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Chewbecca posted:

i prefer it icy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

Saved by a neighbor with quad and plow. He would have done the whole street, but was beat to half of it by another neighbor on a quad.

Dr. Honked posted: