Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

FrankTheSpank posted:

This is Ivan, I do photography work sometimes and was testing out a new flash diffuser and Ivan was laying here on my coffee table watching me and I got this pic of him.

:worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

This is Ichabod, whom I've started calling Isaac.

He came home yesterday with his bonded foster brother Elvis.

Isaac is beautiful, and hard to photograph, and has been labeled by my brother "a goober".

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

That's goober behaviour right there for sure

Draadnagel
Jul 16, 2011

..zoekend naar draadnagels bij laag tij.
what a beautiful goober :3

Whale Vomit
Nov 10, 2004

starving in the belly of a whale
its ribs are ceiling beams
its guts are carpeting
I guess we have some time to kill

Crocobile posted:

I looked through your posts and I love how round Napoleon’s ears are.

Thanks, I'll let her know!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Happy 4th adoptiversary, Sully! :love:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

A house panther AND a house tiger! :kimchi:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
A panther and a tiger from the same litter too!

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Crocobile posted:

A house panther AND a house tiger! :kimchi:

:catte::hf::catdrugs:

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
I didn't know about this thread until just recently, but I have a glorious black boy to share! Four years ago he was dropped in my lap, I named him Calvin and he grew into the softest, needy little cuddle bug. Well not so little anymore. He has a very high pitched voice so I nicknamed him Squeaky.

I love when he sits on my hip :3: I am going to upgrade my phone soon and the better camera should be able to capture his glorious coat in the sun better than my current one :D

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Omg squeaky looks so much like Commander Shepard. She's got some white dusting on her kitten coat but if this is seeing into the future it looks like she's gonna be sleek black. I guess we'll see!

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Oh hey I stole your cats:

…tho the black one (Sinjin) is really a smokey medium-hair. He’s also a cuddly velcro cat. :3:

Late Fees
Jan 8, 2004
Your fees are valid.

my panther and tiger are also littermates

anyway, what happened to the toilet paper?

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

ILL Machina posted:

Omg squeaky looks so much like Commander Shepard. She's got some white dusting on her kitten coat but if this is seeing into the future it looks like she's gonna be sleek black. I guess we'll see!

I'm fairly sure it was you who posted about this thread and got me here! Commander Shepard is gorgeous, and if she turns out like Squeaky-Beak, she will be almost completely black with a random handful of white hairs on her chest, ands another random spot of them on one of her front paws 😛

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Lambert looking rather chuffed with his favorite toy: a felt flower on a piece of string, which came from a bakery

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Tenkaris posted:

I'm fairly sure it was you who posted about this thread and got me here! Commander Shepard is gorgeous, and if she turns out like Squeaky-Beak, she will be almost completely black with a random handful of white hairs on her chest, ands another random spot of them on one of her front paws 😛

Oh nice! Have some more!
Commander George Shepard saving the universe (farming resources mostly)
https://imgur.com/a/WBq5PGY

https://i.imgur.com/CBM6Ifh.mp4

ILL Machina fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Nov 29, 2022

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

FutonForensic posted:

Lambert looking rather chuffed with his favorite toy: a felt flower on a piece of string, which came from a bakery

Oh my god

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

Mingus enjoying the sights and sounds of the rain.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Ooh I have a tabby and a black kitty too :3:

They rarely touch each other so I always take a picture when they do

Late Fees
Jan 8, 2004
Your fees are valid.

electric blanket

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

A discussion is about to be had.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Countdown to arm chewing... 3 2 1...

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Roxie would like to talk to you about Medicare.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

Some great fluffy voids on this page

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

margo

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
Cheeky showing off the forbidden bellyfluff:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Nuclear Tourist posted:

A discussion is about to be had.

cats have notoriously bad trigger discipline, so this is an important conversation

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

This guy, this guy...

Last night I was sitting with one of my sons in my lap showing him an old 90s PC game and suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my side. I scream and my son gets scared and jumps away too. Then this guy jumps into my lap and makes himself comfortable, looking real smug.

My SO who was in the room said between fits of laughter that he stood next to the chair and meowed at us but we didn't hear him, so he gave me a whack.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

His Divine Shadow posted:

This guy, this guy...

Last night I was sitting with one of my sons in my lap showing him an old 90s PC game and suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my side. I scream and my son gets scared and jumps away too. Then this guy jumps into my lap and makes himself comfortable, looking real smug.

My SO who was in the room said between fits of laughter that he stood next to the chair and meowed at us but we didn't hear him, so he gave me a whack.

Username checks out

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

That is a very good cat.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
Cheeky has found a box small enough for him:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/YellowWelcomeJoey-mobile.mp4

I wish this was mine.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

um excuse me, this thread is for black cats and that is clearly a bushbaby. :colbert:

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
A black kitten showed up at my door. Not the first stray I've seen in my neighborhood, but this one was extremely friendly. Ran right up to me and my wife to get pets and treats. When we opened our front door she ran right in, but our dog barked at her and she ran right out.

We put up on NextDoor that we found her, which is about the only thing NextDoor is good for besides racism. No one claimed her. We've been putting food and water and a soft place to sleep for her. She dived into the food like she hadn't eaten in days.

I'm not sure what to do if no one claims her.