Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I prefer my eggs sunny side up.
:stonkhat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Sacuzzi was right there.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Don’t touch the grussy please I’m begging you

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

Baronjutter posted:

this can't be real. I can't accept this. How can anyone be an adult and think this? Who raised them?!?!

The guy, well into adulthood assumed cows and bulls were completely different animals. He legit figured out the those things hanging on the underside of cows were penises.

He also didn't know that pirates were criminals. He figured they were mostly fun loving Jack Sparrow-types traveling the seas for fun.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You can be two things!

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Why would I want my pee warmed up?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:psyduck: "at some point they're going to melt"

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/dxckiii/status/1574170960927739910

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

But what about the poop?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I love how everyone forgets that plungers exist.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sous vide my balls!

Wait, no, I was joking.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

DrPossum posted:

:psyduck: "at some point they're going to melt"
you've never melted a coconut for coconut bread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueSTeM3vu4Y

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

"my cat"

OK.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

There are questions to be asked here but not by me, I want to sleep well tonight.
:stonkhat:

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
"Some people are loving disgusting" is pretty self-explanatory tbh

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

what do you think it smells like haha just kiddin

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

seance snacks posted:

like cat piss

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

seance snacks posted:

A post-asparagus piss

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/6ql5GXu.mp4
Unmute

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Seems to be a fake post from the replies to the replies. Likely a cis male pretending to be trans and disgusting to cause trouble

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

No, that's Hulk Hogan.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The absolute loving worst part is that I'm online enough to not be sure whether the trans flag is just some diet fash shithead trying to make trans people look bad, or an actual broken-brained person who also happens to be trans.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Pretty sure that just summoned a demon.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

mind the walrus posted:

The absolute loving worst part is that I'm online enough to not be sure whether the trans flag is just some diet fash shithead trying to make trans people look bad, or an actual broken-brained person who also happens to be trans.
It almost does not matter anymore, as anyone who wants to find a reason to hate trans people will interpret anything negative as fact, whereas those of us who actually hold the astounding belief that trans people are people will know it is either a troll or that this says something about that specific person rather than any group

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/WeirdMedieval/status/1606768424658604038?t=x_o7cLcEgxOK0r2tR9iw0w&s=19

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

mind the walrus posted:

but you are whole-sale buying the idea of a cat willingly stepping into a pool of its own stale urine to have another tinkle??

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Some kid was colicky a thousand years ago and now I have to listen to the Beach Boys "Little Saint Nick" every year, religion sucks.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I wouldn't drink anything that came out of a titty that weird looking either.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

McGavin posted:

I wouldn't drink anything that came out of a titty that weird looking either.

Beggars can’t be choosers, noob

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

https://twitter.com/ArkansasFred/status/1583163534145630208?t=-UkoG5QpWU3D2_2JRNB8Uw&s=19

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lemon-soaked offal and a Fresca?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

but you are whole-sale buying the idea of a cat willingly stepping into a pool of its own stale urine to have another tinkle??

No you scummy motherfucker.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

mind the walrus posted:

No you scummy motherfucker.
are trans people not allowed to make jokes? or do you really believe a cat filled up a shower with piss?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Dr. Quarex posted:

It almost does not matter anymore, as anyone who wants to find a reason to hate trans people will interpret anything negative as fact, whereas those of us who actually hold the astounding belief that trans people are people will know it is either a troll or that this says something about that specific person rather than any group

It's a picture of a backed up drain with a funny caption. Any deeper consideration makes fools of everyone involved except the cat, who is blameless

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

the cat, who is blameless

Cats are always guilty of something.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
idk many hallmarks of the internet are just gross things. goatse, tubgirl, cum pony jar. could it just be a buildup of something? sure, totally. but could it also be piss? also totally

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The Cubelodyte posted:

Cats are always guilty of something.

I am brought low by subtle truth. gently caress

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

butt dickus posted:

are trans people not allowed to make jokes? or do you really believe a cat filled up a shower with piss?

I’m sorry if I’m missing something obvious here but what does a fake tweet about a cat looking at a shower drain full of pee have to do with trans people?