Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tippecanoe posted:

Elon agonized about whether to include his Keyblade in the photo

mars whats the best keyblade. idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Gunblades are cool how dare all of u :smith:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

DRINK ME posted:

Uh um uh but uh and and and huh a buh um - in this clip he sounds exactly like a guy who got called out and is making bullshit excuses, no idea what that could be

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1606125506889392131

That's what I love to see from my Titans Of Industry, someone who is unable to form coherent sentences.

God again with just the softest questions you should be expecting as a CEO "People say you're not doing your job, how do you respond?" and he still fucks it up

AlmightyBob posted:

He also removed the anti child exploitation stuff too

He really is a loving dog oval office

The Postman posted:

A E S T H E T I C

This was less than a month ago wasn't it? I bet the can marks have increased.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Infinitum posted:

This was less than a month ago wasn't it? I bet the can marks have increased.

nah, he's leaving caffeine free diet coke rings at twitter HQ these days (not a doxx)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
its not even an iconic gun, like its the revolver Deus EX HR.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

kazil posted:

nah, he's leaving caffeine free diet coke rings at twitter HQ these days (not a doxx)

Laughing at the mental image of being able to track Elon aroun twitter HQ due to the age of the rings

"Fresh diet coke rings.. less than 10min old.. he's close"

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/jules_su/status/1606463284735086594

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PhazonLink posted:

its not even an iconic gun, like its the revolver Deus EX HR.

Elon Musk thinks he's a combo of Adam Jensen and JC Denton

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

I have no idea if any of this poo poo is real or not anymore.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

gay picnic defence posted:

I have no idea if any of this poo poo is real or not anymore.

all of it is real because Elon Musk is a real dumb motherfucker

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

It’s funny because it doesn’t even matter what the joke was because all his jokes suck poo poo anyway

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

all of it is real because Elon Musk is a real dumb motherfucker

only sycophants can post

The Postman
May 12, 2007

I bet he has a ridiculous number of draft tweets saved from various benders. Hopefully Twitter breaks down someday and they all leak!

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

The Postman posted:

A E S T H E T I C

Some might think the gun is lame. Others? The other gun. Even others? The lamp or whatever the gently caress that is. Others still? The coke cans. I however am cut of a different cloth and think what the gently caress is that tiled table. Like what is that?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Elon: 122M followers
Elon: holds a vote where his personality gets 7M votes to stay in power.
Elon: Bots are easy to buy. Very easy.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

this is some real Gob Bluth poo poo right here

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Duck and Cover posted:

Some might think the gun is lame. Others? The other gun. Even others? The lamp or whatever the gently caress that is. Others still? The coke cans. I however am cut of a different cloth and think what the gently caress is that tiled table. Like what is that?

He famously doesn't own a home as some kind of weird flex, so it's probably a ritzy hotel or a guest room in some billionaire friends' house.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Rotten Red Rod posted:

He famously doesn't own a home as some kind of weird flex, so it's probably a ritzy hotel or a guest room in some billionaire friends' house.

lmao he owns a home

a shack next to a rocket test pad in buttfuck nowhere, Texas

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Necrothatcher posted:

lmao watch Glass Onion
It's such good writing that Benoit solves the case by realizing not Elon is just a huge dumbass.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

DRINK ME posted:

Uh um uh but uh and and and huh a buh um - in this clip he sounds exactly like a guy who got called out and is making bullshit excuses, no idea what that could be

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1606125506889392131

ahp-well ah ah I sound like a broken record on this

Sound sound like a broken record on this *dj scratch*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Elon: 122M followers
Elon: holds a vote where his personality gets 7M votes to stay in power.
Elon: Bots are easy to buy. Very easy.

if this was true then elon would not worry about it

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

MrQwerty posted:

Elon Musk thinks he's a combo of Adam Jensen and JC Denton

instead he's a combo of Bob Page and David Sarif lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dabir posted:

instead he's a combo of Bob Page and David Sarif lol

insead Elon is just elon. A pathetic south african rear end in a top hat

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Duck and Cover posted:

I'm glad someone is saying this. what is that

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

https://twitter.com/MrGeop/status/1597335835267194880

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

insead Elon is just elon. A pathetic south american rear end in a top hat

I mean, he's a Nazi, but I'm pretty sure he's not one of the Boys from Brazil

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

I mean, he's a Nazi, but I'm pretty sure he's not one of the Boys from Brazil

he's not even a good Nazi

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

BALLS

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

The Postman posted:

A E S T H E T I C

Have we discussed the thing under the left of the "gun"? It's an accessory for a Tibetan bell

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Tippecanoe posted:

Elon agonized about whether to include his Keyblade in the photo

When I worked at Wal-Mart, this teenage kid came in with a keyblade and blue plastic anime hair. He used the phone at the customer service desk to call his dad and I guess that made him mad or something because he spent like half an hour sitting there, muttering about how he hated his dad and wanted to kill him. I wonder how things turned out for that kid.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
idk if it was brought up or if people even watch the s how. but paradise pd had an entire episode making fun of elon but you can tell it written in like 2020/21 and not recently.

i thought the elon mock episode was also funny

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

learnincurve posted:

Congratulations, Twitter is now illegal under UK law and has to go on a black list or pay 40% of it’s yearly revenue in fines

This is brilliant actually. Twitter's income is negative, so he as to pay the UK negative 2.4 Billion dollars which is the same thing as them paying him 2.4 Billion (for you non-STEM people out there, a double negative is a positive).

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

:argh:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I need Elon to suspend the NORAD Santa account for tweeting out assassination coordinates

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Who makes a tiled nightstand? And not like a cool looking fancy one but bog standard grey tiles. Unacceptable get it out of my life. Actually that is kind of fancy with the curve edge. I don't like it I don't like it at all.

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.
You'll probably see sixteen articles about it before years end, but just lmfao forever that glass onion perfectly predicted this meltdown and also timed its netflix release to land on this exact day

Absolutely masterful troll, I don't think anyone but the idiot himself can top this

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

AlmightyBob posted:

He also removed the anti child exploitation stuff too

Jefflon Muskstien

He probably hits on kids as hard as FSD does.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I see one of the answers of the poll is Goku. Goku, the man who thought marriage was a food, would probably be a better CEO than Muskmelon. Why? Goku at least realize when he's outside his depth, i.e. not fighting, and will ask the smart people in his life for advice. Twitter would effectively be run by Bluma, and the CEO may get into another fist fight with one or more gods.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Necrothatcher posted:

lmao watch Glass Onion

Holy poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyronMulch
Nov 12, 2006

Chrpno posted:

Have we discussed the thing under the left of the "gun"? It's an accessory for a Tibetan bell

More precisely it's a vajra