Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Gotta cop a portable jumpstarter for these frigid winter days op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Smugworth posted:

Gotta cop a portable jumpstarter for these frigid winter days op

I have one. Hunk of junk didn't give enough juice..... Hope its just the battery OP......

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
If you put the cables on backwards usually those cheap jumpstarters will work that way

Scientists hate it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Reminder to top up your blinker fluid!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
dropped ~$200 for beer for the christmas party tonight

:boom:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
We're gonna get Chinese Food and relax indoors tonight, it's gonna rule

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
At work, have SKULLED SOME PISS AND BUT CW BUZZ

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Gonna bake my bread tonight and then start making stuff for cheesecake~

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Staying inside and drinking. It is too cold and windy here right now. - I had to run back inside because the wind almost blew me over while I was salting because there may be a flash freeze.

:^^^^^Bread sounds nice!!!! but I would need yeast, and bread flour which I don't have and I am not leaving the house lol.

Tonight it might be a stir fry or a frozen Ellios. Stir fry is quicker so leaning towards that.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Nice my rental is gonna be a 4Runner not a Ford Edge or whatever. :cool:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Got the car fired up lads

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

nom epique posted:

Got the car fired up lads

Hell yeah op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth posted:

Me and the wife got a row to ourselves with the kiddo
Friday is vibin' 😎

Two cocktails deep on the flight
Empty seat between us
Clout being chased from Minnesota all the way to Texas
😎

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

Smugworth posted:

Two cocktails deep on the flight
Empty seat between us
Clout being chased from Minnesota all the way to Texas
😎

Drunk and high at the same time drinking champagne on the air plain

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Staying inside and drinking. It is too cold and windy here right now. - I had to run back inside because the wind almost blew me over while I was salting because there may be a flash freeze.

:^^^^^Bread sounds nice!!!! but I would need yeast, and bread flour which I don't have and I am not leaving the house lol.

Tonight it might be a stir fry or a frozen Ellios. Stir fry is quicker so leaning towards that.

Turned out much better than my last attempt! Apparently having live yeast is necessary. Who knew?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Gonna be tacos tequila whiskey and a movie night

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Empty seat between us

I don’t want to alarm you but didn’t you have a kid with you?

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Well this place is dead

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
in the kitchen wrist twisted like a stir fry!

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
X(mas)posting from the 5kpt

Dixville posted:

Drinking a vanilla coffee stout from a skull mug :rock:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You get one free checked luggage on Southwest

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I moved my mouse around every 5 minutes or so and watched better call saul season 6 and smoked weed ALL DAY LONG

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I'm guessing it was a 3 on each side so the kid was on the other side ????

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

no david lynch friday announcement really took the wind out of my sails this morning. i think i'm beginning to recover as night falls because

https://twitter.com/YakuzaFriday/status/1606297969128443904?s=20&t=SIlc8h8bTinr0Zsr_pTWlg

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

no david lynch friday announcement really took the wind out of my sails this morning. i think i'm beginning to recover as night falls because

https://twitter.com/YakuzaFriday/status/1606297969128443904?s=20&t=SIlc8h8bTinr0Zsr_pTWlg

oh gently caress. new friday thread announcement tweet

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
Happy Friday ya cucks

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Big. Ups to the weekend

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bad Purchase posted:

Played through this game this year, it absolutely blew me away. My track record with actually playing and beating single player games is not good, especially full length triple A poo poo, but I just couldn't get enough of Yakuza 0

Bookish
Sep 7, 2006

80% sexy 20% disgusting

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Turned out much better than my last attempt! Apparently having live yeast is necessary. Who knew?

I love making bread but my husband can’t handle gluten all that well and I’m not going to eat a whole loaf by myself, so I haven’t made it in a while. I should just make some anyway, fresh baked bread is the best.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Played through this game this year, it absolutely blew me away. My track record with actually playing and beating single player games is not good, especially full length triple A poo poo, but I just couldn't get enough of Yakuza 0

hmm, $5 on sale this week. i know i should finish the games on my todo list first, but how can i resist at these prices?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Bad Purchase posted:

hmm, $5 on sale this week. i know i should finish the games on my todo list first, but how can i resist at these prices?

This is the correct decision.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Bad Purchase posted:

drat...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I just bought 3 different Yakuza games for $16. All on sale on Steam. I looked it up after the earlier post and Yakuza 0 is $5 so I figured gently caress it, get em all.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Copped an edible and also currently sippin on some Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Barrel Strength which is a drat fine whiskey. Gonna have a cozy and relaxed Friday eve.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Standard day for me. Miller Lite, TV/Movies, weed and games later.

I hate my life.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Standard day for me. Miller Lite, TV/Movies, weed and games later.

I hate my life.

How’s the cat doing Pennywise? We just got a kitten last Sunday. His name is Leon and he’s a chill little dude.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Bad Purchase posted:

it's a good one to play slowly over a long period, like a season of tv. it's pretty much an HBO prestige drama and you get to kick dudes in the nuts a lot

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

How’s the cat doing Pennywise? We just got a kitten last Sunday. His name is Leon and he’s a chill little dude.

That's a beautiful cat right there.

Penny is doing fine. This is the most recent pic I have of him. Last Friday actually.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im going to finish my model kit, drink some strong rear end beer, take some drugs, and play some god drat video games. its mother freaking friday fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That's a beautiful cat right there.

Penny is doing fine. This is the most recent pic I have of him. Last Friday actually.

pet that cat :powercatte: