Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

He came back for like 10 seconds and said something about washing his mouth out then left again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Phil been live five minutes and a half and it’s still on his empty chair and unchecked detractor contributions.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cubone posted:

I tuned in and phil was explaining something about the member count being "bombed" and then he said "I'll be right back" and got out of his chair and left. the channel has just been streaming his empty chair and the xbox menu screen for like 5 minutes

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Frenz posted:

He came back for like 10 seconds and said something about washing his mouth out then left again.

hes drinking white russian with one thimble of vodka

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao at the last page. Phil ftw

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 65 days!

Frenz posted:

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
*loudly belches* i told you there was gas coming

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My most concentrated heritage is Italian

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

uh. alright. for those of you who aren't aware. In chemistry, an alcohol is a type of organic compound that carries at least one hydroxyl (−OH) functional group bound to a saturated carbon atom.[2] The term alcohol originally referred to the primary alcohol ethanol (ethyl alcohol), which is used as a drug and is the main alcohol present in alcoholic drinks. An important class of alcohols, of which methanol and ethanol are the simplest examples, includes all compounds which conform to the general formula CnH2n+1OH. Simple monoalcohols that are the subject of this article include primary (RCH2OH), secondary (R2CHOH) and tertiary (R3COH) alcohols. fair enough? and thats the last time ill say it. tuh-huh. nyuh.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Phil just came back to stream with a vanilla Hawaiian style coffee

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

uh. alright. for those of you who aren't aware. In chemistry, an alcohol is a type of organic compound that carries at least one hydroxyl (−OH) functional group bound to a saturated carbon atom.[2] The term alcohol originally referred to the primary alcohol ethanol (ethyl alcohol), which is used as a drug and is the main alcohol present in alcoholic drinks. An important class of alcohols, of which methanol and ethanol are the simplest examples, includes all compounds which conform to the general formula CnH2n+1OH. Simple monoalcohols that are the subject of this article include primary (RCH2OH), secondary (R2CHOH) and tertiary (R3COH) alcohols. fair enough? and thats the last time ill say it. tuh-huh. nyuh.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No Derek I will not list all known lanthanides and actinides

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My most concentrated heritage is Italian

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Oh, it's an anonymous tip. He says, 'wishing you and my homies in the Imp Zone watching this stream a wonderful Christmas-style holiday.' I don't know what the heck that means, 'the Imp Zone.' I do appreciate the $10 tip,

lol

----------------

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Oh, it's an anonymous tip. He says, 'wishing you and my homies in the Imp Zone watching this stream a wonderful Christmas-style holiday.' I don't know what the heck that means, 'the Imp Zone.' I do appreciate the $10 tip,

Mummy Napkin posted:

phil ain't budging on that $100 for a shot of gin. smart rear end donated $99.99 and got DENIED.

lmao

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

He has been explaining in-depth why he chose "Whale Tail" gin for at least 10 minutes.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Frenz posted:

He has been explaining in-depth why he chose "Whale Tail" gin for at least 10 minutes.

It's a dual meme dude. It's not simple.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wouldn't want to be a shiller of Gamer Chairs or Raid Shadow Legends after this Level 1 Podcast.

Mummy Napkin
Mar 18, 2018
Phil put avgn on blast and rightfully so

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mike vs phil

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Catching up on the DSP streams from yesterday and he’s describing how last year he tried to order a pizza on Christmas and the kid who answered the phone laughed at him, said “you’re trying to order a pizza today? On Christmas?” then put him on hold and never picked back up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Catching up on the DSP streams from yesterday and he’s describing how last year he tried to order a pizza on Christmas and the kid who answered the phone laughed at him, said “you’re trying to order a pizza today? On Christmas?” then put him on hold and never picked back up

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The kid literally dropped his input

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

----------------

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

detractors have infiltrated the food service industry

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

detractors have infiltrated the food service industry
https://twitter.com/theycallmedsp/status/1438363983925297152?s=46&t=lI_2i7izQuRkwzpedz64DQ

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

He brought that up again multiple times in the last few months

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the deafening silence of Burger King #3514

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Are you there, Burger King? It’s me, Phil

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Are you there, Burger King? It’s me, Phil

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1607206804307726337?s=20

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i thought phil didnt celebrate christmas because he lacked family

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Roasted style chicken

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!